Fri, Sep 20, 1:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Transparancies in distance rendering with Bryce4

hogwardenwork ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 5:09 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hi, community... The distance renders I do from Bryce 4 do not use the transparancies of the materials within the scene... this means that I have to spend hours touching up the distance render to get rid of the "halo" of clarity around each leaf (if I have a foreground tree). Is there any way to force bryce to look at the transparancies of object when doing a distance render?? Help!

Deathbringer ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2001 at 11:07 AM

You can't force Bryce to do anything really.. I have play a lot with the Distance rendering, and I think its a WIP for Corel. I think they need a patch to get rid of many little glitches. I have done 4 distance renders and never noticed that fact, but I went back and looked at some of mine and I see what you mean.... I played with it a little to see if I could get an results that were exceptable. If I get your question you want the "foreground tree" to have a transparant look to the leaf. The only way I was able to get that look somewhat was to really make it transparant and add a little bit of light near the object. Hope that helps..

hogwardenwork ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2001 at 10:45 AM

Yeah, DeathBringer, I get what you mean... But I'm sure Corel won't be patching up 4 any more! Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.