Mon, Sep 30, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 3:32 am)

Subject: Female to Male characters

redneckdemon ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 1:06 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 9:37 AM

Folks, I'm sorry if this has been posted before or if it freaks you out.  That being said, I am wondering if a V4 Male pack has been released or if there is a similar batch out there already. I am also in search of a Female morph for Mike.  Please, if you have any knowledge of these morph/magnets, please let me know.  Thanks.

zollster ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 1:15 PM

vitorrio(sp) for v4...theres also a male morph for v3

nghayward ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 1:17 PM
redneckdemon ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 1:35 PM

Thanks Hayward.  That's just waht I was looking for.

nghayward ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 2:02 PM

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=2644

Brom for Michael 3 includes some female morphs

Paloth ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2007 at 12:34 AM

I think Daz's Michael 3 is a female to male morph since it was derived from the Victoria 3 mesh.

Download my free stuff here: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=2&userid=323368

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2007 at 12:00 AM

For freebie figures, there are:
GUY for The GIRL
Lee, the Male Sara
MayaDude and Guyadude for MayaDoll
Aiko3 Male
Stephanie Boy ( Japanese morph version, I think for S1, not Sp3)
Kururu Boy for Kururu
Gemma for P4 Male
HER-Male and HER-man for H.E.R.
( think there is also a He for the She figure !!!)
Pichi for the NEA P4 Female morph

Miki2 Finn ( not free, and makes your Miki2 into a male)
BJD Boy for BJD Doll (which isn't free)
Anime Boy morphs for AnimeDoll ( also not free)

I am certain I have more transgendered figures in my runtimes, but these are the ones I can think of right now.

Eternal Hobbyist

mcdarby88 ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:15 PM

I have anime all for the anime doll and it works great, but I am still getting fingernails when I convert the female figuare to male. Can anyone help me on this! -Mcdarby

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:25 PM

Here are some that I can think of :

• The Aeon Dwarf by Dodger has female INJ morphs.
  • 3Dream used to have a wonderful male conversion for Vic2 (no longer in the freestuff).
  • There are numerous people collaborating on creating a female character based on ApolloMax2007 (Diana ?), although I don't know how official this is supposed to be (i.e. it is probably still a WIP, and may never be fully completed).

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:28 PM

Apollo Maximus has a female morph as well.  I believe both are free :D

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 8:31 PM

infinity10, do you have links for any of these ?

I hope Guyadude is better looking than Mayadude (comes a close second to P5 Judy in the "ugly" award) - weird cuz MayaDoll is cute.

mcdarby88 ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 12:41 AM

mathman, the items you mentioned will they help me with creating a male hand for anime all instead of the having a male body but still the female's hand?

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 1:02 AM

i'm not sure mcdarby88, some characters allow you to scale their body parts, others I'm not sure  about ...

kalon ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 7:16 AM

V4 to male:

Vittorio 4 (mentioned above)
Capsces Morphia (DAZ)
Eric Farris' Mephisto (Rendo MarketPlace)

V3 to male
Vittorio 3
Capsces Rayne
and the DAZ V3 male morphs

kalonart.com

momodot ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 1:19 PM

Infinity10, can you help me find any of these?

GUY for The GIRL
Lee, the Male Sara

Thanks.

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 3:25 PM

Makes me wonder why DAZ hasn't released an M4 yet. It's been about a year since V4, hasn't it? I would have figured they'd have put M4 out there by now.
Are they even planning on it?

redneckdemon ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 8:32 PM

Thanks for all the great suggestions, folks.  I have been using VittorioV4 and Morphia, but the Brom pack also has some usful stuff in it.  I used the male pack and Ghost V3 for Vicky 3, but since the upgrade to V4, these new options have helped wonderfully.  Thanks again!

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2008 at 12:40 PM

PiChi is here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2712536

My FreeStuff

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 10:49 AM

Quick note:

Vittorio 4 wil have a major update in the next week or two. It's designed as a complete morph set for V4, will not require any decoding, have new morphs, an added texture set, new faces, new character poses, and some more extras :)

The update will be available free to ALL previous Vittorio purchasers too, but will not overwrite the old version.

I've taken into account all the feedback I've recieved, and am trying to address all the wishes and suggestions I've recieved since he came out.

Oh, and I'm working on yet another free clothing set for him. Vittorio already has one of the most complete free wardrobes available for a figure.

jefsview ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 11:22 AM

Quote - Quick note:

Vittorio 4 wil have a major update in the next week or two. It's designed as a complete morph set for V4, will not require any decoding, have new morphs, an added texture set, new faces, new character poses, and some more extras :)

The update will be available free to ALL previous Vittorio purchasers too, but will not overwrite the old version.

I've taken into account all the feedback I've recieved, and am trying to address all the wishes and suggestions I've recieved since he came out.

Oh, and I'm working on yet another free clothing set for him. Vittorio already has one of the most complete free wardrobes available for a figure.

Thanks, Jim. I was wondering if Vittorio was going to be updated with the V 4.2. Great news. I hope the upgrade helps puts Vit 4 back on the map, as it were.

-- Jeff

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 11:59 AM

Jef,

He's developed quite a following! I've been pretty low key lately for a number of reasons, but I haven't been idle. The Vittorio update is going out to a second beta test today, and so far all the feedback has been pretty good.

I'm hoping making him a morph injection to V4 will help. A lot of people are put off by RTEncoding, and this makes Vittorio more in line with other major morph sets for V4, like the Muscle Morphs and Creature Creator.

I'm working on new custom faces today. I've got an even dozen done, and will problably do 7 more. The base on his new clothing is finished. Now I'm adding the things to make it more interesting. It's simple in design, so that it can be easily modified with morphs and textures for different looks. There's also some very nice 3rd party stuff being done by one of my favorite vendors, that will also have V4 fits.

There have been some other V4 male sets done.. some better, some worse, some uh, ... but Vittorio is the most versitle and complete, and I'm committed to making him even better.

Gods, I wish I could show you some of the new renders... I think the Vittorio fan club will really like what I've done. At least, I sure hope you do!

Jim

Side note: I'll be making a special Vittorio page/group as soon as the update comes out. It'll have new Vittorio news, posting of new freebies, and new product  listings, and eventually a chat room. I may even run a contest or two. I know we're all waiting for M4, but I think Vittorio is a pretty good substitute while we wait.

jefsview ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 12:34 PM

Thanks for the additional info. While I have nothing against RTEncoding against a new .cr2, the morph system will make it easier to use a program like Wardrobe Wizard 2, since that doesn't recognize the current version of Vittotrio, unless you do some handstands and cartwheels :)

I wasn't certain if you had time for Vittorio 4.2, since you mentioned rthat you were working on an Aiko 4 male. And it's great news that someone else is also going to release some products for him, since that "shows" the community that he is supported; it was sad that Pickers Angel never completed that outfit, and seems to have vanished.

Vittorio is sort of like Apollo (or most men figures) and has a cult/fan club :)  And we all appreciate the hard work of their creators who make many greta things for them. As you stated, Vittorio 4 has the largest free library of clothing available for any figure.

And perhaps that Vittorio 4 will now be a morph of Victoria, Poser World might get on the bandwagon like they did with Vit 3 and make some additional clothing. I'll post there and let Steve know of the new Vittorio.

Thanks for giving me something else to look forward to, JIm, aside from the male texture pack release over at DAZ on Tuesday.

So will this group/chat room be at OKCRandy's forum or Artzone or where?

take care, and thanks again.

-- Jeff

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 1:12 PM

Can't give any details yet, as to the group/forum thing... but I'm working on the design in my pointy little head. Thinking about who might make a good mod for it too.

I mentioned an A4 male morph? I don't think so... I've been pretty careful about that. But you can be assured that I wouldn't let a chance like that pass me by! Hiro 3 is one of my favorite figures. I'd certainly make an A4 male! In fact, I'd probably do my best to make a few different body styles. Maybe something like a Bishi figure? One that looks a lot like Hiro 3? Oh! I'd do some nice faces too! Heck, I'd probably even include it in a Vittorio update. Sort of a bonus for A4 purchasers.

Yep. That's what I'd do.

*cough cough" (Haruto) cough (Yaoishi)...

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 1:19 PM

and yes the magnets are being updated for vitt 4.2 as well. I'm hoping to catch up with Jim's head start and get them out at the same time :)

Lyrra

jefsview ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 1:21 PM

Ah, but Tarot cards see all :)

-- Jeff

Yur_Mom1 ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 7:31 PM

Quote - For freebie figures, there are:
GUY for The GIRL
Lee, the Male Sara
MayaDude and Guyadude for MayaDoll
Aiko3 Male
Kururu Boy for Kururu
Gemma for P4 Male
( think there is also a He for the She figure !!!)

Miki2 Finn ( not free, and makes your Miki2 into a male)
BJD Boy for BJD Doll (which isn't free)
Anime Boy morphs for AnimeDoll ( also not free)

I am certain I have more transgendered figures in my runtimes, but these are the ones I can think of right now.

Do you know where I can get any of these? Are they here on Renderosity?

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 11:40 PM

And Simon for Sara1... which I don't actually think I have up anywhere at the moment

Lyrra

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2008 at 10:59 PM

file_399820.jpg

Ha! V4.2 is out and now I can preview a few pics of Vittorio 4.2. No, he's not quite ready yet, and he still has to wait until.... well, something out of my control.

Here's a quick couple of pics with some of the new V4 Daz male textures.

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2008 at 11:01 PM

file_399821.jpg

Oops. The last one was the Vittorio texture from Art Collaborations. Not one of the Daz ones...

This one is though...

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2008 at 11:09 PM

file_399824.jpg

And here's the new texture I'm including in the Vittorio 4.2 set.

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2008 at 11:24 PM

Yummy!

Thanks for the sneak peeks, Jim! I like the new Vittorio.

Can't wait to get my hands on him :)

-- Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.