Sat, Sep 21, 6:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:16 AM

file_372157.jpg

This one was taken with my first "real" digital cam..a little point and shoot...for eBay...several years ago.

If I stil had the amber I would love to try a shot now...

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 10:54 AM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 10:55 AM

Thanks guys...yeah, maybe I should have clicked the nudity tag. ;'P That is some lovely amber Tom...I can't help but wonder how some macros of it might look, esp. lit from behind.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:34 PM

file_372184.jpg

Ok it's about time I add some more to this amazing thread :mellow: and we'll start with a pic of me 👎

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:36 PM

file_372185.jpg

and some stupid building in Hamilton... I tell ya we got about the worlds most boring architecture :crying:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:39 PM

file_372187.jpg

think this one might take some explaining.... See I was out taking photos of the water droplets when I picked up the camera to take a shot of this one and well that's how it looked being out of focus so I took the shot... :huh:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:42 PM

file_372188.gif

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:45 PM

file_372190.jpg

Gulls are SOOOOO boring :sleep:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:47 PM

file_372191.jpg

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:47 PM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:53 PM

file_372195.jpg

Hey Kai, nice to see you join this thread! I like all 4 shots, but the last to are my faves. That out of focus drop is a perfect abstract, and those vines are just so delicate and lovely. I hope that cut of yours is all healed up by now...and yeay, the architecture of that building didn't wow me either, hahahah. We, you showed yourself, so here is one of me from today. In infrared of course. ;'P

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:51 PM

Oh and i can play this game as well....this is me....

also in "infrared". :tt2: If you´re wondering why i´m acting this way...it´s only to let you know you seem to have forgotten to include the actual photo there Kort. 😉

Great looking shots Kai. Love the one of the wine...and the dewy flower. Really beautiful. And that building aint uglier than anything you´ll find in my town let me tell you. :mellow:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:51 PM

me cut? 😕 Oh you mean that mark on my arm in the pic up there? 😊 if so it's actually just a bit of dirt on the reflective surface I took the photo of :unsure:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:54 PM

:sneaky: You sure about that daddy? :tt2: cause I've seen some pretty awesome architecture in photos from that part of the world... 😉 but yeah I guess it's the amazing photography of it that makes the real difference :rolleyes:

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:55 PM

Oops, sorry, looks like we cross-posted. What are you ramblin on about Andreas?!? ;'P Glad to hear it wasn't a cut Kai, and I dig the dewy flower too! :)

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:56 PM

My God! Will ya look at all those smilies!!! :blink: You´re making me proud son. :biggrin:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:58 PM

:tt1: Kort in purple 😕 :wub: LOL not really :tt2: I gotta walk past a girls school every day I go in to study now there's some :tt1: for me :woot:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 2:00 PM

file_372197.jpg

Oh my bad.... I'm a smilies addict :scared: anyway here's another pic....

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 2:03 PM

file_372198.jpg

:rolleyes:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 2:08 PM

file_372199.jpg

messed up this shot but had some good potential... ![](../../mod/forumpro//art/emoticons/rolleyes.gif)

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 2:51 PM

Some great pix there Kai...I especially love the wet white flower. And LOL at the bad architecture. There's nothing too exciting here either, I assure you. :bored:

Oh and ...nice to 'see' you all....:tt1:

:tongue2:

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 3:20 PM

"Oompa, loompa, boopatee dee,...." Luv that sky Kai!

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 3:46 PM

file_372205.jpg

:biggrin: Thanks Kort 😉 Ya know that 'brook' where take all them photos of the waterfalls and stuff (yeah in my gallery) anyway here it is after a HEAVY rain :scared: OH and 'M' where's that pic of you? :crying: :tongue2:

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 4:24 PM

file_372206.jpg

A little IR test shot I took today. LOL @ Kai, you look like you are about to get soaked in the above photo!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 4:38 PM

file_372207.jpg

That looks really beautiful, Kortalouche. I love that color. And LOL at Oompa Loompa...

That's quite a pic, Kai. How did you take that without getting soaked?

Okay Kai...speaking of Oompa Loompas... Ewwwww....here's one of me...:m_pig:

😉

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 4:42 PM

Cool IR shot there! I so wanna try it one day, but i think the next major thing for me will be getting myself is photomatix cause I get a 70% discount cause I'm a student :tt2:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 4:48 PM

Oh ahhh yeah I was standing on a bridge :P one of them where it's got WARNING 2 people at a time :unsure: Oh and wont ya look at that photo :m_blush: :woot: 😉

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 4:49 PM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 4:52 PM

file_372211.jpg

Lucky you!

LOL...yeah right...😉

And something to cleanse your visual palate of that yucky pic...lol.

Marlene <")

My Blog

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:00 PM

:blink::ohmy::thumbupboth::b_blush: ok my sentence of smilies is sufficient I think only lacks the worship one :m_tear:

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:00 PM

file_372214.JPG

Is this to gross to put in the gallery? Its a spider eating a june bug.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:05 PM

Not gross at all SIR that's awesome! :thumbupboth: but yeah I am kinda strange :rolleyes:

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:07 PM

Obviously not...or I wouldn't have posted that other pic...😉

Cool one, Dovid...

And lol again at Kai...

Marlene <")

My Blog

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:09 PM

file_372217.jpg

Talking of gross :crying: I hate these bugs (called a Huhu beetle) one bit me just above the eye before :cursing:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:11 PM

file_372219.jpg

where as spiders..... isn't he so cute? :wub:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:14 PM

file_372220.jpg

And for all the old ducks out there I'll just prove that ducks can be beautiful :laugh: ok I better shut up now :blink:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:24 PM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:28 PM

Oh I just noticed we only 2 posts away from breaking the  #700 mark so I gotta try do it :tt2:

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:24 PM

file_372221.jpg

Ewww that first guy is gross but the second one actually is adorable!!!

Marlene <")

My Blog

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:27 PM

file_372222.jpg

NOOOOOOO you evil person you :tt2: you stole the 700th post :crying: way to go mommy LOL 😉 I'm always sloooow

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:29 PM

Ya, that spider eating a fly is -Cute-Adorable- and tack sharp. Better than what I posted, and less gruesome. :glare:

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:32 PM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:33 PM

Ewwwwwwwwww he's eating a fly? I didn't even notice that. All I saw was the way he looks like he has long eyelashes...

Well, to me he did...:unsure:

Oh and that flower is a real beauty...son...😉

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:47 PM

Just stopping by for a quickie in between work...because i do belive a slap is in order. Why the hell wouldn´t you post that first bug-shot in the gallery Kai? Huh Huh????? :blink:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 5:55 PM

file_372226.jpg

Yes why? You should listen to your father...lol.

Marlene <")

My Blog

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:02 PM

file_372227.jpg

More godawful shots from moi....

Marlene <")

My Blog

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:03 PM

file_372228.jpg

Sooooo exotic....

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:09 PM

Obviously we all have different opinion about what the phrase "godawful" means. I love that trio Marlene. Especially the dog-shot. So cute! #:o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:13 PM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:14 PM

file_372229.jpg

thought i might add something a little different - after seeing the mirror shot Kai posted up i thought i would go find this one i took of myself in one of those wonky mirrors - but it seems that all the shots i took on that day out arent anywhere to be found in my filing system :scared: i hate it when that happens - hopefully i'll find them on my laptop or something.

Anyway - this is a collage i did ages ago of a shot i took aages ago and never posted, although outright the original shot was gallery worthy imo.  I never got round to making the collage without using repeat images, so i guess you'll have to put up with that bird in the sky shot repeating over and over :tt2:

Loving those drop shots mrmadmikie!

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:15 PM

ooo i like that last squirrel shot marlene... nice one!

Rich Meadows Photography

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:45 PM

:m_whine: Dont smack me ya know here in NZ now if ya smack a child the police can arrest ya :m_thoughtful: If ya ask me that's kinda stupid but anyway... about that shot yeah I don't know why I haven't put it in my gallery dad :m_tongue2: :m_licklips: Oh and yeah why haven't you uploaded all them awesome Lofoten shots and every other amazing shot that you've put in the thread here? :m_lecture: :m_temper: LOL and momy what an expression on that dogs face for that telling off :tongue2: so cute :laugh: AND yeah Richard I know what it's like when you misplace files... my brain does it all the time :lol:

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:47 PM

Oh and I forgot to mention them pesky squirrels :rolleyes: Excellent shots and things I'd put in my gallery once again out with the :m_lecture: this time it's for you mom :m_scared:

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:57 PM

:blink: Ummmm....if you say so...

Thanks guys...  😄

And I like that effect Rich. Cool one!

Marlene <")

My Blog

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:00 PM

To the gallery, lady!   This is such a fun thread and full of so-so and extremely fine photos...I have to work on a better than so-so one..hummm..

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:12 PM

oh, and as this is an "anything" thread i thought i might stick this little explanation of Hell here as a response to Andreas' signature:

Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic
(absorbs heat)?

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time.
So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. 

I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave.
Therefore, no souls are leaving. 

As for how many souls are entering Hell, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. 

Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion,
we can project that all souls go to Hell. 

With birth and death rates as they are we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. 

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added. 

**This gives two possibilities: 

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose. 

2. Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over. 

So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Teresa Banyan during my freshman year, 

"...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you." 

And take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her,
then, #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze.

Rich Meadows Photography

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.