Fri, Oct 4, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Titia

algra ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2010 at 2:35 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:25 PM

Dear Friends,

Yesterday my wife and I have been at the cremation of Titia.  A very touching and emotional event with many friends and family of her.   During the ceremony in the auditory hall there was a continous dia show of Titia’s fantastic creations.  I’ve handed Chris, Titia’s husband and their daughter Bianca, 27 printed pages of messages and condoleances of fractal friends from all over the world.  Some were directed to me, others I gathered from Renderosity, Deviant Art, Alida Bertlli's site, the Ultra Fractal mailing list and other sources.   I’ve thanked Titia on behalf of the world wide fractal community for her gifts to us: her fractal creations, poems and her warm personality.

It was a sad day for all.  On the other hand we and many others are grateful and happy that Titia has enriched our lives.

Bianca gave to all of us Titia’s message: “Have love for all people and also love yourself”.

Let us show our admiration for Titia by uploading a fractal image on Titia’s birthday September 12th.

Thanks for your sympathy with Titia and for all your messages and other reactions,

Ed and Will Algra

XoxoTree ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2010 at 7:19 AM

Thank you for sharing this with us. She has made such an impact on us all and is missed dearly. Love of life and strength with courage she given me. She will be remember for this and so much more. So kind of you do post this. Thank you. :)

Therese

"One Oneness One"

kansas ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2010 at 9:45 AM

Thank you for posting this Ed. Titia was much loved by the fractal community. Her art remains unforgettable. Her art and personality touched many people.
Marion

algra ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2010 at 10:57 AM

Marion,

I shall send your message to Chris.

Thanks for your nice words,

Ed

algra ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2010 at 10:59 AM

To Therese,

Thanks Therese.  I did already include your condoleance in the list I handed to Chris.

Ed

alida ( ) posted Wed, 17 February 2010 at 4:25 PM

nice words for a sad time.I think she  will be remembered  ,always!!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2010 at 8:50 PM

I'm so very sorry.
I'm grateful that we had the chance to have her in this community.
She'll be terribly missed.

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tresamie ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2010 at 1:24 AM

I will miss her too.  She had an amazing sense of color, her fractals were so full of joy and light.  My condolences to her family.

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

algra ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 5:40 AM

To all:

Thanks for your nice words.  I included them in the condoleance list and sent them to Titia's husband Chris and their daughter Bianca.

Ed

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 7:19 PM

Hi all,

A memorial to Titia is posted, with the help of Ed and Will (beautiful, beautiful words). Please do have a look:

http://www.renderosity.com/in-memory-of-titia-cms-14964

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Mon, 22 February 2010 at 8:00 PM

Thank you for making the memorial possible, Nick.

Thank you Algra for such beautiful words.

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

algra ( ) posted Tue, 23 February 2010 at 3:45 AM

Thanks to Nick for posting the menorial.

And thanks to all of you.

Ed and Will Algra

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.