Tue, Oct 22, 3:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: CP has KILLED downloads early!!! They're now gone!!!!

efstarlet ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 3:03 PM

Quote - Seems that whenever people want to see where to get Terai Yuki 2, I haven't a link to give them. Appears that TY2 is one of the casualties of the CP conversion.

Sure looks funny on their store, having a bunch of TY2 clothing items and such, and no base model to link to.

TY2 is owned by e frontier Japan, and like many sellers, they are still making the transition.  They are in the process of getting their products set up in the CP store and they should be available in the near future.  Many customers who already own Terai Yuki create a current market for TY2 clothing, etc while the figure is not for sale.  (Just like there is still lots of Miki 1, P6 Jessi and Michael 1 and 2 items out on the market, while no figure is available.)

Are you a Poser fan?  Show us on Facebook!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 3:08 PM

Quote - Seems that whenever people want to see where to get Terai Yuki 2, I haven't a link to give them. Appears that TY2 is one of the casualties of the CP conversion.

Sure looks funny on their store, having a bunch of TY2 clothing items and such, and no base model to link to.

Well, Starlet's already told you that TY2 will be available soon at CP but if they can't wait, they can buy her at Smith Micro as well.

shop.smithmicro.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry17c

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 3:55 PM

So you're saying they deliberately did not transfer the order histories just to piss off their customers and run them off? And you're comfortable making that rationalization?

I notice that the CP excusers have moved on rather rapidly from the above topic.  This quote embodies a false premise set up as a straw man to knock down ... no one is assuming they did this for those reasons, but you have nicely stated the likely outcome.  BTW, this is a conclusion, not a rationalization.  But I digress ...

It seems quite odd to me that, when Renderosity and CP went their separate ways, Renderosity was able to obtain the data, update their own database, and provide their users with ongoing access to prior purchases - WHICH HAD BEEN MADE THROUGH CP !!!

Now we have the case where old purchases made through CP, where Renderosity was the broker, are still available to members via their Renderosity account, but CP cannot even be bothered to update records for their loyal customers.  Who do you think is giving the finger to whom, in this scenario?

Klebnor mit Stierkugeln

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

aeilkema ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 3:59 PM

Excellent point Klebnor! Let's not forget RDNA is able to do the same as Rendo.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

efstarlet ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 4:49 PM · edited Thu, 04 June 2009 at 4:50 PM

Quote - So you're saying they deliberately did not transfer the order histories just to piss off their customers and run them off? And you're comfortable making that rationalization?

I notice that the CP excusers have moved on rather rapidly from the above topic.  This quote embodies a false premise set up as a straw man to knock down ... no one is assuming they did this for those reasons, but you have nicely stated the likely outcome.  BTW, this is a conclusion, not a rationalization.  But I digress ...

It seems quite odd to me that, when Renderosity and CP went their separate ways, Renderosity was able to obtain the data, update their own database, and provide their users with ongoing access to prior purchases - WHICH HAD BEEN MADE THROUGH CP !!!

Now we have the case where old purchases made through CP, where Renderosity was the broker, are still available to members via their Renderosity account, but CP cannot even be bothered to update records for their loyal customers.  Who do you think is giving the finger to whom, in this scenario?

Klebnor mit Stierkugeln

Content Paradise never hosted the files from Renderosity, and communicated with Renderosity on each transaction to release files purchased through the old CP database. 

If you have questions regarding the changes at Content Paradise, they can be submitted via the Contact Us form on the support section of CP.  Feedback and concerns can be submitted through the separate feedback form that bypasses the support system and goes directly to my team.  (Though you may not receive a response via the feedback form, I am reading all of them personally.)

We are working on posting the wishlist of changes we will be working on making at buyer and seller requests, so you know what's in process and that we are hearing you.  We have implemented a lot of changes this week and have a bunch coming for round 2.  Please let us know how to improve your shopping experience.

Peelo ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 5:13 PM

I can't find The "NearMe" figure at Content Paradise. I can find all these add on packs, but not the figure itself. What's going on? Is NearMe being discontinued or updated? Or is it just me sucking at finding things in the new CP web page?  

Also I am having trouble logging in at CP.

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

Daymond42 ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 5:15 PM

Probably the same situation with Terai Yuki: in the process of being added to the new store. NearMe is too popular of a figure for CP to just throw away. :>

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Peelo ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 5:17 PM

Ah.. Ok. That does makes sense. I suppose I will wait for a while. 

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

aeilkema ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 5:22 PM · edited Thu, 04 June 2009 at 5:24 PM

Quote - Content Paradise never hosted the files from Renderosity, and communicated with Renderosity on each transaction to release files purchased through the old CP database. 

If you have questions regarding the changes at Content Paradise, they can be submitted via the Contact Us form on the support section of CP.  Feedback and concerns can be submitted through the separate feedback form that bypasses the support system and goes directly to my team.  (Though you may not receive a response via the feedback form, I am reading all of them personally.)

We are working on posting the wishlist of changes we will be working on making at buyer and seller requests, so you know what's in process and that we are hearing you.  We have implemented a lot of changes this week and have a bunch coming for round 2.  Please let us know how to improve your shopping experience.

But to be honest..... a lot of the request made should have been implemented from the start without anyone asking. Perhaps a little more thought and time should have been taken before opening the new store?

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 5:27 PM

Starlet:

I have no quarrel with you.  But really ... I am relatively old, but not so old that I do not remember things that transpired mere months ago.  When Smith Micro took over from E-Frontier there was a falling out between them and Renderosity.  Renderosity had to obtain transactional data from Smith Micro in order to update the purchased items in individual accounts.

Note the below from Rendo to it's customers a year ago:

By: Store Staff
  Due to the terms of our dissolution with Content Paradise, they have decided to cease support for any Renderosity products sold there effective March 31st, 2008. What does this mean for you as a former CP customer? Originally this meant that the product you purchased would no longer be available for download - a feature for products purchased directly through Renderosity.

We care for all of our customers, so we took the initiative to make sure as many CP customers as possible got the support they would normally receive. We have created a way to 'match' orders made on CP to Renderosity orders, so that all your CP purchases will now be listed under My Account.

If you want your Content Paradise orders transfered to your Renderosity account, you will have to email store@renderosity.com from the email address you used at Content Paradise and it will have to match the email address you have listed on your Renderosity account.

Unforunately, if the email address you used at CP doesn't match the one you have here, there is no way for us to verify the orders. If your email here doesn't match, you can update that information in your My Profile section.
I know that Smith Micro will no doubt be confused by the statement "We care for all of our customers".

Please don't confuse the issue by stating "Content Paradise never hosted the files from Renderosity"  Does that imply that you didn't complete the transaction and collect the money?  Did you not have the record of who (userid) had purchased what?  Are you saying that this was all some big lie by Renderosity at the time, attempting to gin up love from their customers based on an imaginary dependancy on CP to confirm the purchase orders by customer?

Don't insult me.  SM won't lift a finger to keep their own paying customers' purchase histories active and you want to turn that on Rendo?  Please.

Why are you telling me here (in a Renderosity forum) how to respond to CP with feedback?  If I want to go to CP ever again, I'll check out their user forum for such information.  Oh, I forgot, running a forum for users is one more burden SM is no longer willing to bear.

I don't think SM has any idea how much the SM approach has broken any bond between customers and SM.  I paid good money for Poser 7 and Poser Pro and haven't used either in months, and doubt I will again.  I tried Carrara and I'm happy with it.  I also find DAZ prudish, yet unfailingly helpful and positive toward their user community.  Kind of like a puppy.  SM is more like a vulture, waiting with bailful glare for some bones to pick through.

It's nice that you solicit input (after the fact) so as to repair the damage.  Move all customers' stuff to the new site, including past purchases, userid's and passwords.  Failing that, we have nothing to discuss.

Klebnor mit Kopfweh

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

grichter ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 7:51 PM · edited Thu, 04 June 2009 at 7:52 PM

I am by no means a fan of the new CP store for a lot of reasons mostly having to do with how content is displayed, found or sorted. At least CP gave us a warning that our wishlists and purchase history would be lost or go away on a certain date. I learned a hard lesson recently and recorded my entire extensive wishlist and order history on CP.

Now lets back up a couple weeks. Another rather popular store gave no such warning and you did not find out you lost your wishlist or purchase history for updates until they reopened (the hard lesson referred to above). Yet the public outcry was, yippee they are open again. Not %$#$$@, I lost my wishlist and order history so I can't get updated products. They are idiots and I am never buying anything from them again.

I am not here to defend CP by any means. I just don't understand the apples and oranges feelings and treatment. They are for the most part apples and apples or oranges and oranges comparisons. Not polar opposite situations. Yet for some reason CP is getting whipped to death, and the other store got off Scott free.

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2009 at 9:22 PM · edited Thu, 04 June 2009 at 9:23 PM

I think that it had to do with base support.  RuntimeDNA didn't have the customer base that CP had.  It was a nice place to get the unique trinket or special item for you run-time.  But I never spent any real money there.  I DID at CP and DAZ.  RuntimeDNA DID make some real bone-headed mistakes that made them look foolish.

HOWEVER--their store is still functional and I can find stuff there with minimal hassle.  The same cannot be said for CP's blunder.  It's almost like they took a class on e-commerce blunders, and took away from the class: the BLUNDERS, not the solutions. :laugh:LOLOLOLOL

CP is also where most people bought Poser from, and this really makes people's blood boil.  We'll see whether SM keeps poser or not.  No other company kept it past two iterations.  With this recent step back from effeciency, many customers are worried about updates.  Such was NOT the case when RDNA changed their store.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 11:15 AM

Quote - So you're saying they deliberately did not transfer the order histories just to piss off their customers and run them off? And you're comfortable making that rationalization?

Klebnor mit Stierkugeln

I didn't really move on. I just happen to know how futile it is to engage my head against a brick wall. You've already made up your mind, and you've pretty much stated that nothing will change that.  At this point I firmly believe that if GOD came down from on high and testified that CP meant no harm, you'd call Him a bold faced liar.

I really am sorry that you feel CP has deliberately sought to harm you in some way, and you are totally justified in not wanting to shop there ever again if that is your wish. Admittedly, if I felt as you do, I might also be inclined never to shop there again. However, I don't feel as you do. At worst, CP is guilty of a few miscalculations about how it's customers would react to  the changes it has made to it's online store.

I'm not happy with all of the changes they made either. I admit that I don't think they should have closed the forum, and it fact, it does puzzle me that if they can leave it up for read only access, why not let people continue to post there. I don't know the answer, but I'm not willing to condemn them to hell for it. They warned everyone about the order histories, and anyone who can actually read knows what they said in their newsletter.

Furthermore, I don't consider myself to be a CP excuser. What have I excused? All I've done is present the facts as I've seen them when I feel that what CP has said or done has been misrepresented. I won't apologize for trying to be fair to CP.

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 11:43 AM

Quote -

So you're saying they deliberately did not transfer the order histories just to piss off their customers and run them off? And you're comfortable making that rationalization?

You seem to imply that is what they are doing, I have not heard one other person say they are doing this to "piss off" their customers deliberately.

What I am saying is that there could have been a better way of doing things.  I personally don't like the new look too much, however I will still purchase things from CP if I cannot find them any other place.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

Laylah ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 12:02 PM

New account sounds like a lot hassle to me. Its pretty unprofessional if they can't transfer over data and everything because quite frankly i am not fond of making yet another account and putting out my data on the net another time. Nah I just forget CP ever existed and get the few things I would have bought there from the vendors in their other stores.
CP always seemed cluttered sluggish and slow to me with totally unprofessional support when I needed it. Now it has become totally useless and not worth a cent of my money.

Klebnor ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:03 PM

Laylah:

True dat.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Klebnor von Tupak

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:22 PM

Quote - New account sounds like a lot hassle to me. Its pretty unprofessional if they can't transfer over data and everything because quite frankly i am not fond of making yet another account and putting out my data on the net another time. Nah I just forget CP ever existed and get the few things I would have bought there from the vendors in their other stores.
CP always seemed cluttered sluggish and slow to me with totally unprofessional support when I needed it. Now it has become totally useless and not worth a cent of my money.

Where, if you're not already a member, you'll have to go through the same hassle to create an account and do the very thing you say you were trying to avoid. And assuming the vendors you want to buy from aren't all in the same store, you'll be putting your info on the net even more times than just re-entering it once at CP.

Just saying.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:34 PM

Quote - > Quote -

You seem to imply that is what they are doing, I have not heard one other person say they are doing this to "piss off" their customers deliberately.

What I am saying is that there could have been a better way of doing things.  I personally don't like the new look too much, however I will still purchase things from CP if I cannot find them any other place.

No, I was asking if that is what you believed. You didn't really give an explanation for why you seemed to believe that they could just transfer the information but didn't until I pressed you and then you chalked it up to laziness. I just took them at their word when they said they had rewritten everything from scratch and this created a need to break from the old site.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:34 PM

Where is the FFB Link on the CP Pages?

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 2:37 PM

Huh.  I found it by going to the front page, and there was an image of scissors and talk of the sale.  But, it's gone, now.  If you click on Newsletters, and scroll down, there's talk of the FFB.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 3:56 PM

Quote -

No, I was asking if that is what you believed. You didn't really give an explanation for why you seemed to believe that they could just transfer the information but didn't until I pressed you and then you chalked it up to laziness. I just took them at their word when they said they had rewritten everything from scratch and this created a need to break from the old site.

What I believe is that SM trying to get away cheap by not transferring over users accounts.

I can look at this issue from 2 points of view, from the customers point of view I think they are either being lazy or cheap
From a business point of view, this is a good way to clean out either dead or old accounts.

Now from my experience with websites and customer/member information it is a task to convert some databases from one type to another, but it can be done.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 4:00 PM

love the way the icons are so tiny for each product.
and the prices ain't shown right off.
and extended download costs are added in at the checkout automatically. even for FREE ITEMS.
did I mention the product Icons?
the mouse over to see product details.. cute. but you'll be clicking the item anyway...style over substance there? plus the popups go off the bottom of the screen and get cut off.... 
having to hunt to find the first friday sale.

nope. sorry, the store has serious useabilty problems however you want to look at it.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 4:10 PM

I preferred the store the way it was.
And I wish they hadn't closed the forums.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2009 at 4:11 PM

oh and you have to log back in every browser session.

and seriously. on a 1280x1024 screen, Windows 7 has larger Icons than the product thumbnails!

Dajadues ( ) posted Sat, 06 June 2009 at 5:12 PM · edited Sat, 06 June 2009 at 5:13 PM

I just found out about this! Bad enough resigning up but had to go through hoops to get back my stuff?

Nothing like wiping everything out?

I've been on that site for five years!  :(

Why change it? I thought it was fine the way it was?

grichter ( ) posted Sat, 06 June 2009 at 9:13 PM

A.) I wish they had the price below the postage stamp. If the item is high priced for me, I don't want to  bother with the pop up
B.) I wish they had the software required below the postage stamp. Pain to load the popup only to find out it is for Bryce or Vue. I am sure the Vue and Bryce user feel the same way about the reverse and having to stumble around with the Poser items. This was used on the old site when you place your mouse over a product in the case of all the VP products, or adding the title might say for Vue or Bryce, like most vendors due everywhere. But with the small postage stamp listing the ttitle is not possible I would assume.
C,) If you use FireFox, when you roll over the bottom row of postage stamps the popups are off the bottom of the browser window, so you can't see the price or the software or products required.
D.) where they really missed the boat is when a pack for a product is listed there is no link to the original item required or visa versa like some vendors do here and at Daz.
E.) You click on an artists name or vendors name in the large view and you think it would show you all products by that artist or vendor.
F.) Forget the fact we all had to sign up again. The vendors had to reload all there products which is causing the new this week to list several thousand items. How are you supposed to know what is really new vs what is just a re-upload. Major pain for the vendors I am sure having to reload all their products.
G.) When you load a page, from time to time it can take long time as I assume it is loading the popup images into your browser cache.
H.) Becuase they have no forum, and are sponging off this one, I am sure JenX is having a real blast watching what we say and the TOS here :)
I.) SM bought a company a few years back that made a software package called webcatalog to use for web stores. Thank Gwad they spun it off recently as all development and bug fixing stopped under SM. But if they had used the crude default store model webcatalog created they would have had a far more useable design.

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

efstarlet ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 12:10 PM · edited Mon, 08 June 2009 at 12:14 PM

Quote - A.) I wish they had the price below the postage stamp. If the item is high priced for me, I don't want to  bother with the pop up
B.) I wish they had the software required below the postage stamp. Pain to load the popup only to find out it is for Bryce or Vue. I am sure the Vue and Bryce user feel the same way about the reverse and having to stumble around with the Poser items. This was used on the old site when you place your mouse over a product in the case of all the VP products, or adding the title might say for Vue or Bryce, like most vendors due everywhere. But with the small postage stamp listing the ttitle is not possible I would assume.
C,) If you use FireFox, when you roll over the bottom row of postage stamps the popups are off the bottom of the browser window, so you can't see the price or the software or products required.
D.) where they really missed the boat is when a pack for a product is listed there is no link to the original item required or visa versa like some vendors do here and at Daz.
E.) You click on an artists name or vendors name in the large view and you think it would show you all products by that artist or vendor.
F.) Forget the fact we all had to sign up again. The vendors had to reload all there products which is causing the new this week to list several thousand items. How are you supposed to know what is really new vs what is just a re-upload. Major pain for the vendors I am sure having to reload all their products.
G.) When you load a page, from time to time it can take long time as I assume it is loading the popup images into your browser cache.
H.) Becuase they have no forum, and are sponging off this one, I am sure JenX is having a real blast watching what we say and the TOS here :)
I.) SM bought a company a few years back that made a software package called webcatalog to use for web stores. Thank Gwad they spun it off recently as all development and bug fixing stopped under SM. But if they had used the crude default store model webcatalog created they would have had a far more useable design.

D - If a seller enters this in, it is listed under "Required" in the product description.  This is actually a new feature that was not present in the old store.  We also have a much bigger area for software to be listed, no longer does "non-Poser" get stuck in "Other" so Bryce customers can search specifically where they couldn't before.  Since we only host the seller stores, all information within the product description is up to the seller to provide.  

I am lurking, but there is a lack of feedback being submitted directly to CP.  It would be very helpful if you have specific concerns, if you submitted them to CP's feedback form.

Klebnor ( ) posted Mon, 08 June 2009 at 1:43 PM

Quote -
I am lurking, but there is a lack of feedback being submitted directly to CP.  It would be very helpful if you have specific concerns, if you submitted them to CP's feedback form.

Now I know how a hit and run victim feels ...
lying on the pavement ...
body twisted and mangled ...
looking up to catch the license plate of the truck that struck them ...
only to see a bumper sticker, reading ...

"How's my driving?  Call 1-800-OU812"

At first I thought the note said "feedback forum", but I quickly realized a feedback forum would require immense resources, beyond the capabilities of SM.  I re-read, and noted that it's a "form" - no doubt intended for those who cannot log on or access their past purchases to register their thoughts regarding these enhancements.

Did someone really think this would be well received?  Did anyone really think?  Did they try the "room full of monkeys typing full time for years",  hoping for Shakespeare?

Websites are like pornography.  I find lousy examples difficult to express in words, but I know crap when I see it.

Klebnor von Badehose

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 09 June 2009 at 2:34 AM

To be fair, while it's not the ideal in the form of a "forum" like you guys have here, DAZ, and RDNA, CP has provided a way to give them feedback, directly.  The fact that Starlet and Ratscloset come here and comment does NOT mean that the PTB over at CP do.  Technically, here, they're just members, and are therefore NOT required to give you any customer service or even answer your questions.  The fact that they do is going above and beyond, IMHO.  It also says something about the closeness of the community.

My suggestion is, go, leave your feedback at Content Paradise.  If all they're getting through their proper channels is good feedback, and not what you're passionate about, your voice isn't heard.  Starlet and Ratscloset can pipe your concerns back over there, but it DOES mean more to a company when you make the effort to leave the feedback yourself and not expect someone else to do it for you.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Dajadues ( ) posted Wed, 10 June 2009 at 3:33 PM · edited Wed, 10 June 2009 at 3:36 PM

What about our old order history? Are they gonna transfer it or not? I will never buy from them again. Not if they don't care about our old orders. I can no longer trust CP.

Oh and I'm not seller nor ever plan to be or do business with them ever again so I'm not sure why I had to click on a seller agreement?

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 10 June 2009 at 3:39 PM

Attached Link: http://support.contentparadise.com/faqs/letter.html#history

Yes, you'll have access to it.  It's spelled out at this link in the FAQ.

nyguy ( ) posted Thu, 11 June 2009 at 9:58 AM

Quote -

IMHO - I have left feed back on the site and think it is a waist of time (no offence against you Starlet). I think the powers-that-be at CP have made up their minds and will not listen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.