Mon, Sep 9, 5:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Poser Mapping

pa902 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 9:09 AM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

I haven't been using my poser4 much yet -but i downloaded chris's awesome female texture and went to try it out-heres my question-i figure the texture should be applied over white-is ther a quick way to make all the body parts white? Poser gives all the parts like the lashes and eyes and stuff colors by default and all i know how to do is go through each part and change the color which takes time.Is there a way to make every part of the body white easily-and this map has beautiful lashes on it-but it seems that when i render there are always these real black blocky lashes even though i changed their colors to white-if anyone has used the map im talking about any tips on making it look its best would be appreciated-thanks

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 9:20 AM

You can d/l a trans map for the lashes. Staale has made a map. I cant post the link here (because adult site) but you can email me about it. Christian

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 9:32 AM

oops - forgot to give my email chris@3dgfx.de sorry... Chris

Nance ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 10:44 AM

And for changing the whole figure at once, there is a check-box in the Surface Materials window which is labeled "Texture changes apply to entire figure". Be sure to remember to go back and uncheck it after you use it.

pa902 ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 12:20 PM

but does that change the color of the models parts? I want the model all white without having to change every part-how do i do that?

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 17 November 1999 at 6:33 PM

Paul: I think you have to change every part to white color manualy. Then add it to your figure library and you can use it every time you want. If you have a multible figure there(Clothes and hair) you can save it as a PZ3 and then rename the file to ...CR2. That works! Hope that help you a little bit Christian

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 18 November 1999 at 3:31 AM

The method that Nance gave works fine, I use it all the time. Just click the little box Texture changes apply to whole figure and then change your colour to white. Voila! Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.