Mon, Sep 23, 9:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creations Freebies Thread! New offerings often!

DanaTA ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2012 at 10:17 PM

Hey, nothing from Lynne since July 27th...does anyone know if she's ok?

Dana

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2012 at 10:53 PM

I'm baaaaaack! :)

Please do check out my gallery posting, as the picture "says it all"

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2358472

Got to admit, I do enjoy your comments in my gallery, if you feel like it. :)

And/Or here is a direct link to my download page on my site:

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree8.htm

This package is MY ORIGINAL model set... no de-coding needed!

Enjoy! :)

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2012 at 11:10 PM

Wow - excellent - thanks so much!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2012 at 11:13 PM

Thank you, Lyne!  They look really cool!  Glad you're back and you're OK!

Dana

Kerya ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 1:35 AM

Thank you very, very much!

DennisReed ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 1:50 AM

Most generous of you Lyne!

Pajama ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 2:39 AM

Wow! Thanks Lyne :)

mininessie ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 3:17 AM

thanks you are the best sweetie!! ^^

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 7:32 AM

Wow, these are very realistic.  Thank you.  I find myself putting more animals in my renders just so I can use one of your animals.

I grabbed the bear when it was on sale at Daz, are there any others we should be watching for that will be used in one of your releases?

kenmo ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 8:56 AM

Thank you so very much....these are outstanding....

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 1:46 PM

Well I did do a small morph/map set for the DAZ Eagle, the FIRST version... and I did a TEXTURE ONLY set for Tumbleweed horse... but these are very low on my release list.

All the rest, as I remember (I had to go back and visit my hard drive copy of my store web site! LOL!) are MY models and morphs/maps of the models that Debra sold with us (that I purchased the COMPLETE rights for, so they have become stand alones) .... so aside from coming up next:

DAZ Bear morph map set (needs decoding)

ALL my Ducks, Geese, Swans in sets (duck was my very first serious model and each catagory is HUGE with types of ducks, Geese, & Swans! Most do not "fly" (ducks are in two versions-standing and flying, AS SEPARATE MODELS so wings and textures look REAL)... I have farm pigs, WILD pigs, giraffe, skunks, oh gosh just um... a LOT more... :)

Happy to make you all happy! Makes my day... month... year! LOL!

Lyne

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 2:16 PM

Thank you for another amazing gift! Fantastic! happy happy

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 2:31 PM

Thank you for the information, Lyne.  I am anxiously awaiting the bear and the ducks.

By the way, how is everything with you?

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 6:27 PM

You are definitely making a lot of people happy!!!

:)

Cheers,
Alisa

PilotHigh ( ) posted Fri, 17 August 2012 at 7:53 PM

Thanks so much!

danidh ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 5:24 AM
Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 5:30 PM

Quote - Thank you for the information, Lyne.  I am anxiously awaiting the bear and the ducks.

By the way, how is everything with you?

Well do keep in mind that it takes me some time to do the work, as I am trying to keep a balance (both for my sanity and my shoulder/arm problems) to do my art, my poetry, baking (oh whyyy does my bread keep falling in this nice humid weather, argh!) my Nickie cat (who is now doing GREAT, having got his meds down to a very low dose, he is PLAYING with me again, talking up a storm, and making me LAUGH OUT LOUD at his antics, daily!!) keeping up with daily stuff like exercise to minimize my FM pain, etc.... but on the whole I do think I have TURNED A CORNER in my grief, and I can FEEL myself moving out of it, and into a new, refreshing perspective on life!   PLUS that doctor visit is past me, the blood test is super FINE... now if this infernal heat would break... I can't wait for winter!!  and THANK YOU FOR ASKING! That is sweet of you!

I hope to have the Bears ready in the first week of September and then I will start on my waterfowl... ducks first.... I always like to refine the characters, touch up the maps, then I send them on to my beta tester... before presenting them to you.

Hugs to you all,

Lyne

Ninja-G33k ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 5:31 PM

Yay!  Chickens!!

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2012 at 5:49 PM

So glad things are looking up for you, Lyne!!! {{HUGS}}

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 1:47 AM

That's so good to hear that you are feeling a bit better!

And Nickie too!

mininessie ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 2:02 AM

winter is better for me too..and my daugther says the same....happy you both are feeling better dear!!!

thanks again for your generosity!!!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 7:57 AM

I am very happy that you are feeling better.  It is good to have Nickie giving you a smile.

Thank you for all the hard work you did on the models.  You know, that moose and the deer are awesome.  I was trying to figure out how to get them in a big city, downtown scene.

TehJenneh ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 9:03 AM

silly glee I can now render my peeps chillin!

I love all the creations you've shared and I'm very grateful for your generosity. :)

Tessalynne ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2012 at 8:04 PM

Thank you so much, your animals are such a joy and it is wonderful to hear that things are looking up for you.

Skiriki ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 2:00 PM

Heya Lyne, thanks for your freebie stuff. Your rabbit is about to make a debut in my renders and I will try to remember and link it here when I'm done with the picture. :)

Your cow did feature in one of my pics already: http://skiriki.deviantart.com/art/Groceries-320757243

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thanks again for sharing all of this Lyne

aqua1955 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2012 at 2:32 PM

Thank you for all your lovely creations.

It is strange that my poserwork started with your work. I still remember that I paid triple the price of the cd to get it to the Netherlands.

Loving your mermaidtale textures I ordered my first poser items from you at a cd about 8 years ago, even before I bought the mermaidtail for V3. Going up from poser 5 to poser pro 2012 it is still my treasure today, just as your work will always be a treasure to everyone.

I take a deep bow with a great THANK YOU LYNE!!

Aqua1955

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2012 at 6:07 PM

WOW! You are all so very welcome, thank you so much for your kind comments! :)

My BEARS are here finally! :) 

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree9.htm

It's a 7.61mb zip and the picture says it all... :)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2364412

So now as life allows I will go to work on my MASSIVE "waterfowl" sets, the first of which are my ducks... soooo many kinds of ducks, both standing and (separate model) flying! I have ducks, geese and swans in the entire set, but will do one type at a time.

Warmly,

Lyne

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2012 at 6:17 PM

Quote - Thank you for all your lovely creations.

It is strange that my poserwork started with your work. I still remember that I paid triple the price of the cd to get it to the Netherlands.

Loving your mermaidtale textures I ordered my first poser items from you at a cd about 8 years ago, even before I bought the mermaidtail for V3. Going up from poser 5 to poser pro 2012 it is still my treasure today, just as your work will always be a treasure to everyone.

I take a deep bow with a great THANK YOU LYNE!!

Aqua1955

Thank you Aqua! I appreciate your kind compliments. Yes, it cost a fortune for some in other countries back then, to offer my models via the post (mail).... but it was how we kept fraud down. Providing a mailing address stoped people from using bad credit cards. We never ONCE had a charge back for any of our sales due to a CC refusal. It helped make our store enough of a profit to go as long as it did.  I SO appreciate my valued customers (so many became good friends!). My creations and your generosity helped me afford my computers, my software and my upgrades to continue my work and my art all those years!

I am happy that at this stage in my life, I am able now to just share all that I created.

Hugs!

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2012 at 10:29 PM

Oh, they're lovely - thanks, Lyne!

Cheers,
Alisa

Tessalynne ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2012 at 10:46 PM

Thank you again Lyne, love them.

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 12:34 AM

Wonderful! Thank you very much!

Pajama ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 2:30 AM

Thank you so much Lyne, I really do appreciate the gifts you are giving :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 7:27 AM

Thank you for all your wonderful creations.  They are fantastic.

mininessie ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 9:54 AM

thanks for more wonderful animals!!

thanks you so much sweetie!

hugs!

shante ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 4:05 PM

Thanks for the bears dear.

Loved the rug prop look forward to using it.

I have been looking for a full bear skin rug along with claws and head to do images in the old Hollywood galm style for a very long tim.

had I been a modeler I might have been able to rework one of my bears (have a few besides DAZ) into a rug but hark I don't know hw so I am still waiting and hoping.

Trekkiegrrrl did one sometime ago but it was too simplistic and toon looking. I even tried shrinking one of my bears and forcing the arms and legs to bend to fake a flat rug look....forget it it doesn't work.

Sigh...I will just have to try the rug you offered here and include a head with it and see what it does.

Thanks again for your wonderful stuff!

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 4:14 PM

Thank you for the bear mats!  I don't yet have the bear (always thought it was hokey looking) but now with these I'll have to get it eventually, when I have the money to spare.

danidh ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2012 at 2:58 AM

Lyne, thank you so much!!!  I almost have enough creatures to create some Little Bear images that have been dancing in my head for the longest time.  {{{{hugs}}}

kjer_99 ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2012 at 10:01 AM

Thanks, Lyne.  For your FYI, the link below for the bears is the link for the chickens.  You need to change the 8 to 9 to get us to the bears.  

Jeremy

Trouble ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2012 at 8:37 PM

Lynn you are the best.  Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing these.  I have bunches of your animals that I purchased long ago and have always been amazed at how realistic your texture and morphs were.

Thank you agian

Cie

dbeez ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2012 at 5:06 PM

Thank you so much for these wonderful sets, you are a kind and generous lady

very much appreciated,

:)

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2012 at 1:35 PM

Just an "FYI" folks... I was going to get started on my DUCKS for October 1st....but that is delayed, I have caught a virus and it's taking it's toll on me...so I am allowing myself to just relax (when the headache allows) and do a bit of art, while I nurse myself back... I WILL have my ducks flying free for October, just probably later in the month.

Best,

Lyne

sazzyazzca ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2012 at 2:10 PM

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2012 at 4:45 PM

Take care of yourself, Lyne - that's more important than the ducks, as much as I know we'll love them!  Get lots of rest!

Cheers,
Alisa

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2012 at 7:05 PM

I agree, take care of yourself first and foremost.  We can leach your goodies later.  😉

Dana

Kerya ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2012 at 1:00 AM

Take care of yourself!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2012 at 8:46 AM

As much as I would love to have the ducks, I would prefer you get better.  You are a wonderful and generous person, and I have had great pleasure in using the items you have given us already.  Please take care of yourself and feel better soon.

kenmo ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2012 at 7:51 AM

file_486823.jpg

I must commend Lyne for her great models and kindness in making them free... they make an outstanding addition to my collection...

Most of the models load fine however I did notice I am having texture problems with a few of her "dog based" models - fox, wolf and hyena.

I am using Daz3D 4 Pro...

Please refer to attached screen grab.

kenmo ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2012 at 7:52 AM

I did try remapping some of the textures however that did not seem to work...

Any ideas?

Thanks kindly

Ken

kenmo ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2012 at 8:11 AM

file_486824.jpg

However they do load fine in Poser Pro 2012... However I much prefer the interface of DAZ...

Any ideas?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.