Thu, Sep 19, 9:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Praise for vendors

jamball77 ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 10:36 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 6:53 PM

I am amazed at the high value we enjoy in the Poser community. Not only do we get great free stuff, but the cost of models compared to their quality...WOW. I would hardly use Poser or think of it as a serious tool without all the great models. Placed my second order with Vista Internet Products, Early Sunday Morning Town Prop. I had a problem reading a file on the CD they shipped me. One e-mail is all it took! They double checked a CD they had ready and sent it out THE SAME DAY!! http://www.vistainternetproducts.com/ Bought the 2 CD set from Wayne (cal here at renderosity) http://funkybob.virtualave.net also at poserworld.com . What a value. Gobs of high quality poser ready models. Received my order in three days. both cds for $35. RUN, don't walk to get these. The only thing that is a better value for the money is Kozaburo's free hair. SAMS3D is also a joy to work with. I've ordered 3 models from then now. They all work as expected plus they regularly give away really good stuff. Their Haunted House is really cool. The Stuff at Rosity's Marketplace is such a good value. Again, Poser by itself is such a limited tool without all the cool stuff. Thanks to all the artists/modelers here and on other sites that make it happen.

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 11:30 PM

We do aim to please. Many of us are glad you trust our skill and talent enought to part with some of your hard earned cash, i for one, truly appreiceate the support and you confidence Lee Alverson Alverson Fantatasy Art Prop department

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2001 at 11:34 PM

At the risk of contributing to a Renderosity Vendor Admiration Society, I have to say I second the Kudos. I've bought $400-500.00 worth of Poser products from the Renderosity Marketplace, & sites that use this forum to announce & develop their products. I would have to single out Deimos & lalverson, for offering free premiums to their customers, George Deep for giving MegaMike purchasers special attention, & personal messages & eager responses to communications from their customers from LordsWarrior, 3DMenagerie, David Howard, and especially the incredibly responsive & patient Sharon at SAMS3D! These are just the ones that come immediately to mind, but if anyone is considering ordering from any of these, I can say they have my endorsment for being truely class acts, & professional in the best sense of the word! (This is not to belittle the quality of the products I've gotten from others, I'm only singling out those whom I've had contact with beyond the product itself.) leather-guy

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 2:22 AM

I make you right on your comments, but wouldd add Quim Abella and Tom for vendors I have had quick response and fixes from. thanks.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 5:50 AM

We will take this time to thank all of our customers that have been patient with us while we do our work. We, like lalverson and others do appreciate your support and trust. In today's marketplace it is sometimes disappointing when you purchase something and have no more customer support and that is a big issue with us smaller vendors. You are what make us, so it should be the first issue at hand. There are many talented people here and we take our hats off to all of you and thank you for making us SAMS3D. Mike and Sharen

edriver ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 11:02 AM

Let's not forget that products that don't require any support after purchase are the true cream of the crop. Receiving support on a product that needs it is nice but nothing beats getting a product that is flawless right out of the chute. I'm not bashing anyone here...the vendors mentioned do make fine quality stuff.

GeorgeD ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2001 at 12:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/~georged

Thanks for the kind words. I feel if you took the chance in spending your hard earned money on something I've created, the least I could do is make sure you get a fast response to any questions or comments you may have. As far as quality goes I like many others do our best to make sure the product is 100% "perfect" At times I've had a few minor flaws that needed attention but I have no problem at all making up for it and quickly fixing what needs to be fixed. I would like to return the kudos to all the customers out there. thanks for supporting a great pastime, job, and hobby! GeorgeD 3Deep Designs

cal ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2001 at 11:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.wg3d.com

Thanks much to all, sometimes words is all one needs for encouragement. It took me a while to reply because my former site(funkybob) crashed and burned, finally. Been busy waiting for the go ahead on a new site. My new site is: wg3d.com Again thanks, Cal

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.