Thu, Sep 19, 3:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Sneak preview! Nea 2... perfecta!

pitklad ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2011 at 8:53 PM

Well for sure I'm not the one to answer, maybe someone on this forum could tell whice version of RTE works on your Mac...

there is also a python version if I remember well...

My FreeStuff

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2011 at 1:56 AM

As far as I heard (I don't have a Mac, can't test) you better download the .zip file instead of the .sit:

http://www.geocities.ws/RTEJava/beta/index-2.html

It worked for others who had problems with the .sit.

shante ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2011 at 12:53 PM

Ok I went to the link and reread and this little note was clearly written there in the data page which for some reason I skimmed over the first time but as usual it didn't register for me....:(

"For Mac OS 8.1 - 9.2.2 only:"

Though I am running on an Intel Based Mac I am running in version 10.6.6 which, unfortunately for m and my desire to work with NEA, is pretty advanced from the cut off version it s recommended for leaving me a bit stranded.

All this coding for older models is rediculous especially wne she is really no longer supported but there I have it.

I am going to try and installe her anyway hoping whatevr is needed is part of the OS.....but....

THanks Pitklad for your work with her and hope I can get her to work for me.

shante ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2011 at 12:59 PM

Quote - I am keen to try her. Pity she uses V2 textures, I came too late to Poser, so I only have a few of those. Perhaps DPH will remap her to V3? Does she have more vertices in the face than Posette? I love Posette but I  find her expressions limiting, even the remapped version.

If you are on a Windows box I think a really good investment or a really versatile application is the UTC (Universal Texture Converter available at DAZ. You get the app and those plugins for the characters you intend to use AS YOU NEED THEM. Better in my opinion that buying new textures for ALL th versions of characters out there. If I was on a indos box I would have....what the frell am I blathering about!?....I DID BUY IT hoping to get an old Windows laptop to run it in but not knowing anything about Windows hardware and/or OS I got something so slow I barely could launch the app.!

No need to say I was miffed....right?

shante ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2011 at 4:47 PM

Will your Xanthi tex also work with this updated version of Nea as well as Posette?

pitklad ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2011 at 6:39 PM

No Xanthi texture works only with Posette and NeaP4 the variathion of Nea 1 that uses Posette's textures

My FreeStuff

shante ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 2:05 AM · edited Mon, 07 March 2011 at 2:07 AM

file_466435.jpg

OK

I found a vrsion of RTEncodr that seems to work except I can't figure out how to make it work.

I assumed it was supposed to be set on ENCODE at top and not DECODE...right?

The first line is the file you specified for Nea2.rte

The second line I guessed was the P4NudeWoman.obj

But not sure at all what goes in the last line (see image).

I could not find any help where I got the application and there wasn't any readme file with it either so any help would be appreciaed here.   anyone!?  :(

Kerya ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 4:59 AM

YOU want to decode, the person who is distributing something is using encoding.

shante ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 10:14 AM

Yes ok thanks. But even when the button for DECODE was selected the third line wantd to be filled in or the app would not go forward....waiting patiently for that third line to b filled in so it could get it's ENTER button pushed.  :)

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 11:05 AM

you just have to push the browse button on the OutPut file bar to point the program where should it put the produced obj file:

Runtime:Geometries:NEA

after you do this just hit go and you're done 😉

My FreeStuff

shante ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2011 at 6:07 PM

Oh!

Duh!

I am Sooo brain dead it didn't even cross my mind.

Thanks for all of your help everyone and thanks for NEA.

pitklad ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2011 at 2:14 AM

thanks for your interest on Nea, I hope you find her usefull 😉

My FreeStuff

pitklad ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2011 at 3:01 PM

file_466496.jpg

Another  texture-character pack is up!

Uniskin Nea

What's included:
2 head textures (male&unisex)
1 unisex body texture
2 mat poses
male face & body pose

My FreeStuff

pitklad ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2011 at 6:41 PM

file_466855.jpg

so here are the last downloads for the Nea Project

Dio boots

My FreeStuff

pitklad ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2011 at 6:43 PM

file_466856.jpg

[Dio Suit](http://www.sharecg.com/v/49634/view/Poser/DioSuit-4-Nea)

My FreeStuff

pitklad ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2011 at 6:43 PM

file_466857.jpg

[Bio Bikini](http://www.sharecg.com/v/49684/view/Poser/BioBikini-4-Nea)

My FreeStuff

shante ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2011 at 2:23 PM

Greetings

Last night somehow I wound up going to revisit PosetteForever and found some stuff there I had a questions on.

Are the New Nea2 items compatible with these:

Angie Redo-Posette
Tamara-Young Posette
Ebonha II-Black Posette MT
Nea Petite-P4
toon NEa fae-Posette
Eveena-Eve2/NeaP4-Posette

The other question I have is that these characters need MorphManager to work them into the Posette .Cr2. MorphManager unfortunately no longer works with the newer version of the Mac OS. So, is there any way I could beg someone here (or you yourself Pitklad) to morphmanage these figures (if compatible) together for me? I love what they look like and want to use them but can not with the tools I have now.

Who says newere and better is better!?   >sigh<    :(

pitklad ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2011 at 3:50 PM

Cloths and shoes made for Nea 2 should work for posette based characters also, of course you will have to move custom character body morphs to clothing via some of the programs that are alailabe at the market...

I have the impression that you can use poser's pdm system in some sort of way to move morphs from one character to another without using morphmanager, make a search here at the forum

another quick and dirty solution would be to point those characters file (cr2) to Nea's 2 obj and see what still works...

• note : Face morphs made for Posette will NOT work on Nea and even some morphs made for Nea 1 will not have the exact same effect on Nea 2

My FreeStuff

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2011 at 3:31 PM

Attached Link: HairFits 4 Nea

file_467490.jpg

another utility upload for Nea 2

this one will shape Nea's head so that hair made for V2, V3 & V4 will fit better
Those pose will also position the prop hairs but for character hairs you must move the hair manually.
in some cases some manual adjustment is needed

My FreeStuff

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2011 at 3:38 PM

para poli evkharisto !

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2011 at 1:59 AM

Now that's an interesting take on hair fits! Making the head fit the hair ... thank you!

pitklad ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2012 at 2:58 AM · edited Fri, 06 April 2012 at 2:59 AM

file_480164.jpg

Hello Nea has been updated again!

This Nea 2.12 update includes:

• many new face morphs to cover all the previous gaps, now you can reshape all face areas

• many new full body morphs & partials morphs

• A new Texture set & updated mat poses for the 2 texture sets,
      included with previous Nea version, including 2 new lash transparency maps &
      specular maps for face & body

• Feet&Hand Size dials on the body to control both at once

• Genital on/off switch on the body too (existed on hip at previous versions)

• All the single-bodypart morphs now exist on the body too for easy access*
      *except the breast morphs, where you still have to dial them from the chest

• Body morphs listed on more categories

• Reset body morphs & Reset Face morphs utility poses

get her here:

Nea 2.12 new big update!

My FreeStuff

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2012 at 9:08 PM

She looks great Pitklad - thank you!

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

VonCroy ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2012 at 6:32 AM

pitklad : I seem to be missing the file 'Lip_Nipple_N2_Bump_2048.jpg' from your nea 2.1 package.

pitklad ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2012 at 9:15 AM

Hello my friend VonCroy I had the same report from marcoio at shareCG and I reuploaded the file so everything should work fine now!

Thanks for the nice comments and your interest on Nea!

My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.