Tue, Sep 24, 2:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: genesis/M5

grigi ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2012 at 6:33 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 2:28 PM

Hello, i am a new user and have just found out about Daz 3d. Introduction done...

How on earth do i stick the tounge out on genesis/M5/V5?

As powerful as this program is with all the possibilities it would be weird to not be able

to stick tunges out further than the teeths...lol.

grigi ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2012 at 6:34 PM

Heck, im not a new user. When thinking about it....i was using poser years ago, when it was V2 that was in the lime hehe

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2012 at 10:00 PM

Click on th head and then go to posing and the tongue should be there in expressions.

grigi ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2012 at 3:36 AM · edited Mon, 30 July 2012 at 3:50 AM

Sorry m8, its just not there. All i can do with the tounge is using parameters bend, twist, side-side and scale...nothing else from what i can see. I just want to be able to stick the tounge out

Bejaymac ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2012 at 5:49 PM
Online Now!

Select the head either in the scene tab or by clicking on it in the viewport, in the parameters tab you should now see a "group" called "Pose Controls", that's where the controls for expressions are in Genesis.

However if you only have the default Genesis then you wont have any controls in there for the tongue, you need to have the Evolution morph set to get those controls.

grigi ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 9:03 AM

Ah, thx.

But now i got stuck on another problem. Sry for beeing such a beginner...

I found the Evolution morph bundle but to get down in price i just bought

genesis evolution head morphs, and it does work great.

The only problem, i dont get the pose control parameters for all the characters i have already made. The head morphs seems to only work on new figures....

Is there any way to get around that problem because i have worked like hell on some of them?

Any light bringer, turn the light towards me

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 10:05 PM

yes , you need to open your saved scene character then add a genesis and let it overwrite your character then go to edit and hit undo, and your charcter will come back with the new morphs , you can then resave your character with the morphs.

www.bloodyrosesdesigns.com

http://www.aldaraproject.com/aldara/

http://www.dreamslayervisions.com

jestmart ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 10:12 PM

With the old character selected load in a new Genesis.  You should be giving a pop up asking to add or replace the current character, pick replace.  Once the new Genesis has completed loading into the scene use Ctrl-z to undo.  Your character should be back but will now have the new morphs.

Lindsey ( ) posted Sat, 04 August 2012 at 11:47 PM

file_484779.jpg

> Quote - Hello, i am a new user and have just found out about Daz 3d. Introduction done... > > How on earth do i stick the tounge out on genesis/M5/V5? > > As powerful as this program is with all the possibilities it would be weird to not be able > > to stick tunges out further than the teeths...lol.

Most morph parameter dials have limits programmed into them.  To release the limits, select Genesis' head and on the Tongue In-Out morph, access its Parameter Settings (click on the gear icon).  On the Parameter Settings window, change the Respect Limits button to No, click on Accept and dial away.

grigi ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 5:33 AM

Quote - Most morph parameter dials have limits programmed into them.  To release the limits, select Genesis' head and on the Tongue In-Out morph, access its Parameter Settings (click on the gear icon).  On the Parameter Settings window, change the Respect Limits button to No, click on Accept and dial away.

Thank you so much Lindsey but i have discovered that already.

And thank you all other who answered. I have learned so MUCH by reading trough the forums...

Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.