Tue, Oct 1, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: walk designer or manual

Artchitect ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2011 at 12:03 AM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

i do wonder which one is seen as most beneficial for making figures walk.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2011 at 12:32 AM

Quote - i do wonder which one is seen as most beneficial for making figures walk.

Ummmm, both. I usually tweak the walk designer, then when I have something usable, I go into the animation layers and tweak it further.

To me, doing it manually can take HOURS, and I don't really want to spend that time. But, to qualify that, I have done it manually, and the results are usually not as good as what I could do if I spend a fraction of that time doing the above process.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

wolf359 ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2011 at 10:34 AM

Agreed use the WD to quickly get the figure from point A to point B
then go and Make global Changes/ adjustments using your graph editor.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

Artchitect ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2011 at 3:43 PM

ok thanx

jaguarmma ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2011 at 11:00 PM

I ended up doing it by manual. I got a high heel effect with walk designer. Be sure to check out all of the camera angles to make sure your model is walking normal.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.