Sat, Aug 3, 10:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: sit on floor

frederic ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 1:53 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_116661.jpg

fixed the hip and knees also. this image was rendered in poser 3 with absolutely no photoshop touch up (only convert to jpg). I think it is really possible to obtain better, quite anatomical joints in p3, and I guess p4 (which I dont have yet). I do not know how the evolution 1 character works, and if it is better. Is anybody able to export joint parameters to another character (I would love to get a "mimi".. with my new joint parameters...). I may post the pz3 if you like it frederic

Chris ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 1:58 PM

Please post it, its a real good work! Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

f91 ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 3:36 PM

I want her too. She looks beautiful. I like it. F91 :)

FishNose ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 3:38 PM

Oh yes frederic, we gotta have her! Magnifique! And the pose is fantastic! :] FishNose

martialf ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 6:55 PM

The hands pose is fantastic.Feels the gravity.The skin is nice:i like it.But I am still waiting for a face with enough regularity and enough irregularity for use without postproduction;according to my wife ,all poser caracter looks like android:too much perfecf lines ,too much plastic feel,too much sun burn,etc ..but nice looking android

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 06 September 1999 at 7:14 PM

IF YOU DONT POST THAT....IM GONNA FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR...ahem...JOINT PARAMETER!....YEAH....THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO! Scarab<-(learning diplomacy, one step at a time.)

Dave ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 12:30 AM

You half Klingon, Scarab? It possible to export the joint parameters to use on another figure?

kingtut ( ) posted Tue, 07 September 1999 at 2:43 AM

Nice work: post her please

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.