Sat, Sep 21, 11:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 11:15 am)

Subject: Walk Designer

freefall565 ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 10:50 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:01 AM

I was wandering if it is possible for walk designer to do stairs, or to make a walk path do stairs, or something along those lines without having to actually do the walk frame by frame? just curious if its possible?

Teyon ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 11:21 PM

Check your library. There should be one in there already.

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2007 at 6:22 PM

Don't know about P7, but I don't think there is any way in earlier versions to do walking up stairs.

Teyon ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2007 at 6:35 PM

It's not in the Walk Designer itself and that's my bad for not being clear.

In the Pose library, there's a set of poses for stair climbing. Mixing them up can give you a solid jumping off point for an animation. You'd only need to go back and and do some tweaking here and there.

freefall565 ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2007 at 11:41 AM

Thanx lesbentley, I actually am working in poser 6, so if you happen across how it is done, please let me know.

freefall565 ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2007 at 11:42 AM

Thank you teyon, I'll give it a try and see if I can work it out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.