Sat, Oct 5, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: (OT) How many of the online actually have galleries here?

stormchaser ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:25 PM

Quote - For several years now it's been 100% legal where I live for a woman to go topless in the City. I mean completely topless.

Damn, now I know I'm living in the wrong city!

jwhitham ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:31 PM

Quote - > Quote - For several years now it's been 100% legal where I live for a woman to go topless in the City. I mean completely topless.

Damn, now I know I'm living in the wrong city!

Dunno about that. People walking around with no heads really bothers me. Probably just from watching all those zombie flicks though.

stormchaser ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:32 PM · edited Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:34 PM

Quote - some guys behave like they've never in their lives seen a naked breast before

No matter how many times us guys see a pair of real breasts we're still captivated by them! :thumbupboth:

cyberscape ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:38 PM

Here, here!!   I retract what I said about nips earlier!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMD FX-9590 4.7ghz 8-core, 32gb of RAM, Win7 64bit, nVidia GeForce GTX 760

PoserPro2012, Photoshop CS4 and Magix Music Maker

--------------------------------------------------------------

...and when the day is dawning...I have to say goodbye...a last look back into...your broken eyes.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 4:55 PM

Quote - > Quote - some guys behave like they've never in their lives seen a naked breast before

No matter how many times us guys see a pair of real breasts we're still captivated by them! :thumbupboth:

Most definitely.  OTOH, most beaches where I spend my summer are topless or nude.  Not that you'd want to see me nekkid.  Some things are best left to the imagination.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

jwhitham ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 5:18 PM

Quote - > Quote - some guys behave like they've never in their lives seen a naked breast before

And suntan lotion being applied with their owners, slightly sandy, hands... 

Time I took holiday again I think.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 7:08 PM

Quote -
And Paul, excellent work on the guitar pic! That Strat looks just like one I used to have back in the early 90's. Ya can't beat a Marshall for distortion but, damn....they eat 12AX7 tubes worse than V3 eats RAM!! ;)

Thank you!  

And yes, you're right, although Watford Electronics do a nice line in NOS tubes these days and a range of cryo treated ones for that little bit extra.  BTW, we call 'em ECC83 over here.

My Store

My Gallery

cyberscape ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 7:48 PM

Watford Electronics.... Man, does that take me back! I used to do a lot of repairs for musicians in Atlanta, GA but, my personal pref was the Randall RG-100 solid-state. Coupled with an SRD eq and a BBE exciter, all being fed by an EMG81 on my Strat made some serious thunder! 
Now it's an Aria Pro II fed into my Gateway computer with Revalver and some VST plugins .
Bahhh... just ain't the same, I tell ya!  .....just ain't!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMD FX-9590 4.7ghz 8-core, 32gb of RAM, Win7 64bit, nVidia GeForce GTX 760

PoserPro2012, Photoshop CS4 and Magix Music Maker

--------------------------------------------------------------

...and when the day is dawning...I have to say goodbye...a last look back into...your broken eyes.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 9:28 PM

gad..someone else has an Aria Pro II? sunuva...;)

One of the things I learned at going to a topless beach (St. Maartin/Ste. Martin), was how many people look better with their clothes on...;)

and a hand and a nipple aren't the same thing, but it's a beautiful thing when they get together..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 9:37 PM

My current rig is a stock Les Paul Standard and a Japanese Fender (not Squier) Strat with JB Jr in the bridge slot, into a Marshall DSL 100.  Seriously loud.

My Store

My Gallery

3Dsmacker ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 11:01 PM

"One of the things I learned at going to a topless beach (St. Maartin/Ste. Martin), was how many people look better with their clothes on...;)"

LOL. That reminds me of what I heard of when Italy started allowing nude beaches in the early 60's.  or so.  The young guys were disappointed to find that the only real nudity that happened at first was old guys past  their 60's strutting around in their birthday suits  like bantam roosters.  (the young guys were already notorious for unwanted pinching of women's  rear-ends, so no woman with sense was going to actually go nude then.)

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 2:53 PM

ah..to have money. Had to sell a lot of the rig to pay bills, I'm down to a tiny Peavey, but I'm actually a keyboard player, so it's ok..;)

..about the beach..there was a woman in her 60s, that time (and gravity) had not been kind to. Happens to us all, but I guess it takes a kind of chutzpa to do that at that age..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2007 at 4:58 PM

Quote - ah..to have money. Had to sell a lot of the rig to pay bills, I'm down to a tiny Peavey, but I'm actually a keyboard player, so it's ok..;)

In my experience, the keys player has always needed a full range PA with at least twice the headroom of anyone else.  Then again, it may just be that the keys player I've usually worked with is something of a propeller head and also our producer.  At least he keeps me loud in the mix so I should be thankful for small mercies.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.