Fri, Sep 20, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: NATU

mejed ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2011 at 12:28 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:39 AM

Could some nice kind hearted soul, plese tell me where I can get NATU ver. 3.0 or 3.1.

I`ll be eternally gratefull. :)

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2011 at 1:39 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=81563

she's available in the Marketplace here.

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

mejed ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2011 at 1:46 PM

Hey thanks much. now she goes on the old wish list. :)

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2011 at 1:53 PM

she's on mine too!

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Sun, 06 February 2011 at 8:05 PM

She is awesome...... very well done. Opened my eyes on control handles and how far you could push grouping body parts. My future product releases will be better 'cause of her!

My Store   My Gallery    Contact

raburii ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 3:20 AM

Hey, while we're on the subject of Natu...I was checking her creator's blog today, and I saw this entry:  http://chocorate007.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/277/

Anyone familiar enough with Japanese to give me a good idea of what it's saying?  I put it through the google translation script and, while the translation was typically garbled, it was still troubling.  I'm hoping that Renderosity has a coupon this weekend so I can grab all the rest of the Natu clothes that I still need.

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 3:41 AM

I sent Chocolate007 a sitemail earlier today about the same blog message.  It seems he has started a new blog, but has decided not to sell his old stuff for some reason.  Let's await his announcement.

Eternal Hobbyist

raburii ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 3:44 AM

Thanks, infinity10!

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 10:11 AM

It appears that the creator is taking a break to research and improve his 3D skills.  Probably on a hiatus from creating new 3D items for now.

Eternal Hobbyist

DarksealStudios ( ) posted Thu, 10 February 2011 at 11:49 AM

That's good and bad news!

My Store   My Gallery    Contact

darken666 ( ) posted Sat, 12 February 2011 at 3:48 PM

I do hope that he leaves his items in the store here so that I can get the few sets I haven't already purchased.  Natu is such a great figure.

raburii ( ) posted Sun, 13 February 2011 at 12:18 AM

Both of Chocolate007's blogs seem to have disappeared :(

Flash178 ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2011 at 3:53 PM

Oh Dear.... I'm starting my collection now then.... I normally leave it too late and miss out.

Madrigal ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 3:24 AM

The base figure and casual wear set in the store both say they won't be on sale for much longer. And on his site Chocolate says he's stopping production because of illegal downloads. :(

I get tired of people who put stuff up on sites to download for free and then ruin it for those of us who want to pay for what we want!

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 4:00 AM

Quote - I get tired of people who put stuff up on sites to download for free and then ruin it for those of us who want to pay for what we want!

Quoted for complete agreement.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

SaintFox ( ) posted Wed, 09 March 2011 at 4:20 AM

That's very, very bad news!!! But I quite understand. When I looked up chocolate's blog in Google I found more illegal download links than anything else!

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

Nursoda ( ) posted Wed, 09 March 2011 at 12:18 PM

@SaintFox - an Wasserzeichen hatte ich damals auch gedacht, als ich meine ersten Produkte als illegale Downloads gefunden habe. Da war ich auch ganz schön angefressen und hab mit meinem ProgrammierSchwager herumgetüfftelt wie man so etwas umsetzen könnte, aber dabei kam dann nur eine für den Kunden sehr unfreundliche Lösung bei rum.

Ne zeitlang hatte ich eine Jägerin, die illegale Downloads ausfindig gemacht hat und auch gleich dafür gesorgt hat, das die gelöscht wurden. Einigen Leuten ist sie sogar persönlich auf die Spur gekommen, aber da jetzt immer so einen Stress zu machen, ist auch nicht unbedingt so mein Ding.
Meiner Jägerin hatte ich empfohlen das mal so richtig professionell aufzuziehen, aber da hatte sie nicht so die Lust zu - grundsätzlich finde ich die Idee aber nicht übel. Wenn man sich da sonn bisschen reinfuxt dann kann man da glaub ich gut was wegschaffen.

Letztendlich müssen wir uns natürlich klarmachen, dass diese illegalen Downloads nie komplett aus der Welt zu schaffen sind. Vielleicht sollten wir uns mal Gedanken darüber machen, wie man in Zukunft völlig andere Verkaufswege etabliert.
Mein ProgrammierSchwager ist jetzt leider ein ExSchwager, aber grundsätzlich bin ich für neue Wege immer aufgeschlossen.

SaintFox ( ) posted Thu, 10 March 2011 at 7:13 PM

Ach, diese Sachen mit Ex-Schwagern sind immer richtig traurig. Muss denn immer gleich die ganze Familie dabei draufgehen...

Das mit der Jägerin ist eine gute Idee - aber nur für "umme" bzw. für kostenlose Produkte sicher nicht zu machen auf die Dauer (und bezahlen kann das nicht jeder). Denn das ist zeitintensiv! Manchmal, wenn ich gerade schlechte Laune habe und nichts besseres vor, dann jage ich selbst. Aber das ist wie eine Hydra: Was man auf der einen Seite vernichtet wächst woanders zweifach nach. Es war aber abzusehen, dass früher oder später jemand die Brocken hinschmeißt, weil er es leid ist, den Leuten alles umsonst in den Rachen zu schmeißen. Und dabei hat chocolate schon so viele wirklich tolle Sachen als Freebies hochgeladen!

Dazu kommt womöglich die Sprachhürde, denn all die DMCAs müssen ja nett in englisch formuliert werden (aber klauen darf man bei Leuten, die der englischen Sprache nicht mächtig sind...).

Also mir tut es sehr leid. Da war wirklich mal ein ganz kreativer Künstler am Werk, der sein ganz eigenes Ding gemacht hat. Ein Jammer!!!

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

3-d-c ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2011 at 6:41 AM

i can fully understand why someone pulls the breaks and stops working as a vendor when that happens.

It is the most frustrating thing i came across in all my work i have done.

But yes, we will probably never stop it. However as soon as i would see that there wouldnt be anymore or enough people out there, who would buy my work than steal it, i will stop as well.

Now, there might be lots of people arguing against it and argue that illegal sharing supports the business, argue whatever you want. Once you see your own, hard work pieces given away for free illegally, you will expirience the frustration. No one, that had never expirienced this frustration shall ever argue about it.

3-D-Cs Facebook Page: 3-D-C on Facebook

Check the K-Azonica Story and World Evolving:   K-Azonica

Check my website and products and the large freebie section:   3-D-C

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.