Wed, Oct 9, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Blind Guardian Texture Map?

darkforceprime ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 4:24 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 3:23 AM

Does anyone know where I could find the Blind Guardian Texture Map from EN?

sixus1 ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 7:18 PM

Do you need a UV layout map or the actual textures ?

darkforceprime ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 7:59 PM

Quote - Do you need a UV layout map or the actual textures ?

A UV layout Map. I am using the figure along with some additional pieces for an upcoming online magazine, but I really want to be able to customize the figure. 

BTW, I used a boat load of Sixus 1 products in the Cyberpunk Gangs of Night City book and in the upcoming Edgerunner's book. Les, catch me off list sometime so I can get your current phone #. 

sixus1 ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 8:17 PM

Here's our number 513-699-4310

I'll output UV template for you by morning.

--Rebekah--

darkforceprime ( ) posted Sun, 24 June 2007 at 8:24 PM

Quote - Here's our number 513-699-4310

I'll output UV template for you by morning.

--Rebekah--

Thanks Rebekah!!

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 7:25 AM

great...now they can be phoned by anyone..;) hope it's a business number..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 11:23 AM

Yeah, our phone number has been out there for everyone and everyone for years.  :)

Khai ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 11:25 AM

Quote - great...now they can be phoned by anyone..;) hope it's a business number..;)

yup.... they let me phone them.. you should hear the screams ;)

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 11:29 AM

BTW-- those templates are going to take a bit longer to get to than I thought...it will be later this evening when I get them up. 

DarkEdge ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 11:38 AM · edited Mon, 25 June 2007 at 11:39 AM

Quote - .. you should hear the screams ;)

It's a little disturbing at first...but you get used to them.

...kind of like the voices I hear. 😉

Comitted to excellence through art.

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 7:21 PM · edited Mon, 25 June 2007 at 7:32 PM

I haven't looked at the UV layout on that figure before and there is a lot of stacked UVs -- so, looks like I am going to have Les help me out on this one when he gets a chance.

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 7:39 PM

Okay, Les took a look at it and said that your best bet is to either use procedural shaders or remap it for what you need.  

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help, but we are super busy and it don't have time to work on it (we didn't make it, we are only hosting the freebie). 

--Rebekah--

darkforceprime ( ) posted Mon, 25 June 2007 at 11:35 PM

Quote - Okay, Les took a look at it and said that your best bet is to either use procedural shaders or remap it for what you need.  

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help, but we are super busy and it don't have time to work on it (we didn't make it, we are only hosting the freebie). 

--Rebekah--

Oh well. I was able to work something with it anyways. But tell Les I said thank you for trying!!

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 26 June 2007 at 12:00 PM

Sure will. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.