Tue, Oct 22, 10:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Particles 3/PZ--Powerful special F/X for Poser!

PoseWorks ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 6:59 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Particles 3/PZ is now available!Buy it now or upgrade from Particles 2

Create striking visual effects with Poser's quintessential effects plug-in. Particles 3/PZ provides the power to fill your renders with magic, energy, mist, smoke, fire--the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. For Poser 6 SR3 or Poser 7 only. (PC/Mac)

Features

Creation- Build your own particle figures to your exact specification using helpful wizards.

• Use basic shapes, Particles 3/PZ's powerful sprites or even your own 3D objects.
  • Create and control effects without ever leaving Poser.
  • Save and load presets to recreate specific effects, even apply preset poses to existing particle figures to change their settings and materials.
  • Optionally run simulations without ever using more than one frame.

Materials- Fully-integrated with Poser's Materials Room.

• Quickly setup materials with easy-to-use wacros.
  • Use Particles 3/PZ's special nodes to create material effects you would have never -before thought were possible.

Animation- Use Poser's animation tools to control your particle figure.

• Emitters and attractors give you precision control over your particles, and make it easy to change how your effect looks and moves.
  • You decide how and when particles move, starting and stopping motion at will.
  • Animate materials with the click of a button.

Tutorials- Comprehensive guide to getting started.

• Particles 3/PZ provides guidance as you go, giving you advice and visual examples to help you work smarter.
  • A tutorial library on Poseworks.com that you can get to through Poser.
  • A discussion board especially for Particles 3/PZ users, where you can get helpful tips and trade presets with other users.

Content- Sixteen (16) premade particle figures, ready to splash into your scenes.

• Fifteen (15) presets that can be used to generate your own effects or to change existing particle figures.
  • Use Particles 3/PZ to generate an endless amount of your own content!

New in Particles 3/PZ- Step-by-step wizards help you build the effects you've dreamed of.

• Redesigned from the ground up, with a new, streamlined interface.
  • New content and updated versions of some classic effects.
  • All-new emitter system makes adding particles to your scene easy and fun.
  • All-new attractor props help you manipulate particles and better blend them with your scenes.
  • New, faster tools to work with materials.
  • An essential upgrade for animators: almost any property can now be keyframed and controlled with Poser's animation tools.

Animated Examples- Skywriting

Xena ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 7:32 PM

Wow!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 7:35 PM

Yes! .. I was always jealous of the full particles system since I could only use the sampler on my Mac but now there is a full version and it looks like it rocks.

PoseWorks ( ) posted Tue, 30 January 2007 at 7:41 PM

Thanks--you are correct, Particles 3/PZ is cross platform, so Mac users can now use it in addition to PC users!

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 8:48 AM

Are the effects exportable?  I import my Poser figures into Vue as my main rendering program.  Will the particles render in Vue?

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

PoseWorks ( ) posted Wed, 31 January 2007 at 1:14 PM

Particles 3 effects take the form of figures, meaning that they can be exported just like any other Poser figure can.

How successful the transfer will be depends both on the effect's reliance on procedural materials and/or sprites, and on the host software's support of those features.

I don't have Vue to test with, so I can't make any judgment calls from firsthand knowledge, but Particles 2 users did report some success in Vue and (to a lesser extent) Bryce.

DAZ does offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee if you want to check it out and see if Particles 3/PZ will meet your needs.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.