Thu, Sep 19, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:30 am)

Subject: OT: Please say a little prayer for my kitty

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 4:14 PM

Oh, yes, yes, whisker twittering takes major muscle ;)

She seems to be doing a tiny bit better today, she actually braved to crunch down couple of dry treats instead of just giving them a tired sniff.  She's getting to be like a little puppy, I sit her in a litterbox, and she pees on demand, then I put her back in her spot. (There's too much pacing and jumping around for her to make her own way for now).

Then she decided she didn't want her own spot (she actually felt string enough to pace across to the other side of the couch and up on a kitty tree shelf), and booted, Bubba, her brother from his spot (she always does that, little miss uber cat). 

He sat next to her for a bit, but she gave him a stink eye to leave her alone, and he found himself a new spot. (Wasn't hard, I must have about 10 kitty beds and perches in the house.) There's a basket in a window, he's hanging out there now.

So, it's good to see a bit of her normal self showing through. She's still very weak. Usually when I pick her up, she immediately squirms and climbs on my shoulder. She still feels more like a ragdoll when I pick her up, with just a weak little squirm.

LOL, Mamma Kitty of the year - thanks Scanmead!  her Vet bill was $800. Compared to what some other vets charge, that actually wasn't all bad. But, there goes any notion of a new computer.  Tigger is lucky I even had the money, since I'm still not working.  But, I picked up a few freelance contracts, and stormchaser has been selling well.

But, having her on the road to recovery is a much better Christmas gift then a computer!

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

calum5 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 6:26 PM

Sorry Connie I didnt realise how much you'd gone through,I hope everything works out well .
Wishes,
cal

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 6:29 PM

First a d'oh! moment: I didn't realize that the stormchaser product and render that kept catching my eye was yours. Excellent! Dang, you could sell that promo render as a poster.

Tigger has been through a lot in the past few days, especially from a cat's point of view. She's still recovering, but she probably is feeling even more punky due to the feeding tube and all the upset. She also probably thinks Mom's new "watch Tigger pee" game is weird, but if that's what Mom wants... Maybe on Christmas day, she'll even give Bubba a whack just for you. ;)  

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 7:21 PM

Quote - Sorry Connie I didnt realise how much you'd gone through,I hope everything works out well . Wishes, cal

Thak You Cal, very sweet of you :)    I dunno why I didn't mention it at BedKitteh Beta... it was slow there....

Quote - She also probably thinks Mom's new "watch Tigger pee" game is weird, but if that's what Mom wants... Maybe on Christmas day, she'll even give Bubba a whack just for you. ;)  

Ha, believe it or not, she's used to that. With her constipation problems, when Tigger poops, it's a major event. Often I have to help her out in one way or another, so she's used to me hovering. LOL, our latest trick is to put her in a car and go for a short drive around the block - that usually gets everyting moving.  The Vet got a good kick out of that, but was happy it works.

Yes, she is feeling very punky, but tolerating her feedings really good. whew.  This all makes her nauseated too.  She's on three medicines, actually four, if you count one she was already on. Two anti-biotics, and one anti-nausea medicine, and a digestion aid.... so yea, she's still very sicky.

By the way, Tigger is my inspiration for the Bad Kitteh Logo...and sort of a mascot. She's not Bad, but she does have a spunky, tail up in the air little miss independent attitude. Tigger does what Tigger wants, and has a very cute way of getting everyone around her to go along with her.
Boy do I have stories about her - she used to have a whole small neighborhood wrapped around her tail few years ago.

And even now... her 'Daddy', my ex boyfriend, as opposed to her 'Step-Daddy', my current, had to stop by the animal hospital to see how his "Precious little girl" is doing. This is a Harley drivin' Mr. Tough Guy that went to see his "Precious little girl".  LOL.

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 8:28 PM

You definitely get Mommy Cat of the Year with all the litter box aid. I love my cats, but the line is drawn at the litterbox. Tigger must be a heck of a cat if she can get Daddy to take the time to visit at the hospital! 

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 8:43 PM

If she was a Hoooman, she's be a total Femme Fatale!
Notice how her Daddy only gets one itsy bittsy corner of the pad to move the mouse, and she took the rest.

scanmead ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 9:27 PM

Oh, I'd never do that! LOL I can't count the times Brie has made me RC instead of LC, because part of her was where the mouse went. Or how many times she's found a strange keyboard thing that makes everything go wonky. Or stopped a render. Or sneezed on my monitor. Or how many times my mouse is on the floor in the morning. Or the mouse goes weird over a tracked-in bit of kitty litter. And we *thank *them for all this joy! 

Tigger certainly has a cute little nose! And just look at the shine on her coat! 

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 9:52 PM

Yeah, both her and her brother Bubba have the cutest round faces. I really lucked out with couple most adorable little rescues.
Of course, I don't think I ever saw a cat I didn't like or think was cute.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2008 at 9:54 PM

..okay, I wanna see everyone's cat pictures (so I'm not the only dork bragging about kitties!!!!
Now that tigger is on the road to recovery, we can turn this into a happy kitty thread! :)

Tigger wants to see her furry friends from Rendo!

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 4:33 AM

file_420450.jpg

Here we go! :)

The top pic is my older cat Mowgli. He looks like your Tiger Connie ^^
The second one is the same Mowgli with Casper, my second boy. Aren't they cute?? :D

My Store

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 4:35 AM

file_420451.jpg

The top pic is now Mané, my little girl. But be aware, she's a real demon!! LOL And Casper again doing his preferred activity: resting!! He's personaly convinced a cat's life is really hard and painful, though i don't really share his point of view... ^^

My Store

Plutom ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 10:29 AM

Vincebagna, what a group of cuties!

Connie, you have a $800 computer;  its a Plugger's laptop, one that is warm and furry-have a wonderful Christmas.

Plugger:  One born and raised  BCA (Before Computer Age)  Jan

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 3:10 PM

Oh, Vince, Mowgli and Casper and Mane are just adorable! What little Loves!
Mowgli does look just like Tigger - just a bit longer nose.
I think Casper and Tigger would understand each other quite well on the matter of resting.

LOL, I told my honey the other day that I want to have 5 or 6 kitties LOL.

Plutom, yes, Tigger is my $800 laptop... actually she's more of a desktop - Her bed is on my desk. It goes like this... Keyboard, about 3" space for a mouse, My wacom tablet, tiggers bed. She often nods off on the Wacom, because her bed is... Tooo far.

Klebnor ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 3:48 PM

file_420477.jpg

These are our three current cats.

We had another cat, Schmekt, who was a russian blue (at least he looked like one, he was born in a barn to a stray).  We got him while in the US, he lived with us there for a few years, in Germany for a few years, and then back in the US.  He got diabetes in his old age, and I had to inject him with insulin twice daily for the last year or so of his life.  Even though he knew he was going to get "stuck" he always came when called for his shots.  What a great guy.  When his liver finally shut down and he died, we resolved never to only have one cat ... it's just too much when he goes.

I hope all the best for you and your lovely cat.

Klebnor

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

FrankT ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 3:57 PM

file_420478.jpg

Here's my wee monster Spook. She likes me taking photos of her because the modelling lights on the strobes are quite warm :biggrin:

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

3anson ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 6:52 PM · edited Wed, 24 December 2008 at 6:57 PM

file_420486.jpg

hi Connie, hope your baby is doing well here's a snap of my little monster in her 2nd favourite place( in the cubby hole below my monitor)

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2008 at 11:52 PM · edited Wed, 24 December 2008 at 11:54 PM

Klebnor, they're so cute! Tigger is pointing at skeeter abnd sayig, mommy, do I look like that when frolicking too? I think she's mildly embarrased now. She says Smokie reminds of her brother Bubba, and Ollie looke very dignified!  Yes, one cat is at least one too few...

FrankT, Spook is a smart kitty to get under the lights, Tigger does that too... there's a 100W desk lamp here, over her bed. I think it's for the light, but really, it's Tiggers heat lamp!

3Anson, That's adorable little long haired stripery-Tiger!

More kitty pics, More kitty Pics!  Have a Vewy Meowy Christmas everyone.

alizea ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 1:28 PM

Here is Petit Minet :

and this is Chat Moche ( ferocious , isn't it ;))

Glad to learn about Tiger 's recovery !

Alice's and GND4's Tailor !
Check my free clothing fits : www.alizea3d.com

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 2:12 PM

A lot of wonderful kitties here!!

Alizea, i think Chat Moche is not really a well deserved name for this cuttie :)
Je le trouve plutot mignon comme tout ^^

My Store

Elfwine ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 2:57 PM

file_420521.jpg

not my cats, but I think these are cool.

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

Elfwine ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 2:58 PM

file_420522.jpg

hope your kitty gets well soon!

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 3:01 PM

I Can Has Cheezeburger?

My wife gave me the book for Christmas.  We laughed 'til we cried!

Klebnor

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 3:03 PM

In case anyone hasn't been there:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Klebnor

scanmead ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 3:29 PM · edited Thu, 25 December 2008 at 3:30 PM

Everyone on my list got the "barfed up holly" card this year. ;)

I keep meaning to buy a camera... Everyone has such little beauties here!

alizea ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 3:46 PM

Quote -
Alizea, i think Chat Moche is not really a well deserved name for this cuttie :)
Je le trouve plutot mignon comme tout ^^

C'était pour ne pas rendre jaloux Petit Minet qui était seul roi au monde avant l'arrivée de Diabolo-c'est son vrai nom mais on ne l'a su que bien plus tard ! Et  sur les photos on ne voit pas la difference de poids entre les deux - le rouqin fait 4.5kg et Chat Moche - pardon , Diabolo- fait 8.5 kg :D

This is because "Chat Moche" means "Ugly cat" - we didn't want to want Petit Minet to be jealous as he was our first cat ! And  the photo doesn't really show the difference of weight between them : the red-tabby is around 10 lbs and the dark-brown-tabby is around 18.7 lbs

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 4:28 PM · edited Thu, 25 December 2008 at 4:30 PM

Alizea, they are awwwdorable!  Even the Chat Moche!
Petit Minet looks sophisticated, especially her face!

I Looove I can Has Cheesburger! Makes me laugh to tears!

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2008 at 4:33 PM

Oh, and Tigger had her moment of revenge yesterday!
I picked her up, and she squirmed, and got a little bit up-side down, and promptly puked out two feedings worth all over me, and... I'm not sure if she got her brother. Most of it hit the cushion where he was sitting, I'm not sure if he got out of the way in time.

MadameX ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2008 at 8:51 AM

Oh Connie! I'm so glad Tigger is doing ok now! When I first saw this thread I thought it was an old one. Plus, I knew I would start crying and subconciously wanted to avoid that, as we had just in the last couple of weeks had to take my little dog to the vet because she was attacked by the neighbor's pit bull (for no reason, I might add). The same day, one of my little kittens got very sick and we found out he had pneumonia. The doc stitched Mira up (she's made a full recovery) but was much less optimistic about the little boy (he's not named yet). Said very young kittens who get pnuemonia generally don't pull thru. I had to make the decision whether to treat him or not.

Of course, you know I had to try! He gave him a shot of antibiotic and gave me medicine to give him twice a day. Told me to start administering the meds at 10pm that night. When the time came for the first dose, the little one was kinda stiff (!)...but still breathing... I was SO afraid he was on his way to die! He didn't look good at all! I managed to get the medicine down his throat, then bundled him up and put him in a little bed near the heater in my bedroom. I was not sure he'd make it and that I would find him gone when I got up for work the next morning. Btw, when I said he was stiff, he looked like he was already gone, and the only reason I was able to get the meds in him was because his mouth was partly open. So....it wasn't looking good.

But when the alarm went off...the first thing I did was check on him......and he was lying in the bed curled up on his feet....not on his side like I'd left him! It was a miracle! I just knew he wasn't going to make it...but he did! He's now a happy little kitty whose only job is to play with his brother and generally just mess around. :)

I've got pics, but need to download them and all..I'll try to get them up later on.

I'm sure you all had a very Merry Christmas! Say hi to Tigger and Bubba for me. :)

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2008 at 7:00 PM

Oh, MadameX, I'm so glad your little baby pulled through. What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!

Bubba is all happy today, I got all kinds of new soft foods to try on Tigger, and of course, he's getting the benefits too.

Tigs is recovering - very slowly. Talked to the vet today, and he says she's doing as expected, and overall she is showing progress.  Today, she puked again, but half an hour later decided to try eating on her own, and actually ate good three or four mouthfulls before looking like she's too tired. Her next feeding is staying down (cross my fingers)  and she's snuggled up in her new bed (With a built in heating pad)!

She even had enough energy to purr up a storm this morning, and crawl under the covers with me for a little while. I haven't heard her purr for a week. I think it took too much energy.

FrankT ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2008 at 7:35 PM

I did read somewhere that cats can speed up healing by purring - something to do with the frequency or something like that so I guess purring is a good sign! 

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2008 at 9:41 PM

Ha, that's interesting about Purring, I haven't heard of that before. However, a chiropractic buddy of mine has a massage machine he swears by, not just because of the massage, but the particular frequency it operates on.... so, I can believe it :)

When she is feeling good, Tigger always purrs, and purrs and purrs. I usually know something's up when she's not purring.

3anson ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 3:26 AM

hi Conniekat!, glad to hear Tigger is doing better.
hope she takes medicine better than my Demelza, giving her medicine is a 2 man job! i have to pick her up while a mate gets a towel ready, and then we have to rap her tight in the towel(keeping all claws well covered) before i have to open her mouth and squirt the meds down her throat. she hates medicine!!! Demelza still has not forgiven my friend for being the one to hold her wrapped up while i give the meds. she won't let him touch her!!! (this is 2 years on from when she was sick and had to have 4 doses of anti-biotic a day
for 9 days) lol!

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 4:09 AM

Tigger is just as bad when it comes to taking pills. Even the Vet has a hard time giving her pills - so he taught me how to give injections... Now she gets shots.
It was pretty funny the first time I had to give her pills, the vet proceeded to show me how (I was chuckling, I had cats as far back as I can remember, I think my parents had cats before I was even born...  After a few failed attempts, the vet was, um, so, how about I teach you how to give shots???  LOL

Right now, though, all her meds are dissolved in water, and pumped down her feeding tube, which is actually pretty easy.

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 7:50 AM

Knew I'd seen it somewhere on the t'interweb.

www.sciam.com/article.cfm

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

MadameX ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 11:22 AM

Hey, FrankT, that was a great link there! Very interesting, though this has me a bit befuddled:

"...and a common veterinary legend holds that cats are able to reassemble their bones when placed in the same room with all their parts."

Just can't wrap my head around that, though it does say this is a legend or myth. LOL 

Connie, I'm so glad to hear Tigger's doing so much better! There must be something to the purring thing.

I was going to post pics of my kitties, but I can't locate the disc that came with my camera so I can put the program that came with it to download the pics on my new machine. : /  I'll have to do it on my sister's pc as I didn't have this new one when I got the camera, so the program is on hers. She swears she's never seen the disc. sigh I left it in her room and since then, she's rearranged things (not cleaned up...just rearranged!) Looks like I'm just going to have to go on a search myself. Oh well. rolls eyes

MadameX ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 6:53 PM

Ok...found the disc and the cable to connect the camera to the pc for download and everythings a go....

Here's my little boy and his brother, the red one is the one who was sick:

Hey..we gotz our own roomz!

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2008 at 7:59 PM

OMG, they are so awwwdorable!!! 
I never had an Orange Tabby... May have to get one :)

3anson ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 12:35 AM

love the little one in the bottom, he is very much like my Demelza when she was a kitten. hope your little ginger boy gets better soon!!

alizea ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 11:02 AM

Oh MadameX - the same colours as my cats !

For the pills , I have a trick - none of my cats would swallow a pill without fighting ;)
I reduce the pill to powder , then I mix it with a small amount of thick cream and I put it on the fur - on the shoulder or on the chest .The cat will lick it as he can't stand the slightest dirt on the fur . This worked with all the cats I had and causes no stress .

Chat Moche is a survivor , he has been through surgery for a fibrosarcoma - a kind of skin cancer - 2 years ago .He has well recovered and there is no sign of recurrence !

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 3:44 PM

Hope your cat gets well soon, i understand your pain, my cat "Amber" who is similar looking to your cat is having her 18th birthday on april 21st, and she walks around like she owns the place, i would be gutted if anything happened to her.... and she still stands up to my westie puppy...

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 28 December 2008 at 5:34 PM

Alizea, that sounds like an excellent method to feed the pill LOLOL. I'm going to put that in my bag of tricks!

I'm glad ChatMocha survived and went back to normal :)

Tigger is convalescing - having little bouts of puking, but not enough to interfere with her getting enough food - which is key to her progress... So, I hope we're going in the right direction.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 1:18 AM

Sooo, Tigger had to go back to the kitty hospital for a day or two. She livened up couple of days ago, and her puking increased today (I think she was too excited about livening up, sop she overdid it). The vet wanted her in for couple of days to get her nausea under control.

LOL, I don't do well when she's not around ....  At leat this time, I'm not completely besides myself

scanmead ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 12:32 PM

Tell Tigger no tail-chasing for the time being, and no hanging upside down from the kitty trees. Also no scooching around on your back under furniture, no laser-light chases, no playing with the little toys on springs. 

Poor kitty. Nothing worse than nausea.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 5:45 PM

:(  The doc wants her at the hospital for couple more days... I'm waiting to hear more... and freaking out again.
I swear, If she gets so sick that she doesn't recover, they may as well put me down along with her.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 5:59 PM

Quote - :(  The doc wants her at the hospital for couple more days... I'm waiting to hear more... and freaking out again.
I swear, If she gets so sick that she doesn't recover, they may as well put me down along with her.

Have they checked her blood pressure?  Chynna was throwing up several times per day. The vet checked her blood pressure and found out it was sky high. She's now on Norvasc (an antihypertensive medication) and I noticed an immediate improvement in her within a couple days of starting it. She's now been on it since the beginning of March, and she rarely throws up anymore. In fact the last time was probably a couple months ago.

It's worth checking out.  A cat will manifest it's symptoms in all sorts of ways and they are usually good at hiding their sickness until it's really advanced.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 6:54 PM · edited Wed, 31 December 2008 at 6:54 PM

I think they did check it.
What looks to be her setback is that her digestive tract isn't working as good as it should... She gets constipated, and it takes a lot of effort to poop, so she strains herself, and stops eating etc...

Now that she's on a feeding tube, she couldn't keep her food down. They gave her another enema, and today she's keeping her tube feedings down. Her bilirubin, the doctor said is still sky-high. (Should have started going down by now).  He's putting her on steroids (cortizone), says he 's hoping that'll get things moving aorund.

I'm waiting to her more in the next 2-3 hours, before they close for the day.

Maybe the poor thing will need weekly enemas or who knows what. Maybe her digestive medicine, lactulose, needs to be upped.

I can't stand the waiting to hear from the doc... I keep assuming the worst. (My anxieties REALLY kick in, I mean REALLY)

My honey listened to the vet message, and says it's not bad, that it's pretty positive... I, of course, kep hearing only the bad part. :( ... that she was VERY constipated and backed up, and gassed up, and that her bilirubin is still sky-high :(

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 9:43 PM

Ouch, her Bilirubin is rising :(, the doc says it is almost twice as high as when she was there last week. :(
The vet says he's cautiously optimistic about her recovery, but there's also a sizeable chance she won't recover.
Without the liver biopsy, they're not exactly sure what's causing it - and she's too weak to undergo liver biopsy.

I managed to beg them to let me visit woth her for about half an hour at closing time. One of the vet nurses didn't have anywhere to go this evening, so she stayed a bit late.

I'm going to have to get her a big gift or something as a special Thank You for being so nice. A gift card or some flowers or something...

I really hope Tigger starts getting better.

LadyElf ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 10:33 PM

I'm sorry to hear this Connie......but I'm so glad you got to visit her, I think that it's just as important to be able to visit our fur/feathered babies when they are in the hospital as it is our human family.

I'm praying that she starts turning around real quick and sending you some extra strength and hope for some of that anxiety to go away.

But I know exactly what you mean.  I'm the same with my kitty, my dog and my birdie birds.

HUGS

Deb

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2008 at 11:56 PM

Thank You Lady Elf!
By the way, they said I can visit her tomorrow morning, 8:30 AM...  

I'm reading about feline liver problems... that seems to keep me from focusing on the bad side, and panicking.

LadyElf ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2009 at 1:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.holisticpetinfo.com/Conditions/liver.htm

While you're reading, try this link :)

Milk Thistle is good stuff :) and is used in animals as well as humans.  I've used it on my birds before and it can really help where liver problems are concerned.

It is considered a holistic treatment, not sure if you vet would know much about it. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.