Wed, Oct 2, 3:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Are die-hard Poser users going to switch to Daz Studio for VIvky 5?

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 4:24 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 3:14 AM

I just noticed that most everything over at Daz is now for Genesis and Vicky 5, which does not work in Poser. I hope the merchants here keep making V4 clothing or Daz makes a V5 for Poser. I am NOT switching to Studio. How about you?

basicwiz ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 4:27 PM

No

SnowSultan ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 4:33 PM

Haven't there been enough of these "I'm sticking with Poser, to hell with DAZ threads" already? Not to mention the title of this thread pretty much answers itself, if you're a die-hard Poser user, you're not switching to anything else.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 4:48 PM

People are allowed to ask whatever questions they'd like, so long as they don't violate the TOS.  Please keep that in mind, folks.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Winterclaw ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 4:50 PM

Quote - Haven't there been enough of these "I'm sticking with Poser, to hell with DAZ threads" already?

Never!

At least not until daz makes a new version of V5 that works in poser and has a higher poly count.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

SnowSultan ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 4:59 PM

Quote - People are allowed to ask whatever questions they'd like, so long as they don't violate the TOS.  Please keep that in mind, folks.

It was just a suggestion seeing how almost every one of these eventually degenerates into the type of nonsense you end up having to lock.

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

wimvdb ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 5:07 PM

Quote - > Quote - People are allowed to ask whatever questions they'd like, so long as they don't violate the TOS.  Please keep that in mind, folks.

It was just a suggestion seeing how almost every one of these eventually degenerates into the type of nonsense you end up having to lock.

But locking or deleting threads will only make a new thread appear in a few days

Better to let it go and have its way (within TOS guidelines of course)

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 5:10 PM

Exactly.  Please read my sticky post at the top of the forum.  If you don't like a thread/post, don't respond.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Anthanasius ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 5:25 PM

No

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 5:51 PM · edited Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:00 PM

I now use both, getting the best of both worlds. Therefor I am a new breed. I am a "Dozer" user. And its awesome. If I lack something in the one, I switch over to the other. Both share the same library and it's a beautiful working experience:) You can remain a Die-hard, but unfortunately in these times it means you are missing out. Intergration and unity is the key....Together side by side these apps give you choices beyond your wildest dreams. If you don't embrace change, don't expect change to embrace you. In short, If you want V5, you are going to need daz, There won't be a "poser" version of her. She is designed to work on the Genesis platform. Taking Genesis features away from her takes away everything that makes her what she is.

My Renderosity Store

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 5:59 PM

Quote - I now use both, getting the best of both worlds. Therefor I am a new breed. I am a "Dozer" user. And its awesome. If I lack something in the one, I switch over to the other. Both share the same library and it's a beautiful working experience:) You can remain a Die-hard, but unfortunately in these times it means you are missing out. Intergration and unity is the key....Together side by side these apps give you choices beyond your wildest dreams. If you don't embrace change, don't expect change to embrace you.

All for it. For which reason I'm embracing going with poser-friendly content that doesn't involve complicating my workflow with additional software just to use a figure.

I agree: change is good. There are some exciting changes happening... they are coming!

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

muromedia ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:02 PM

I switched to daz even though i purchased poser 10. The genesis v5 combo is just too good for me to pass up. The way she bends, the way i can create any character from a 4 year old to a 400 year old ogre 10 foot ogre with the same mesh and still swap clothes, between each for my is what I’ve been waiting for the last 6 years. 

Program wise, yes I still prefer Poser. But what's the point, it's like getting a brand new sports car and putting 6 year old tires on it. You get from point a to b, but you keep getting stuck in the mud, because the tires are working against you.

On the other hand Daz studio is like a 4 year old clunker with high performance tires. For me the most important thing is the character, mesh, not the tool used to manipulate it. V5 does what i need her to do, while V4 does not. So for me the choice is an easy one. 

nick

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:07 PM

Quote - I switched to daz even though i purchased poser 10. The genesis v5 combo is just too good for me to pass up. The way she bends, the way i can create any character from a 4 year old to a 400 year old ogre 10 foot ogre with the same mesh and still swap clothes, between each for my is what I’ve been waiting for the last 6 years. 

Program wise, yes I still prefer Poser. But what's the point, it's like getting a brand new sports car and putting 6 year old tires on it. You get from point a to b, but you keep getting stuck in the mud, because the tires are working against you.

On the other hand Daz studio is like a 4 year old clunker with high performance tires. For me the most important thing is the character, mesh, not the tool used to manipulate it. V5 does what i need her to do, while V4 does not. So for me the choice is an easy one. 

nick

I still use poser because the material room is extremely powerful and gives me the results I want. I have no Idea how to render in daz without scratching my head.

My Renderosity Store

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:09 PM

Not only No, but Hell, No.

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:11 PM

I am just disappointed that almost all of Daz's content is now for Genesis. I would have to spend even more money for the progran, and then reinstall all the Daz Studio content. Plus buying Poser and wow, there goes the budget! It makes sense to use both if you are a merchant because you will want to sell it all. But for the hobbyist - and I also use Vue - the cost is too much. I just hope they make a Genesis Poser version.

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:16 PM

Daz wont make such a thing. Genesis from daz via the cr2 exporter is it.

My Renderosity Store

SteveJax ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:18 PM

Quote - I switched to daz even though i purchased poser 10.

nick

Can I have a ride in your Time Machine?!? Please?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:32 PM

When/if I get my hands on the new system I'm after, I'll get the latest version of Poser and the Pro version of D|S.  

I don't see this as an either/or situation; having to choose one or the other is, IMO a bit of a straw man argument. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:36 PM

Nope.  I like Poser just fine. Besides, isn't V5 really just a character addon for the figure "Genesis?"  It's pretty expensive for a character addon if you ask me.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

anupaum ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:39 PM

I'm with Acadia on this.  I don't think I'm losing out on anything, now that P Pro 2012 has the ability to use weight mapping.

Lzy724 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:39 PM

From what I understand v5 is just a glorified morph? I dont really feel the need to spend money to upgrade all that stuff just to use her, I prefer poser and its render engine.  So that would be a NO from me too.

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:41 PM

But what an addon it is:) It totally transforms the genesis base. The level of detail is beautiful, specially on the back and on the hips. Basically everywhere has been refined. Compared to the normal female shape there is no comparison. Even V4.

My Renderosity Store

wimvdb ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 6:48 PM

Quote - But what an addon it is:) It totally transforms the genesis base. The level of detail is beautiful, specially on the back and on the hips. Basically everywhere has been refined. Compared to the normal female shape there is no comparison. Even V4.

But you loose all the goodies which Poser offers - no material room , not dynamic clothing, no tools which you are used to.

There is no reason to have the details you mention in a Poser compatible figure. The benefits in weightmapping are also in Poser. So those things in itself are not Genesis/DS4 specific.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:01 PM

Well not at the moment, although vickie 6 will probably be awesome, but I think by then someone will have made a great new poser figure (i hear rumours of work going on in this direction) but could be worse than daz soon.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:02 PM

Actually I don't loose out. I have V5 in poser:) Not much use right now since fitting clothes is a mission, but I will remain patient. My point is that V5 is a huge improvement to the genesis base model compared to all the other morphs.

My Renderosity Store

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:09 PM

Yes, I too have a low res V5 in poser which is useable and I hear the clothes can maybe export too?

Love esther

wimvdb ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:15 PM

Quote - Actually I don't loose out. I have V5 in poser:) Not much use right now since fitting clothes is a mission, but I will remain patient. My point is that V5 is a huge improvement to the genesis base model compared to all the other morphs.

You made my point - if you want to use the "goodies" of V5 you lose the "goodies" of Poser - until there is version of V5 which does deliver the "goodies" in Poser (by means of exporter and whatever tools) - and then you don't need DS4 anymore.

Except of course for exporting every morph, clothing item, pose, MAT pose, expression for Genesis/V5 since they are in DSF format.

I have tested the exporter with V5 and I can see that it bends and morphs very well, but - for now - I can't do anything else with her. Whether she becomes usable in Poser and against which costs (not money, but workflow and render quality) is an open question

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:25 PM

quote:- "

I have tested the exporter with V5 and I can see that it bends and morphs very well, but - for now - I can't do anything else with her. Whether she becomes usable in Poser and against which costs (not money, but workflow and render quality) is an open question"

I feel the same. I would have to wait and see what happens next to decide if I will use her, and in the meantime I am  not shoping at daz website as much as I used to, and not buying all the V5 goodies.

Love esther

lkendall ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:50 PM · edited Wed, 02 November 2011 at 7:51 PM

file_474799.jpg

Regradless, one has to pay to play this game. I think I will pack up shop, go home, and play with PP2012 using the preliminary weight-mapped version of Antonia~WM (WIP) that I got from PoserPlace. :D

lmk

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

FightingWolf ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 8:06 PM

I won't be switching just to use one character when I have all of the Generation 2, Generation 3 and Generation 4 models from daz.  It makes sense that they start making more items for the Genesis model because it's better than having the Genesis model and nothing for to use with it.  So it makes sense that they flood the market with Genesis content.

There has to be more of a reason for me to switch from one program to another.  It just doesn't make sense to do something like for the sake of one character and there are many people that use both software so picking one over the other for the sake of one character just doesn't make sense to me.

icprncss2 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 8:13 PM

V5 is a morph of Genesis but in reality, Genesis is really nothing new.  Apollo Max could go from child to adult many years before DAZ even thought of it.  Morphing a human into a troll or gorilla isn't anything new or innovative either.  I was doing that years ago in with early versions of Blacksmith.

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 8:15 PM

i am using Poser mostly.  i am not attracted to the Genesis figure.  i may use DAZ Studio for testing my own creations.  i don't see the need to switch from Poser to DS.

Eternal Hobbyist

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 8:21 PM

I wouldn't be totally averse to using DS. But I'd have to learn it first. And up to this point, I've not had any luck in that department....lol. So, for the foreseeable future, its Poser for me, tho some of the images I've seen of V5 have been really nice. But Poser makes really nice renders too ;).

Laurie

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 8:28 PM

Just one Mans Opinion:
I dont use the V-chicks in my work and therefore dont care about the whole poser compatibility issue.
however since a large majority of this community seems to have better bending joints as their primary concern followed closely by an insatiable need for more virtual clothing,
then as it stands now ,poser/Smith Micro has been trumped by Daz inc. for the moment

Genesis bends better than any poser figure in existence ,no exceptions, and the latest V-chick will reign as the defacto Female in this tiny niche market.

you can talk about the cloth room and node based shaders until you drop
But the near hysteria in these forums over the DAZ studio only nature of genesis and the tremendous effort by some of the best and brightest here to cobble a HACK to complete DAZ's cynical insult of a HACK(Cr2 Exporter), tells me the true status of things here.

Smith Micro has FAILED to deliver what the majority of poser user really care about.

A premium FEMALE figure for poser users to rally around and support and the most advanced version of poser to Date has had its release completely over shadowed by this "genesis" thing.

sad.... very sad

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

pjz99 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 8:32 PM

No plans to switch, especially considering the process required to make content for V5 (model around neuter shape).

My Freebies

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 9:26 PM

Quote - V5 is a morph of Genesis but in reality, Genesis is really nothing new.  Apollo Max could go from child to adult many years before DAZ even thought of it.

Posette and Dork could do that. Question is, how well? ;)

Fact of the matter is, scaling down (or up) a given figure in Poser is a right PITA if you expect the joints to work worth a damn (disclaimer - very little experience with Apollo Max here).

Me, I've been using only Poser for the past few weeks. Got somewhat used to it (there's still a few things I miss, though). It has a few bennies that D|S does not. Conversely, D|S has a few things that Poser does not. It sort of evens out IMHO.

As for Victoria 5? Don't have it yet, and I have no need or desire to acquire it at this time. I probably will later on, but otherwise, I'm doing fine.

==

Quote - Smith Micro has FAILED to deliver what the majority of poser user really care about.

A premium FEMALE figure for poser users to rally around and support and the most advanced version of poser to Date has had its release completely over shadowed by this "genesis" thing.

A-yup. If the fine folks at Curious Labs (forget EGISys, eFrontier, and Smith Micro) had delivered a kick-ass female figure that was well-supported, DAZ would've been out of business ages ago.

Instead, they got female figures that can't be morphed too far out of the default, and most attempts have, by and large, turned out as ugly as a dysenteric cat's litterbox drippings (I know, I know, cue flood of renders, but seriously - decent attempts are few and far between. Just admit it and we can move on.) 

Now mind you, sometimes a figure that's almost set in concrete is an okay thing (Terai Yuki stands out, as does Kururu, and to some extent Aiko3). OTOH, in a general program, your flagship figure has to be a lot more, well, moldable, than what is currently there. 

Now if Smith Micro has any sense at all, they'll buy the rights to Antonia, modify it a bit to make the face and body more morphable, and go to town with it.

mikegg ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 10:05 PM

You can import V5/genesis with the latest version of Daz Studio. The imported version works fine. It's a little tricky to do, but not hard. Instructions here:

http://wiki.daz3d.com/doku.php/wiki/software/dazstudio/4/userguide/importing_exporting/tutorials/triax_figure_to_poser/start

Mike

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 10:43 PM

I used to use DS back when it was more stable to run on my gasping, half-dead machine than Poser (back around poser 5 or 6, I think), but I never did like the UI. I've been resisting trying out DS4, and mostly because of the hype around the CMS, and the fact that I can't face the thought of the time it would take me to download all the DS files for the content I've purchased.

On the other hand, recent renders of V5 in Daz forums suggests this: the figure really is a huge and almost irresistible upgrade over anything else available at hobbyist prices, and quick and untouched DS4 renders look almost universally like they were created in Poser 4. In short, what you'd expect: great figure, questionable software.

If a stand alone Poser compatible version of V5 appears, I'll absolutely buy it. But I suffer from such great and overwhelming content fatigue (and such immense sunk costs) that, at the moment, I simply can't face the idea of dealing with another piece of software just to render a new figure with a whole new set of content.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

adroge ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 11:20 PM

I don't consider myself a diehard poser user by any stretch - I use other 3D software for figure rendering too. But I don't see myself ever switching to DS just for a figure. The whole idea is just crazy to me.

If DAZ makes a standalone figure that's poser compatible then I'll consider buying that.

dlfurman ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2011 at 11:27 PM

I'd say no.

Then they wouldn't be "die-hard Poser Users!" :)

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

coldrake ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 12:44 AM · edited Thu, 03 November 2011 at 12:55 AM

**drifterlee wrote:

Quote - I am just disappointed that almost all of Daz's content is now for Genesis.

Only 13 out of the 40 newest products at DAZ are for Genesis/V5.

drifterlee wrote:

Quote - I would have to spend even more money for the progran,

You can use the free version.

Coldrake

SteveJax ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 1:21 AM · edited Thu, 03 November 2011 at 1:27 AM

Quote - V5 is a morph of Genesis but in reality, Genesis is really nothing new.  Apollo Max could go from child to adult many years before DAZ even thought of it.  **Morphing a human into a troll or gorilla isn't anything new or innovative either. ** I was doing that years ago in with early versions of Blacksmith.

Quoted for hitting the nail on the head only I used Zbrush.

Quote - Fact of the matter is, scaling down (or up) a given figure in Poser is a right PITA if you expect the joints to work worth a damn (disclaimer - very little experience with Apollo Max here).

Ahhhh...but ask yourself this grasshopper. "With the ability to convert the joints to weight mapping, will this still be the case?!?"

SnowSultan ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 3:06 AM · edited Thu, 03 November 2011 at 3:18 AM

" **Morphing a human into a troll or gorilla isn't anything new or innovative either. ** I was doing that years ago in with early versions of Blacksmith."

How about doing it in Poser or DAZ Studio on the fly without using a modeling program? Implying that Genesis isn't innovative by saying you can morph a human into a troll using Zbrush or Blacksmith is like me saying that I can get lovely flowing dynamic hair out of a Poser render by painting it afterwards in Photoshop.   ;)

SnowS

Biscuits ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 3:20 AM

I bought Poser Pro 12 and really enjoying the new features from the subsurface scattering to make the skin look like skin to the lightemitter options. So many possibilities!

I'm confident once a v4 weightmap distributable is been released Vicky 4 will be as good as new.

And can't do without the Poser clothroom either!

I don't see myself swapping quickly, I love to make stuff for V4 for Poser.

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

cyanthree ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 3:50 AM

Ive only been a poser user since early last year when I took the plunge and got Pro 2010, which Im still learning. I don`t have any plans to switch to Daz ,

1. because I don`t want to have to start learning another package + as far as I can see Poser is the more powerful of the two.

2. ive invested to much money in Poser to switch to Daz. Im also quite happy using V4, Im not an advanced user and I dont have huge experience so i`m not sure I would gain any huge benefits from using V5 anyway.

if there came a time when no new content for V4 came out anywhere then of course I might have to look at changing but I don`t see that happening for some time, Of course at the moment on Daz theres lots of stuff being released for V5/Genesis as thats new and therefore needs content if anyone is going to make use of her.

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 4:15 AM

Quote - ... I'm confident once a v4 weightmap distributable is been released Vicky 4 will be as good as new....

Better than new, Biscuits!! :biggrin: I'm looking forward to that too! And it's closer than most people think. 😄

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

MacMyers ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 4:33 AM

As a DS user who just switched to Poser Pro 2012 (and then bought Vicky 5 and some stuff for her anyway) I can say @#$&# No.

Plus they need to work all of the bugs out of the new stuff and installers.

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

Laylah ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 4:35 AM

Eh I tried to keep an open mind about the whole thing even broke down and got DS to test Genesis, though when I tried installing it my issues started. I installed it about 3 times and deinstalled it because during the install one error message after the next cropped up, and that is after the UAC was disabled and me not even trying to put it on the C drive, some layered editor thing was missing and then in the end it refused to install the content that comes with it oh and never found the meta data either.

I put it down to user error and deinstalled it again and waited for my DS using friend to come over the next day to install it for me surely she knows what she is doing she has never used anything else... well she could not get it to install either, my pc is less then 2 months old and a real beast built for poser pro 2012 and high end gaming so I am going to not believe it is something with my system. Well I tried and was willing to go the whole CR2 exporter route but since it is just not at all working I am not losing any sleep and frankly just do not care enough to find out what could possibly be the issue.

I love the new poser and the idea of having a naked exported low poly figure is not really all that appealing. Though I was intrigued enough to try and test it at least once. Something I tell my daughter frequently, don't make a face before you have at least given it a try. Am I going to switch? No, absolutely not the cloth room is the best thing since sliced bread and I can not live without it.

bevans84 ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 6:15 AM

Don't know how significant it is, but how many V4 renders were up on the galleries within the first week after it's release? The new Vicki doll has zero backward compatibility, and, so far as I know, it's only claim to fame is that it bends well.

Insofar as all this "wave of the future" evangelism around genesis, I sincerely hope not. How many times have we heard that something was going to be the "wave of the future", and it wasn't?
Personally, that kind of talk makes me check to see that my wallet is still there.

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 6:26 AM

"so far as I know, it's only claim to fame is that it bends well."

well that and it scales well and morphs into extreme shapes& characters with all of its clothing still fitting (apparently)
at present no native poser figure comes remotely close to this ability, hence all the interest in genesis/V5.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2011 at 7:46 AM
Site Admin

I currently have 4 vickies, 3 Stphanies, 3 Aikos, Antonia, Angela, Her, Lusitana, Heroin Base, PhFemale, Poser 1,2,3 women, Posette, Judy, Jessi, Jessie g2, Sydney, Alyson, Alyson 2, Penny, Kate, Laura, Maddie, Kid 4, and Preschool vickie and preteen vickie. Why on earth do I need to get yet another model? And why would I switch from software I know to software I haven't been able figure out in the last 4 versions to use her?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.