Thu, Sep 19, 5:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:31 pm)

Subject: anatomical correct details for genesis?

Fetito ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 9:24 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

hello!

one question: has daz 4's genesis model the anatomical correct details?

mishamcm ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 10:47 PM

Not yet -- genitals will probably be part of the V5 and M5 packages.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 5:12 AM

No, not yet it is still in the BATA stage, DAZ 4 A&PRO are not fully ready for primtime, even though they have been offered to the public. 

LBAMagic ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 6:46 PM · edited Sun, 18 September 2011 at 6:47 PM

Attached Link: Genitals on the New Genesis Figures? LAST GASP

DAZ did promise to make Genesis anatomically complete.

The male figure needs that little something to be proud about. ^.^

LBAMagic ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 11:26 PM · edited Sun, 18 September 2011 at 11:28 PM

However if your looking for "special" female genital morphs (blush) then that's not DAZ. They would just provide a simple crease so the skin artists place the painted female genitals in the same place (or near to. LOL). The "special" morphs would be made by a 3rd party content creator and most likely sold at Renderotica (not affiliated with Renderosity).

SilverDolphin ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2011 at 3:42 AM · edited Mon, 19 September 2011 at 3:44 AM

The very best female genital for V4 is made by Karina Ionova at ShareCG for free and it is reported by a fan to be compatible with genesis by using the Genesis morph converter for sale here at renderosity. I don't see why we have to wait for Daz to create our own genital for Genesis by converting either M4 & V4 props or using a 3rd party genital.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/42779/3D-Model/A-new-genital-prop-for-V4,-A4,-G4,-S4,-L3-&-MGPT-f

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=88362

Bejaymac ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2011 at 5:11 AM

Genesis is very low poly (18k) and has very few polygons between the legs to work with, so getting a decent female genital shape wont be easy, a morphing prop is probably going to be the best thing for that.

DAZ_Rand ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 9:59 AM

There will be a fairly detailed Genital prop for Victoria 5.  It uses a new techique called Geo-Grafting to weld it onto the target figure. This allows it to seamlessly morph and scale along with Genesis.

It is offered only as a part of the V5 Pro pack.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 10:45 AM

That would be the $125 dollar Pro pack, right? :scared:

DAZ_Rand ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2011 at 10:56 AM

Quote - That would be the $125 dollar Pro pack, right? :scared:

$75 for PC members

$105 if you sign up for PC then buy it... but you also get a voucher and some other bonuses

c0z ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 1:41 AM

I have D|S 4 Pro and V5 Pro Bundle, and there is no genital crease that I can locate.

JaceFury ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 1:50 AM

Quote - I have D|S 4 Pro and V5 Pro Bundle, and there is no genital crease that I can locate.

there is no crease. There is an actual genitalia prop that will be coming out and dropped into your downloads when its ready.  Its in QA now and it wont be long.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 5:33 AM

if you had looked closely you would have seen that DAZ will add it to your downloads when it is ready, so hang in there it is comming

c0z ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 12:25 PM

I will most likely buy a 3rd party add on for this. It should have been in the bundle to start with. I don't have alot of time to read through many forums. Here, 'Otica and my own site are pretty much it. Running a website with a store keeps me pretty busy.

Thanks for the info though. Will tell my g/f to keep an eye open for this.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 1:58 PM

Perhaps a 3rd party would be best as I am sure that the one we get will not be 100% and there is no hint of anything for M4 or if there will be an M5

DAZ_Rand ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 2:02 PM

There will be an M5, we are working on him now. And he will have Gens.

THe V5 Gens are the most detailed we have ever done.  Even if they arent "functional"

They were done as tastefully as we could manage.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 2:15 PM

I was hopeing that was the case for M5 & V5 don't understand why they were left out.   V4 and M4 had them and did not cost extra.

DAZ_Rand ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 2:17 PM

yes they did cost extra... you could only get them in the Morphs ++ pack

They were not finished at the hard release date we had set for V5 launch... so we decided to go ahead and release V5 anyway and do an update shortly therafter.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sat, 05 November 2011 at 2:25 PM

Sorry I did not know that, as I only get the pro packs as they come out, so as far as I knew it was always part of the package.  I figered why play with the free stuff and be limited as to what you can do and get the full REAL program and do great work.

dyret ( ) posted Wed, 09 November 2011 at 3:06 AM

the site with allmost the same name as this one, have both female and male genitalia for genesis. i dont know how my google search for genesis ended up on that site, though. lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.