Fri, Oct 4, 5:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: O.T. old jokes - who said what ? ? ? ?

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2008 at 1:31 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:23 PM

O.k. maybe they're not that funny - perhaps it would be more fun to figure out who said them???

"What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic? Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a dog."

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

"Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened."

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."

"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money you can have a key made."

"The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year."

"I drink therefore I am."

"History shall be kind to me. For I intend to write it."

"An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them."

Man you think those jokes were old? check out this site:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080731/lf_nm_life/britain_joke_dc
(also you can check your answers here )
 http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/nm/lf_nm_life/storytext/britain_joke_dc/28420241/SIG=10qqhrvtq/*http://www.dave-tv.co.uk

50parsecs ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2008 at 3:07 AM

"Nothing in Moderation"-Ernie Kovacs-*his eptitaph

tom271 ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2008 at 12:54 PM

good for a chuckle....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2008 at 7:22 AM

driving  slower/faster - George Carlin
Immortality by not dying - Woody Allen
I recognize more, but don't know who said them.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2008 at 7:28 AM

Here's one:
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather and not screaming in fear like his passenger.

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2008 at 2:11 PM

any good chicken jokes...?

light bulb turning jokes..?

bartender jokes...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2008 at 3:57 PM

A blonde and a brunette were walking down the street and the brunette says "Look at the dead bird". The blonde looks up in the sky and says "Where?".

Here is another one:
Have you noticed that your shit is stuff and everyone else's stuff is shit?

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2008 at 8:20 PM

cute...  a blonde joke

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 8:28 PM

Pakled:
Right on both counts ! !

Surprised Bryster hasn't chimed in . one of those is from a favorite author of his.

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 8:35 PM

O.K. how many ducks DOES it take to screw in a lightbulb?l

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 8:48 PM

O.K. a kangaroo walks into a bar, sits on a stool, orders a Guinness, flops down a hundred dollar bill. 
The bartender picks up the bill and promptly gives him back $2.95 in change. The 'roo looks at the Guinness  and the change and shrugs his shoulders.
Not having much else to do the bartender says to the kangaroo "You know, we don' get many kangaroos in here ".
The 'roo still looking at the change, says: "... and at prices like these you're not likely to get many more, either ! "   

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 05 August 2008 at 10:56 PM

Thank you for your patience with me bikermouse....     I realized I had hijacked your post...    My memory has faded on these quotes you posted...  

I liked the kangaroo joke...

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 6:46 AM

hmm...wouldn't be surprised if there's a Terry Pratchett in there, but I've only read about 10 of his 40+ books...;)

Light bulb jokes (don't know why, but Compuserve had hundreds of them back in the 80s)

How many New Yorkers?  - 50. 50? yeah, it's in the contract, 50.
New Jersians (is that a word?) - 3; 1 to change the light bulb, and 2 to kill the witnesses
Feminists? that's not funny!...;)
Surrealists? - 1 to walk the giraffe, and 1 to fill the bathtub with jello
Psychiatrists? - only 1, but the lightbulb has to want to change
Apple engineers? - 1. He holds it in place, and the world revolves around him
Lead guitarists? - 38; 1 to change the light bulb, and 37 to say how much better they would have  done it
Drummers? - none. We have machines that do that now
Viginians? - 3; 1 to change the light bulb, and 2 to talk about how much better the old one was
Fundamentalists? - 3; 1 to change the lightbulb, and 2 to testify that it was lit from the moment they began s**wing it...;)
ok...that's enough...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 11:06 AM

an elite....   takes 3..  
one takes notice of the light bulb,,,
one makes the drinks
and the other makes the call to the janitor...

50parsecs ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 5:01 PM

How many people from Marin County does it take to screw in a lightbulb? People in Marin County don't screw in lightbulbs silly, they s***w in hottubs!

bikermouse ( ) posted Wed, 06 August 2008 at 8:23 PM

Pakled:
Right again !! Give you a hint - his wasn't the one about writing history.
Virgins? You know 3 of them? . . . we are talking women here . . . 
Oh wait ... that was Virginians - nevermind.

50:
I'd think ducks do something similar . . . and not necessarily in Marin County either !

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Thu, 07 August 2008 at 2:10 PM

Quote - How many people from Marin County does it take to screw in a lightbulb? People in Marin County don't screw in lightbulbs silly, they s***w in hottubs!

Kiwi take on this one_______ "s***w in the hot tub!?!?!",  "bugger the light bulb!"

Cheers
GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

Incarnadine ( ) posted Mon, 11 August 2008 at 9:55 PM

How many perverts does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one - but it takes a whole emergency room to get it back out!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.