Wed, Oct 2, 9:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: A breast morph thread

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 3:55 PM · edited Sun, 16 December 2012 at 3:56 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

I made a conforming pubic hair for Antonia WM as well. It is posted in the christmas thread at PoserPlace.

http://poserplace.phantom3d.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=205

There are more than a few freebies in that thread as well, including the 4 piece set she is wearing here.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

richardson ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 4:58 PM

Thanks shvrdavid! It the gift that keeps on giving... these props are hard to find.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 8:45 PM

Back to the breasts.... And a new fad I am promoting, Mini Shirts.

(full size image in my gallery here) shameless plug......

Breasts need more than shape, they also need to move right.

Hard to see in a still image, but all of you have good imaginations.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Zanzo ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:07 PM · edited Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:09 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity

Quote - Back to the breasts.... And a new fad I am promoting, Mini Shirts.

(full size image in my gallery here) shameless plug......

Breasts need more than shape, they also need to move right.

Hard to see in a still image, but all of you have good imaginations.

You nailed the nipples.  Those are fucking perfect. Where did you get that texture set from for the nipples? Do you have displacement or just bump on it? Can you do a render with her topless? But the breasts seem to look great too.

It probably wasn't your intention, but the scene is dark. The only reason I'm bringing this up is i'm doing some last minute work on my workflow for proper scene lighting. On my monitor the scene looks too dark.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:26 PM

I make my own texture sets. This render is just using procedural bumps, but I do have all the supporting textures (bump, displace, SSS mask, specular for sweaty, wet, etc.) to use it in various programs.

Zanzo ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:44 PM

Quote - I make my own texture sets. This render is just using procedural bumps, but I do have all the supporting textures (bump, displace, SSS mask, specular for sweaty, wet, etc.) to use it in various programs.

Can you put it in the store so it can be bought? The nipple texture sets, bumps?

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 11:16 PM

I think you better calibrate your monitor.  It seems perfectly fine on mine. 

Zanzo ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 11:37 PM · edited Sun, 16 December 2012 at 11:42 PM

Quote - I think you better calibrate your monitor.  It seems perfectly fine on mine. 

So in order for his render lighting to look correct, every fan of his has to calibrate their monitor? Does that sound right to you?

I think the light that is shining on her is too low.

Humor me okay? I took it into photoshop with an AC and brightness modification. Then I viewed the image with my monitor calibrated and not calibrated which looks fine now on both.  Now don't get me wrong, he was focused on showing us the figures nipples, but since we're on the topic of lighting we might as well figure this out. Maybe I'm wrong and it is lighted properly.

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 11:41 PM

Looks fine to me, too.  Not dark at all.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:01 AM

I thought most people that did much of anything 3D calibrated their monitors.

I seriously hope that you did not post my image to a public area on photobucket.

Remove my image from there asap.

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:11 AM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:15 AM

file_489582.jpg

> Quote - I thought most people that did much of anything 3D calibrated their monitors. > > I seriously hope that you did not post my image to a public area on photobucket. > > Remove my image from there asap.
  1. Ensure there is no software calibration.

2. Ensure the render is properly lighted.

3. Turn on software calibration.

4. Now the image should look enhanced even though without calibration it looks fine.

You always want to cater to the majority, not just render art for 3D professionals. I uploaded the image to this post and removed the other one.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:19 AM

I still see the one you put on Photobucket.

IMO, you are really out of line to take someone else's art, change it, and post it on another site.  Even if you mean to "help," you should not do that without asking permission.

And I think your version looks too shiny and plasticky, both on my Spyder-calibrated monitor and on my uncalibrated laptop display.

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:22 AM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:23 AM

Quote - I still see the one you put on Photobucket.

IMO, you are really out of line to take someone else's art, change it, and post it on another site.  Even if you mean to "help," you should not do that without asking permission.

And I think your version looks too shiny and plasticky, both on my Spyder-calibrated monitor and on my uncalibrated laptop display.

Once your image is public, it's public. I took it down but it's cached so it will take a while.

The image below is properly lighted with or without calibration.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:24 AM

Quote - Once your image is public, it's public. 

You have got to be kidding.

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:28 AM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:37 AM

Quote - > Quote - Once your image is public, it's public. 

You have got to be kidding.

No i'm not kidding, accept that truth before you upload images or don't upload your images at all.

I'm not discussing this anymore, it's a waste of time. Get over it.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 12:34 AM

This is a community of artists.  We respect artists' rights.  Just because you can take someone else's art doesn't mean it's right.  It's wrong to take someone else's image and change it without their permission.  Not to mention just plain rude.

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:19 AM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:23 AM

Zanzo, you DO have a SERIOUS "attitude" problem.

And this is the second time I write this.

PS, your blue thing? Where is the "thickness of the cloth?
Where are the seams, the borders.
Or is she wearing a cut out paper suit?

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:35 AM

Quote - Zanzo, you DO have a SERIOUS "attitude" problem.

And this is the second time I write this.

PS, your blue thing? Where is the "thickness of the cloth?
Where are the seams, the borders.
Or is she wearing a cut out paper suit?

It's not my render. I just adjusted the lighting. That guy nailed the nipples. look at the detail in the nippls, they're perfect.

Latexluv ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:41 AM
Online Now!

You do NEED to ask permission of the artist before you take an image, alter it and repost it. DO NOT take my image from this thread for your own usage.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

coldrake ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 2:17 AM

Quote - The image below is properly lighted with or without calibration.

It's quite obvious you don't have the slightest clue what calibration is.

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 2:26 AM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 2:38 AM

Quote - It's quite obvious you don't have the slightest clue what calibration is.

Alright let me look into it.

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:50 AM

Quote - > Quote - It's quite obvious you don't have the slightest clue what calibration is.

Alright let me look into it.

I'm calibrated. Optimized brightness, gamma, contrast.  Ensured that windows profile sRGB.  I adjusted gamma in the nvidia control panel based upon certain image tests. I'm not sure what more I can do.   

I'm telling you, that image is too dark isn't it? Maybe he can do a render with bb's light meter in there.

TooL_PePe ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 7:39 AM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 7:39 AM

Honestly, it just takes some patience and a bit of work to get the look right.  Gravity is often overlooked, and when the dial spin only goes so far, most people just leave it.  It really just takes time to find the right combination of things.  It's never just one dial, or 'morph', but a combination of many things to achieve what YOU are looking for.  I use morphs, dials, magnets, etc. in all different combinations to get what I want.

Just take the time and experiment, as there is no 'easy' one click way.

This for example took me two hours to get the look I wanted.

-Jeremy

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 11:10 AM

I'd hate to see anyone be the cause of Richardson's thread being locked so keep it on subject, use the flags and no posting of other members images without their permission.  That subject I will discuss and it's a discussion I will win.

...... Kendra

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:26 PM

Quote - I'd hate to see anyone be the cause of Richardson's thread being locked so keep it on subject, use the flags and no posting of other members images without their permission.  That subject I will discuss and it's a discussion I will win.

No offense but let me help educate everyone here real quick. If the image isn't watermarked it means the person doesn't care about copyright. That's how it works with digital media.  I didn't see a watermark, so I assumed he just didn't care.  If he truly cares about copyright, he'll watermark.  I won't touch a watermarked image because it's been properly claimed. This is how it works in the real world.

Also, once you upload an image, it's public. This is a public forum where anyone can just make an account.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is the reality.  Just trying to help.

Zev0 ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:40 PM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:42 PM

True about copyrights and watermarks but its common decency just not to do it. It's like we all in the same restaurant and you walk past my table stealing a piece of chicken out of my plate just because there was no watermark or nametag on it. It's just rude, period. Jeez, do we have to watermark our avaters before you start stealing or modifying those?

My Renderosity Store

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:42 PM

Quote - > Quote - I'd hate to see anyone be the cause of Richardson's thread being locked so keep it on subject, use the flags and no posting of other members images without their permission.  That subject I will discuss and it's a discussion I will win.

No offense but let me help educate everyone here real quick. If the image isn't watermarked it means the person doesn't care about copyright. That's how it works with digital media.  I didn't see a watermark, so I assumed he just didn't care.  If he truly cares about copyright, he'll watermark.  I won't touch a watermarked image because it's been properly claimed. This is how it works in the real world.

Also, once you upload an image, it's public. This is a public forum where anyone can just make an account.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is the reality.  Just trying to help.

complete and utter rubbish

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Zev0 ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:44 PM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 1:45 PM

Ye, I think this guy should get a warning or something. He makes trouble wherever he posts and just upsets everybody with his stoner logic.

My Renderosity Store

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 2:57 PM

Quote - True about copyrights and watermarks but its common decency just not to do it. It's like we all in the same restaurant and you walk past my table stealing a piece of chicken out of my plate just because there was no watermark or nametag on it. It's just rude, period. Jeez, do we have to watermark our avaters before you start stealing or modifying those?

I don't see it that way at all. You upload it with no watermark which means it's a work in progress or you don't care about the copyright. Works in progress are always subject to critique or modification.

Basically if you upload an image without watermarking and you expect copyright protection, then please pass whatever it is you're smoking.

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I'd hate to see anyone be the cause of Richardson's thread being locked so keep it on subject, use the flags and no posting of other members images without their permission.  That subject I will discuss and it's a discussion I will win.

complete and utter rubbish

.. /facepalm

Quote - Ye, I think this guy should get a warning or something. He makes trouble wherever he posts and just upsets everybody with his stoner logic.

Yea, me telling people to watermark their images to protect copyright is stoner logic, lol OKAY GENIUS.

mysticeagle ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 3:20 PM

I don't know if you are aware Zanzo, but images posted in the forums, in fact even the forum threads themselves are only able to be viewed by members, which kind of excludes them from your definition of in the public domain. When people have loaded images in this thread, they were done following your request in previous thread for this thread to be started. I think people actually honestly believed at that point that you were sincere and had the integrity not to poach images, images that were posted in an attempt to help solve your dilemna of creating the perfect xxx boobie. I think the expression biting the hand that feeds you spring to mind.You previously posted that your attititude in response to advice and help was understated when compared with other forums you had been a member of.

I wonder whether you still are a respected member of such forums if in fact still a member at all. There is a way of dealing with and responding to people that is normal and expected in any forum . public or cyber based, all that anyone expects is the same behaviour in here. Just my opinion.

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram
Poser: Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 ...Poser 8.........Poser5 on a bad day........
Daz Studio Pro 4.5  64bit

Carrara beta 8.5

Modelling: Silo/Hexagon/Groboto V3
Image Editing: PSP V9/Irfanview
Movie Editing. Cyberlink power director/Windows live movie maker

"I live in an unfinished , poorly lit box, but we call it home"

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 3:40 PM

Quote - I don't know if you are aware Zanzo, but images posted in the forums, in fact even the forum threads themselves are only able to be viewed by members, which kind of excludes them from your definition of in the public domain.

Anyone can sign up for free. ANYONE. Anyone means every person who has internet in the known world.  Does that sound private to you? lol.  I would agree with you if it was paid membership.

Quote - When people have loaded images in this thread, they were done following your request in previous thread for this thread to be started. I think people actually honestly believed at that point that you were sincere and had the integrity not to poach images, images that were posted in an attempt to help solve your dilemna of creating the perfect xxx boobie.

Poach images? Wtf are you talking about.  One guy uploaded an image, I took his image and tried to show an example of how I thought the lighting should be to either help him out or get proven wrong.  He got all freaked out which was very weird. It's like dude, you uploaded your image to the internet, you didn't watermark it and now your'e freaked out when someone takes your image to try and help you?

Quote - I think the expression biting the hand that feeds you spring to mind.You previously posted that your attititude in response to advice and help was understated when compared with other forums you had been a member of.

I'm not sure what this means.

Quote - I wonder whether you still are a respected member of such forums if in fact still a member at all. There is a way of dealing with and responding to people that is normal and expected in any forum . public or cyber based, all that anyone expects is the same behaviour in here. Just my opinion.

You're entitled to your opinion, but honestly I have no idea what the hell you're talking about lol.  I'm in work mode man, no emotion, all business.  If people can't handle that then put me on ignore. Not my problem. Remember, all I care about is helping you make your renders better and you making mine better. 

mysticeagle ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 3:57 PM

"You're entitled to your opinion, but honestly I have no idea what the hell you're talking about lol.  I'm in work mode man, no emotion, all business.  If people can't handle that then put me on ignore. Not my problem. Remember, all I care about is helping you make your renders better and you making mine better"

Thanks for the offer of help, if i do need help to be honest, I'd probably ask someone who knew how to use the program. Have a great day :)

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram
Poser: Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 ...Poser 8.........Poser5 on a bad day........
Daz Studio Pro 4.5  64bit

Carrara beta 8.5

Modelling: Silo/Hexagon/Groboto V3
Image Editing: PSP V9/Irfanview
Movie Editing. Cyberlink power director/Windows live movie maker

"I live in an unfinished , poorly lit box, but we call it home"

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:04 PM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:04 PM

Quote - "You're entitled to your opinion, but honestly I have no idea what the hell you're talking about lol.  I'm in work mode man, no emotion, all business.  If people can't handle that then put me on ignore. Not my problem. Remember, all I care about is helping you make your renders better and you making mine better"

Thanks for the offer of help, if i do need help to be honest, I'd probably ask someone who knew how to use the program. Have a great day :)

One of your renders isn't lit properly, but the character, pose, scene, body morphs, gesture are great.  Take the nude render and pop it into photoshop and do an auto contrast and you'll see what I mean. Humor me and grab BB's light meter and render that scene again and post the results.  Either I'll be proven wrong or your limits would be pushed to make better renders.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:16 PM · edited Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:26 PM

How Long Is a Work Copyright-Protected in the United States?

Works created on or after January 1, 1978: A work that is created (fixed in tangible form for the first time) on or after January 1, 1978, is automatically protected from the moment of its creation and is given a term of copyright protection enduring for the lifetime of the artist plus an additional 70 years after the artist's death. In the case of "a joint work prepared by two or more artists who did not work for hire," the term lasts for 70 years after the last surviving artist's death.

What Is the “Public Domain”?

A work that is no longer copyright protected is considered to be “in the public domain”. It should be noted, however, that photographs of works of art in the public domain may themselves be copyrighted and will likely require a license for publication, even though the public domain works which are the subject of the photos are no longer protected.

None of the people posting images here are dead, and they sure have not been dead for 70 years. I doubt they rendered them prior to 1923 either. (That is another part of the law that does not apply here.)

If they release it to public domain, thats fine. But posting it is not a release of copyright or rights to it.

I hope the text is big enough that people can not only read it, but actually understand it as well.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:30 PM

Quote - I don't see it that way at all. You upload it with no watermark which means it's a work in progress or you don't care about the copyright. Works in progress are always subject to critique or modification.

This is completely wrong.  There is no requirement that an image be watermarked in order for it to be protected. This is like saying just because I don't have a car alarm, I'm telling everyone it's okay to steal my car.

And works in progress are subject to modification...by the person who created them, not by any random passer-by.  Critique all you want, but don't take someone's image and make changes.  Surely you can see the difference?

3anson ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 4:59 PM

we really should stop feeding trolls.......................

shvrdavid ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 5:11 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Zanzo...

I have only ever had one DMCA declined, and I have sent out thousands of the dam things. People like you are the reason I have to send them out in the first place.

I was not as upset about you modifying my image as I was that you put it on a site that assumes it was yours, and you gave them the rights to my image just by putting it there... It is not your image to give the rights away...

What fucking part of that do you not get???

Maybe you should read the Terms Of Service on Photobucket. You might actually learn something, but I doubt it.

You gave Photobucket the rights to use my image just by putting it on their server.

Thats the part you can not get thru your fucking thick head.

Just so you know, I filed a DMCA with Photobucket, simply because you gave them rights to something that was not yours to give them in the first place. Deleting it from your account does not remove it from the server, just the access to it from the internet. They archive it assuming they have the rights to it now.

You are a real piece of work...

There is no need for a tracking service either. Anyone with access to google images can do the searches themselves.

Google probably spent millions of dollars building that database using the fastest quantum computers in the world. Might as well use it since they let you for free.

(Servers are made by Dwave, look it up if you don't believe me. But you probably know more about that than the guys that made the fucking quantum servers to do it.)

You think you know everything about it, but you don't have a clue. I have been dealing with crap like this for far to long to really give a shit about you. But you really pissed me off when you gave a site rights to one of my images.

Lastguytom ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 5:14 PM

wow this guy is a tool

shvrdavid ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 5:21 PM

This thread needs to get back on track.

It is about breasts, not boobs....

Zanzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 5:26 PM

Quote - This thread needs to get back on track.

Okay, I"ll meet you half way here. For what it's worth take it into photoshop and do an auto contrast.  Why is there such a huge fluxuation in light? My findings say because the original renderwas over or under lighted. As far as breast action goes, it's solid.  Kendra warned me about porn. I wonder if this counts. I've never shown the vagina before.

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 8:00 PM

This thread has one more chance to stay on track.  Zanzo, I can't even begin to point out how wrong you are on copyrights.  The bottom line is you cannot use others images without permission.  End of discussion.  If you want to have a comprehensive discussion on copyrights we have a forum for that.  Ill even join you there.  But seriously... Last chance.  

...... Kendra

Eric Walters ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 8:12 PM

NOW that is a render! I am figuratively biting my tongue on the off topic stuff. It is really HARD to keep quiet. :-)

Quote - This thread needs to get back on track.

Kendra ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 11:15 PM

And we're done.

...... Kendra

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.