Fri, Sep 20, 10:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: more Japanese freebies

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 1:54 AM

Quote -  Renderosity ToS / ToU forbids my linking to it, but there is a humorous 3D adult male freebie from Aziqo.  It is at his gallery.  He tends to re-organise his website fairly often.

I am giving up - can you give me an easy description where to find it?
I know aziqo's site, I can find the diary, but no gallery. Please?

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 2:49 AM

I actually had to find it by doing a bit of a backwards search. Put his name into google, and you'll find a link, not to his page but to a texture for a headpiece he made. The link on that page will take you to page 5 of his gallery. The character in question is on page 7.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 7:47 AM

I am getting different links in google, but none of them looks like the one you are describing.
Looks like I am blonde ...
http://aziqo.x.fc2.com/
This is the entry page with the warning about nudity ... and then?
If I go to "Poser" and page 7 I am getting a Tutorial, Scarf with CanBadge, Layered Tshirt for A3, Baseball Cap, Nurse Cap and Watergun ... some of the for sale, some freebies.
No character ...
On page 5 there is Anko and her clothes.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 8:24 AM

You're there. Click on "tutorial" and you'll find it. Yep, in Japanese, but the images are self-explanatory.

And, as noted, the character in question is Anko, not male. LOL

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 10:42 AM
Site Admin

Quote - > Quote -  Renderosity ToS / ToU forbids my linking to it, but there is a humorous 3D adult male freebie from Aziqo.  It is at his gallery.  He tends to re-organise his website fairly often.

I am giving up - can you give me an easy description where to find it?
I know aziqo's site, I can find the diary, but no gallery. Please?

I have looked on every page both in the Poser and Diary category but I still have no idea what this 3D adult male freebie could be that is new.   I don't see anything that I hadn't already seen a couple of weeks ago.  

Sure wish we didn't have to be so cryptic about it . . .

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 12:10 PM

It's the one that shows the two figures with feet flying, in shirt and tie, stomper boots, and black shorts. Called Anko.

jonesy90 ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 3:19 PM · edited Sat, 15 May 2010 at 3:21 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_452953.jpg

If I maybe clarify Anko is a standalone chibi character that has been available for quite some time.

The most recent character that has been posted so far is Gezou which is based on M3 reduced resulotion.

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 4:38 PM
Site Admin

Exactly, this was on freestuff here hence my confusion as to what was new on his site and couldn't even be mentioned.   I've got Anko, think it was taken down and re-released so maybe that's how we got confused.

May I just say Sean, I'm thoroughly enjoying Doc and Raider, the Motorcycles of Imagination had me in stitches! Thanks

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 15 May 2010 at 4:52 PM

LOL -- thank you, ma'am!

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 16 May 2010 at 1:38 AM

Thank you very much!
I never saw Anko as male - that was what threw me ...
She has skirts, you see. :D

mangaka_online ( ) posted Mon, 17 May 2010 at 1:51 AM · edited Mon, 17 May 2010 at 1:51 AM

lol some people put males in skirts XD but yeah, Anko is a girl. One of her shirts says she's a girl!! :D

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 19 May 2010 at 12:17 AM

Yagami's Swimsuit for the Kids4:

www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~yagami/

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 20 May 2010 at 11:37 PM · edited Thu, 20 May 2010 at 11:40 PM

Mask-da has released his latest guitar.  Follow the links in his blog post:
http://maskda.blog5.fc2.com/blog-entry-605.html

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2010 at 9:12 PM

file_453956.png

New guitar at [poserclub](http://www.poserclub.net/) (MayQueen by yagami)

RedViper has a gymnastics set for A4 as well (can't post the link but posted the pic at his site)

Suucat ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2010 at 10:52 PM

who is redviper?

Who finds a friend finds a treasure!

musicat ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2010 at 12:32 AM

he is a japanese content creator.  his site contains mostly nudes but also some R rated stuff, so I can't really post his link here.  If you want the direct link to the item, I can send it.   Just site mail me.

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2010 at 3:32 PM

A site link would simply do, please - should I send you a PM too? ^.^ Maybe it'd be handy to ask EnglishBob to add the site link to his listing at Morphography, with "adult content" warning?

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

TehJenneh ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2010 at 4:50 PM

I know I've been to the site before for the previous set but I cannot find my link. :/
Could someone link it to me via message maybe?

TehJenneh ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 3:19 AM

If its not too much trouble to someone out there?

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 5:21 AM
Site Admin

I was able to download this outfit at Red Viper but couldn't access the swimming suit with goggles, I mainly need it for the goggles.  It does give a password but even entering that won't work.   Are the older files still up?  Just trying to ascertain if they're available and it's just me that's doing something wrong.

Aphonso3d ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 6:50 AM

Quote - I was able to download this outfit at Red Viper but couldn't access the swimming suit with goggles, I mainly need it for the goggles.  It does give a password but even entering that won't work.   Are the older files still up?  Just trying to ascertain if they're available and it's just me that's doing something wrong.

Same problem here....

TehJenneh ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 7:36 AM

From what I got out of it the older swimsuit download is expired. :/

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 10:57 AM

Red Viper is 赤まむし at the Japanese Pixiv website.  Hope you can read the Japanese words for his nick I just provided. 

Some of his ( rather nice ) freebie dress sets for Poser use with Aiko4, are time-limited and may not be available - but he writes that people may contact him directly to ask.

The password for each of his zipped archives, is included in the text above each sample render for his freebies, in his gallery.  You need to be a member of the Japanese Pixiv website to access his freebies.

That's about all the information I can provide.

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 11:37 AM

the swimsuit was a time limited download as is the gymnastics suit.  so get it while you can.

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2010 at 12:17 PM

Harulman has made 2 new bicycles for Poser use:
http://www.geocities.jp/halrunman1/parts1.html
The date format which indicates the latest bicycles is:
Year-Month-date

He also has VOB and MQO ( Vue and Metasequoia ) freebies.
His top page is here:
http://www.geocities.jp/halrunman1/

Eternal Hobbyist

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 2:28 AM

Thank you for that link!

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 4:54 AM

Harulman also has a transparent umbrella PP2 fairly freshly uploaded among his freebies.  Do look around for it.

Eternal Hobbyist

musicat ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 11:48 AM · edited Sun, 06 June 2010 at 12:00 PM

don't know if you're paying attention but at poserclub there is a swimming pool in the props, an A4 retro suit & a new Nearme kungfu outfit & mitsaumi hair

ni-in is also doing a portable seller's box for a bike

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2010 at 4:52 PM

Quote - don't know if you're paying attention...

If we were paying attention, we wouldn't need this thread. :-)

Renderosity will allow you to post a link to a site outside TOS in text form, for example http://www.sexndrugsnrocknroll.org, but you can't make it clickable. Nevertheless I'll PM you for that site link.

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 07 June 2010 at 12:39 PM
Site Admin

New release of summer clothes for A3 by mamomamo:  http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mamomamo_2007/m/201006

Haruchai ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2010 at 2:11 PM · edited Fri, 11 June 2010 at 2:13 PM
Online Now!

Aziqo has released some clothing for M3RR on the Diary page4  of the site.

Items are -  2 underwear (one is available in freestuff here) and a Tshirt.

As usual link not added due to site content.

Poser Pro 11, DAZ Studio 4.9

Madrigal ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 12:14 AM

The underwear is really nice - plenty of morphs. Both of them were available in freestuff for a while, but I think one must have been removed because it's a bit naughty round the back?
I'm not sure if that would happen, the promos didn't show any bits that shouldn't have been shown.

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

musicat ( ) posted Sun, 13 June 2010 at 12:43 PM

new characters from the japanese community are available

sera  & natu

I found out from pozaki's blog

Kerya ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 12:35 AM

Thank you! :)

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:23 AM

Natu is strictly for non-commercial use only.

Eternal Hobbyist

Kerya ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:33 AM · edited Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:34 AM

And Sera???

Edited to add: most Japanese freebies are noncommercial, that is why I usually don't ask. But if you say that Natu is noncommercial without mentioning Sera ...

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:40 AM · edited Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:45 AM

Sera is for non-commercial use. 

Creator also asks users to apply common sense if using for "erotic" renders, and also to "feel free to correct any errors". 

No re-distribution. 

And if anyone has blogged about renders done with this figure, to inform author, so that he may rejoice... hmmm.

Eternal Hobbyist

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:41 AM · edited Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:41 AM

13 June 2010 release by Mask-Da:
http://maskda.blog5.fc2.com/blog-entry-615.html
New Guitar !

Eternal Hobbyist

Kerya ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 3:49 AM

Thanks! I thought so - as I said, most Japanese freebies are for fun and noncommercial only.

Thanks for the new guitar heads up too.

(^.^)

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 1:00 PM

Some fresh updates at Hana-Chan's thread in the Japanese website Forum3D.net: http://www.forum3d.net/bbs/index.php?topic=880.0

Go to pages 5 and 6 to review the items mentioned. Please note that her links may take you to websites where there could be mature content, so please use good judgment and common sense in collecting those freebies.

In order to abide by Renderosity's ToS, I am unable to link directly to the Japanese freebie content mentioned by Hana-chan, but I can say that most of them are not of themselves "adult" in nature ( clothes for Decoco, Near Me, and ChibiBel )

Eternal Hobbyist

Suucat ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 8:33 PM

Awesome, thank you infinity ^^

Who finds a friend finds a treasure!

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 8:54 PM
Site Admin

Thank you infinity for pointing these out.   On pages 5 and 6 as you say, a certain site is linked to more than others.   I was just wondering, is registration required there?  Because I can't seem to find any downloads when I follow those links. 

Thank you

sutdisi ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 10:56 PM

This outfit is still available, go to this location, copy and paste the link posted there : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11045885 I spent quite sometime to find it, hopefully it helps others. I don't see anything explicit at the link, I just made it unclickable to be on the safe side.

Quote - New guitar at poserclub (MayQueen by yagami)

RedViper has a gymnastics set for A4 as well (can't post the link but posted the pic at his site)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2010 at 11:52 PM

jeez, one can see why no links to some of those on page 5/6 - it's a lot of pix of 6-yr-old girls with
pasties and g-strings.

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2010 at 1:39 AM

The Japanese Pixiv.net website requires registration, and members do have the option to turn off viewing adult content.  However, authors are responsible for flagging whether their content is adult or not, so it's very much subjective.

Eternal Hobbyist

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2010 at 3:04 AM
Site Admin

Quote - This outfit is still available, go to this location, copy and paste the link posted there : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=11045885 I spent quite sometime to find it, hopefully it helps others. I don't see anything explicit at the link, I just made it unclickable to be on the safe side.

Sorry, this just doesn't work for me.   I copy and paste the link they give on that page (for the skater outfit) and am still redirected to a page with some text on it even though the link ends in a .zip extension.    Maybe it works only for certain browsers?  I'm using IE8.   The same link when pasted in GetRight works.

Sometimes these just seem intentionally hard to get :)

Haruchai ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2010 at 11:55 AM · edited Tue, 15 June 2010 at 11:56 AM
Online Now!

Quote - Sorry, this just doesn't work for me.

I use IE8 too. Got this from the site originally but have just tried it from Pixiv and it worked.

Try clicking on the link on the above page that ends '12.zip' above and to the right of the picture. This opens a new tab for me and the address is repeated at the top of the page. Click on that and the download should start. The file is just call '12'.

Hope that helps.

Poser Pro 11, DAZ Studio 4.9

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2010 at 11:58 AM

Just a heads up folks..links to sites that contain adult material will be deleted...whether it be text based or clickable.  Im going to go thru the threads posted and do a look-see as soon as I can and will be removing anything that should not be posted here.

~Jani

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2010 at 2:15 PM

Damn right-wingers!!

What's wrong with links to Adult Material?  Are you guys going to start burning books next?

nruddock ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2010 at 2:33 PM

Quote - What's wrong with links to Adult Material?

Nothing, it's just a site rule not to post a clickable link or enough of text a version to copy and paste.

Naming sites is allowed and is usually enough for people to find them via a search, if the obvious addition of .com doesn't work.

A lot of the Japanese sites have moved to blogs which are harder to provide sufficient location for without breaking the no linking rule.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.