Fri, Sep 20, 12:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: My Poser 5 problem

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 7:18 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

O.K. so I'm back to using poser 5 again and everytime I try to put clothes on my figures I get this message: **Would you like to keep the figure's proportions through the figure change?
When I click o.k then my figure disappears and the only thing there are the clothes. I had this problem before and that's why I stopped using poser 5. What am I doing wrong?

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 7:30 PM

In Poser 5 double clicking the library thumbnail will swop what ever is in the scene with your new selection. If you want to add it to the scene use the double check mark icon at the foot of the library pallet.

jonthecelt ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 7:32 PM

The default setting for poser 5's double click is to replace the current figure, not add a new figure to the scene. To do that, you need to use the button at the bottom of the library tab with two ticks on it.

jonthecelt

colorfulsilk ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 8:26 PM

Thanks guys.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.