Sun, Oct 6, 11:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: For twiggypeasticks

fractalinda ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 5:23 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dearest Judi,

I didn't know you very well, so why do these tears keeps welling up in my eyes and washing my face.  Perhaps it is because your passing makes me once again aware of how fleeting and fragile and beautiful life is.

Your beautiful, sensitive spirit radiated through your work and kind attention to the work of so many of us here.  Doubtless you influenced for good countless people you met  your lifetime.

I'm truly sorry I didn't write this letter sooner.   I'm sorry for the tremendous loss your loved ones are feeling.  I believe you are in a beautiful place, even more beautiful than the sublime paintings you graced us with.  Maybe someday, if I am lucky enough, I will be given the opportunity to get to know you better.

I don't know what you believed, but I don't think it matters.  The kind and caring person you were is what matters.  Your beautiful soul matters.  And the God I believe in thinks you are of infinte worth and has now welcomed you home with opened arms.

For now I bid you farewell.  The angels must be rejoicing, so I will try to rejoice too..when the tears stop.

With love,
Linda

spiegel428 ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 6:19 PM

Sad news. I didn't know her personally, but her gallery was an inspiration. My condolences to family and friends.

kansas ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 6:48 PM

Heartbreaking news. I have wondered where she was. Her artwork has been an inspiration to me. May God give her loved ones comfort.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Wed, 16 July 2008 at 9:28 PM

She 'n' I hadn't instant messaged since last year.  She enjoyed the nickname I gave her...Twigmeister. lol q-: 

My deepest sympathy to her family.  I can just see her now, making flower fracs for God. (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

nickcharles ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 12:28 AM

This is so sad. I remember Judi from several IMs exchanged a couple of years ago. She was always so nice. I wish I had known her better, as well.

May God be with her family and friends.

Thank you for your touching post, Linda.

Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:10 AM

Oh, I'm shocked.
Yes was very nice and her works so lovely.

Thank you for the beautiful post, Linda.

:`(

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

alida ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 7:27 AM

words can say  little buti  am near to her family

mansco ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 10:42 AM

Oh Linda, these are so touching words, thank you my friend for it, these are very sad moments for me as for other of her friends! We used to keep in touch from time to time and for sure we can guess her beautiful soul seeing her wonderful and delicate pictures.
God Bless her!
My condolences to family and friends.
Hugs
Elizabeth

tresamie ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2008 at 1:25 AM

Such sad news.  She had great talent and made such lovely images.  She will be missed.

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

grinagog ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2008 at 7:50 AM

Thats so sad, ive been missing her great art! Such thoughtfull words Linda!
Heres to Judi! XX

mountmous ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2008 at 8:09 AM

She will be missed, not just by her family but by all of us who knew and loved her work.

ligt ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 5:00 AM

i´m sad to hear this, i loved to see her work and appreciated her comments.

Gaiadriel ( ) posted Thu, 14 August 2008 at 5:37 PM

Ohhh. I've just now happened on this news. I'm stunned. :(((

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.