Thu, Sep 19, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Child textures and nudity - please give me some guidance

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 2:41 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 5:12 AM

I want to make a new character texture for Poser 7 Kate, and upload it to freestuff. I don't want to offend the child nudity guidelines. In any case I don't intend to put any genital details on the texture. What about nipples? Would that be acceptable in the texture if not shown in the thumbnail?

Please guide me. Is it necessary to paint on some underwear?

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

PoppaC ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 6:44 AM

I would think  just dress you model in the thumbnai' from head to toe

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 8:07 AM

No clothes is Naked/Nude and would be rejected for any age, an adult texture would be accepted with a CA thumb but we have stringent Child Nudity guidelines so I would suggest writing admin@renderosity.com for further guidance...I haven't seen a child full body texture in Freestuff since I've been Moderating the Freestuff area.

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 9:58 AM

Thank you Bobbystahr. No problem, that answers my question. I shall include a bikini in the texture, to comply with Renderosity's terms. I just needed to be sure what is required.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 11:42 AM

Good stuff Nan

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Starkdog ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2013 at 8:53 PM

Nanette,

I look forward to your texture for Kate, as she really needs a new one.  If you look at the existing texture, part of her feet are really messed up, and some weird artifacts there.  I had some things for her in Hexagon, but lost them in a HD crash.  I think I'm going to look at re-creating some of the clothes I had made.- Starkdog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.