Wed, Oct 2, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Refund Clarification Please

Anniebel ( ) posted Tue, 31 May 2011 at 7:11 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

I emailed Rendo about a refund I received, & received an answer, I replied to that answer with a question, as I cannot find the area alluded to, but have not received any answer.

It was stated "As explained on the credit" - for future reference, where would I see this explanation, I cannot find it anywhere in my account. The only reference to the credit I can find is under reports>credit account & there is no explanation there. So could someone point to where this is.

Thanks

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 31 May 2011 at 7:42 PM

It is stated in the ebot you receive about the credit. I don't think you will see that in the actual account page but instead on the ebot.

If you need to know about this one specifically, just sitemail me the credit number or buyer name and I can give you the explaination listed for that particuliar credit

Thanks

Stacey

Anniebel ( ) posted Tue, 31 May 2011 at 8:50 PM

I didn't get any ebot, I just noticed it in my account & had to email & ask what it was for. I know why it was issued now, I just could not find this "explanation" everyone kept referring to & wanted to know where it was. If the ebots are automatic, there is something wrong cause I didn't get one.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2011 at 8:45 PM

Umm is anyone going to address this? Was the ebot that wasn't sent where the information was supposed to be? Has the programmer been advised these ebots aren't being sent?

Helen Keller

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2011 at 9:22 PM

Yes as I stated it was in the ebot which I stated in my post above.  The logs show the ebots are being sent. I don't know what happened in your case but it seems to be an isolated incident as there is no issue with the credit ebots.

Anniebel ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2011 at 7:52 AM

There seem to be a lot of isolated incidences with ebots as a lot of people seem to report not getting them ;-)

Helen Keller

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2011 at 8:45 PM

Most of the time in those isolated incidents its the email client. For example, hotmail and gmail..I had to quit using my personal gmail account about a year ago because of constant issues from multiple sites I visit online.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.