Fri, Sep 20, 4:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: A solidarity and deepest simpathy with all my American friends and USA's People

Virus ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 12:52 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:31 PM

I've just saw the dramatic images of a coward terrorist attack to New York City and Washington D.C. cities. I pray that everything with you, your families, and friends is Ok, and I want to express my deepest solidarity and simpathy with all my American friends and all American People. My prayers are with the victims of this coward attack and all the families of United States of America. God Bless you all. Benigno Fernandez

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 12:59 PM

I agree with Virus ... I'm very shocked about what happens there and I pray for all the victims and their families. I hope they will find the terrorists soon. God Bless you Christian

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Estruch ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:00 PM

Yes, is a criminal attempt.

jnmoore ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:10 PM

Thank you for your sympathy, prayers, and support. For now, we mourn our losses and bury our dead. After that, we will hunt down and punish any, and all, who had any part whatsoever in this act of war on our country. May God bless America. Jim Moore

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:13 PM

well said Jim!

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

SWAM ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:16 PM

Its unbelivable. I'm very shocked about what happend.

RemCreations ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:20 PM

God bless you all. I feel so sad for the American folk. America is a friend of holland and the USA can trust us. We will help you all. God Bless AMERICA Greetz Remco (RemCreations)

genny ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:35 PM

Personally, I am still in shock. My sister-in-law works in the building right next door to the World Trade Center, and we are just now finding out that she is Okay! I also work for one of the Airliners that was hi-jacked today, and my grief and simpathies are beyond words right now. I think I am writing this right now, to all of you, just because I need to VENT, but also, because it really makes one realize, How Much, something like this can effect so many, in ways that no-one would ever imagine. I also, live just a few miles from "Travis Airforce Base" in Calif. and this city, has essentially "SHUT DOWN". What is this world comming to? Genny

yarp ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 1:57 PM

I just couldn't believe it, then I felt a lot of sympathy for those who died and their family. Firm support from France, everybody is shocked here too. ...I will pray for them.

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

gsalas ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 2:01 PM

A I can say is that I hope that the forum members andthere famalies and friends that live in NYC DC and Boston, are all OK. My prayrs are with you. I grew up in NYC myself, and know a few people who were working in the towers this morning, I just hope no one else has that type of asociation or fear for the ones seginificant to them. -Gabe-

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 2:11 PM

I couldn't believed what friends at work had told. But at home when watching the television, i was shocked. I was much more shocked when i realized that this new form of terrorism can be happen in every country of the world. This makes me fear. I'll send all my deepest prayers to those which where touched by this tragedy. Robert from Switzerland

chrisjol ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 2:23 PM

Everyone here in the UK is shocked by your terrible losses. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I send you my deepest sympathy and promise you our support. This is an attack on all democratic countries and we must join together to destroy these vermin. My daughter's father-in-law was in the Pentagon when the plane hit. Thank God he got out safely. God Bless You All, Chris

Dr Zik ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 2:52 PM

Hi Folks-- I am a native of Louisiana, but for the past 11 years I have called the Boston area home. The thought that at least one of the planes involved in this horrific act of terrorism against the American people departed from here at Logan Airport is almost too much to bear. Pray for the folks in New York and DC--and pray for us here. Please. Peter (Dr Zik)

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 2:53 PM

This monkey-business must stop. Israel has been left to fight single-handed against this sort of thing for too long, and has had much praise but little help. I am Christian, and I have been in contact with plenty of Muslim students at my work down the years; in the name of their "Allah the Compassionate the Merciful", why can't these Muslim groups who serve Him be compassionate and merciful likewise!?!?!?!?

Filmfan1966 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 3:31 PM

My dear American brothers and sisters, I still can't believe that people (whoever it was) can be so cowardly, so contemptous, so unbelievable dumb to do what they've done today. They did not only hit the American people and its wonderful country in his deepest heart, it was an assault against whole mankind. My thoughts, my solidarity and my deepest sympathy is with all that were touched through the events today - my American friends, may God be with you in this darkest hour. :*( Karsten from Germany

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 3:36 PM

Please explain to me the acts of Compassionate Christians in Northern Ireland and then we can focus on the Muslims. Don't slam an entire religion because some madmen have perverted it. If I took your words the wrong way, I'm sorry. I'm hearing so much hate for all Muslims right now, I'm very concerned. No one in my family is Muslim, but coming from a family that beat my mother for marrying a non-Christian, I'm sensitive to religious discrimination.

Wappen ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 3:37 PM

I realy can't belive what happen! I'm sad. Jg

shadowcat ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 4:05 PM

Today at 12:00 there was an incident at a islamic k-12 school in my city, thankfully it was not violent and only 1 man yelling, but I fear for those who originate from the middle east. While I am VERY angry about this, as are the majority of patriotic americans, I do not think that lashing out at the nearest convenient target is going to help matters any. I do not believe that it is a religion that is responsable nor is it the fault of a ethnic group. This is the result of a political group, even if they say that it is religion. Even in Ireland it really isn't about religion, but politics. In Ireland the conflict began as a pitting of the English vs. the Irish, and they also used religion as a cover for the stuggle for political power. I truly believe in the separation of church and state, and this only reinforces that belief. As I re-read what I have typed out I realize that I have begun to ramble a bit, so forgive me, but it is very disturbing.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 4:21 PM

Hang on Genny.....Keep tough....we need to bind together. This I fear is not over yet. Thank you to all who lend there support and shoulder to cry and lean on. Mike & Sharen

aheinz ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 5:16 PM

I agree with you shadowcat, and I do pray for all the victims this day had cost already. But my fear is, that it will cost many more, because I do not trust the US Government to do the only wise step - wait, let the FBI do their job and then bring those to justice that have actualy done this attacks and not, as done so often in the past killing more innocent people in bomb raids as blind revenge. BTW - In my personal opinion no civilised country has the right to take life and call it justice ! The only option is a trial before a court of justice, this is civilized answer to any crime, and only this. Sorry to be maybe offtopic here, but this are my strong beliefs, I could not be silent this time - I do appologize for it though. Thank's for reading. Arthur from Austria/Europe

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 5:53 PM

Mike and I are devestated. He fought in Vietnam and is not looking for another battle, because of his history with the US government he fears for us, his brothers and sisters of all countries, but he fears the most that it is not over at all....so with that thought, we must hang tough together, from all over the world. These cowards are looking for us to panic and to retaliate. Pray that we use our heads to keep all safe. Sharen

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 6:11 PM

I think the U.S. already has a pretty good idea who done it, but they haven't stated it, because they want to be absolutely sure. What they say to the public and what they really know are two different things. They also have a habit of withholding information until the time is right to them, mostly for national security reasons. I agree that a small and accurate operation would be the best course when the who done it is verified, followed by a very open and public trial, but catching the whodoneit after you know who they are isn't always easy and the U.S. is screaming in anguish for vengeance. My heart and throat are tight and my eyes seldom dry today. I look at my tiny flag representation that I keep in my office and I see it burnt on the pole in front of the rubble and still settling dust, but it's still there. It's still there. I think of the thousands of souls that God has gathered today. I hope they lived good lives. I pray they did. So many............

cwshorty ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 9:14 PM

What a nightmare, my heart goes out to the families who have suffered such a tragic loss. I live in a nearby city that was put on alert and as soon as I heard that all I could think about was gathering up my family so that we could be together and support each other. I do have family members in New York as well as Washington that we have not been able to reach, and the not knowing is almost unbearable. I've seen the films of this horrible act so many times that I think it has been ingrained in my memory. Everytime I hear a plan fly overhead I get scared, although I try not to show with my children around. My biggest fear is that this is not over, that there will be more bloodshed and I pray that doesn't happen. I bid you all peace.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 11:03 PM

Thank you all for your wonderful words. They mean more than you can possibly know. Thank you all.

Seekerfox ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2001 at 11:15 PM

I am genuinely and personally warmed reading this thread, by those of you from outside the US. Your condolances have helped me personally, feel less alone in a suddenly dark world. As did most, I stood infront of my TV half the day in complete shock, and disbelief. And again as, I wager most, wonder at an uncertain future. As far as I see things, this was an attack on humanity. NY could have just as well been London, Paris, My hometown of Baton Rouge, anywhere. Someone spoke of Civilization. Civilization, is well and nice, when all people play the game. Unfourtunatly, I ask you to speak of civilization to those slowly being crushed in NY. No. Reprisal is required, and payment must be dear. To do otherwise, is to invite more such attacks. As for my thoughts on those responsible and terroists in general, I quote a song: "If they really think we're the Devil. Then lets send them to hell."

-CatMan- ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 12:58 AM

all of Norway send our deepest sympathi to the people of USA Any thing we can do to help we will be there Kim Clausen

3dfilmdag ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2001 at 10:06 PM

We all look on in shock as children of the world. How much longer must we bear the sorrow of fanatical war mongers? We of the world all look on with hearts filled with sadness. The questions that nag my mind and so too the world is Who could do such an evil act? Only a gutless cowardly person as president Bush said hides in the shadows. Is it really an attack from the middle east or is it an attack from a state/group/country who wants to start a war in the middle east? The US government is showing wisdom in asking the name of the murderer first and then shoot them. All of Australia passes on their love, support and empathy. Our hearts at this time should be more focused on those who have lost their loved ones. Let us comfort them first and then erase the souls of those who support this act of evil.

gsalas ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2001 at 1:13 AM

My mother is a parametic in Newark university hospital, and the only thing that she said to me when I asked her how bad it is was"I'm just happy you quit the corp." She told me that almost everything is covered in blood. This is such a horible thing... -Gabe-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.