Mon, Sep 16, 10:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 8:35 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:30 PM

Quote - So what you are saying is that you're getting the band back together.....

LOL!!! 

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:32 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:34 PM

Quote - Magento?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and I visited the forum link and got this:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Hehehe..I got that too..

OMG...ALREADY???!!!! Thought I'd be allowed to post as least once or twice :P

;)

Laurie

cadmar ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:35 PM

Looking forward to it! Yes!!

Vue Infinite 11.5

World Machine 2.3

Geo Control 2.2

Poser Pro 2014

ZBrush 4R6

Paint Shop Pro X6

Blender 2.68a

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:38 PM

Banned, Me???????? Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:47 PM

Don't forget one important thing for Dawn......

A DEV rig.

So many new characters come out without an official rig. Having an official one that everyone can work on is a lot better.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

heatherlee7292 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 2:51 PM

Oh sounds like things are changing and in a good way, can't wait to see and hear more.

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quote - > Quote - We have several other artists from within the community that are working together with us to help make this all a reality, and they shall reveal themselves at their own discretion...

Well, since all my products vanished yesterday at their former home and I've already received several emails wondering what's happened, I guess I'll come out... 

I'm now with Hivewire3D and the new model is awesome-- some of the most realistic joint bends I've ever seen :)

Songbird Ken?   My wishlist must have had a seizure!  :ohmy:

Dana

Sunfire ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:01 PM

Oh, I am so looking forward to this. Even more so to the new male counterpart to Dawn. As I really do prefer working with males.

But still very very excited and looking forward to the fun.

I also found myself banned when I clicked on Paganeagle's links. LOL

Sunfire's Creations

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:08 PM

Does she need a morph pack? Please tell me she'll need a morph pack! I'd love to repeat what I did with Antonia LOL

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:11 PM

Isn't it nice to see people wantng to do things together, so much more fun.

Plus the advantage is that both Poser and Studio users will be able to use her.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:12 PM

I'm thinking we might expect what we used to get with Gen 3 meshes...lots of morphs, maybe even some creature morphs (yeah!!) and more. Maybe not. LOL I got my hopes up for the former tho ;).

Laurie

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:17 PM

Shouting loud!!!! PIXIE EARS!!!!!! Lol.

Perhaps we can have a few ideas from those of us who are insterested in what we would like to see.

Now, obviously not everything will be implemented, but they did say that:-

We Collaborate
We Communicate

So lets communicate. If you don't ask, you don't get.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:21 PM

First of all, I know people will want a male counterpart for Dawn, no prob, but would people support a male?

We have seen it before, no male stuff because it doesn't sell, so vendors don't make it.

I woud like a decent set of morphs, not just supermodel types, but real people.

Same with skin textures, sometimes we need older characters that looked "lived in"

Most of all I want something that makes me go "WOW!!!!"

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Ken _Gilliland ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:29 PM

Quote - > Quote - Well, since all my products vanished yesterday at their former home and I've already received several emails wondering what's happened, I guess I'll come out...  I'm now with Hivewire3D and the new female model (Dawn) is awesome-- some of the most realistic joint bends I've ever seen :)

Songbird Ken?   My wishlist must have had a seizure!  :ohmy:

Dana

lol... yes, that Ken... 

...and since this is the Freebie forum, I'll have a few free Sparrows available on SongbirdReMix.com when my stuff reappears... 

now moving the spot back to Dawn-- I'll say it again,... Paul has done some of the most realistic joint bends I've ever seen on a 3D human model :)

Songbird ReMix

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:32 PM

So to get Dawn....
"We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats, one of us must learn to play the trumpet, whilst the other one goes like this. [waves his fingers]"
"I know a man with a goat."
"Good, I can go like this. [waves his fingers]"

Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LadyRaine ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:45 PM

Quote - So to get Dawn....
"We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats, one of us must learn to play the trumpet, whilst the other one goes like this. [waves his fingers]"
"I know a man with a goat."
"Good, I can go like this. [waves his fingers]"

Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

well if thats all its gonna take

we need 2 more goats and a trumpet player

LOL

LadyBree ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:49 PM

I am very interested as well. I would love an opportunity to be a tester if you need one. I have never done it before but I would represent your target customer base as I am NOT a vendor, I am NOT a content creator.  I am not familiar with any of the previous products that everyone else is mentioning so I would even represent the newer customer base and be able to give you some input from that aspect of things.

I am looking forward to seeing more about Dawn!

~ Bree ~

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:50 PM

Dam, I new I should have ordered those goats!!!!!

Mind you......

ebay!!!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:52 PM

Okay, now if there was a possible male, what would the name be?

Dawn was easy enough, as in start of a new Dawn.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

HiveWire3D ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:56 PM

Ok, catching up a bit...

Yes, we have a pair of faerie ears - though there's a million ways to do them, so I'm sure there will be some alternatives created as well by you all.

Getting Dawn will be easy, she'll be free upon initial launch for a good period of time so we can help make sure everyone who wants a copy is able to get one.

We will of course have some add-ons to offer (gotta pay to keep the lights on - (*note to self, need to buy some lights..)), but the base will not be an empty figure with nothing, we'll give you a couple of basics so she's not walking around in her skivvies.

We would love to have everyone chip in and help create content for her, please. If you're a merchant, please take this as an open invitation to develop for her. No matter where you choose to sell your products, we'd love to see you create stuff for her.

We're working hard on a release candidate, pulling in a few additional testers (watch your email, I'll get back with you later tonight) and hope to have her wrapped up before too long.

We'll let you know once we have her ready, don't worry.

thanks again to everyone's support, it's so nice to see how this community so quickly pulls together behind projects, and we're excited to participate with you all in this. :)

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:56 PM

Quote - Okay, now if there was a possible male, what would the name be?

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Phoenix?  Lazarus?

Dana

DCArt ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 3:58 PM

I like the symbolism of Phoenix a lot!  But is that actually a male name?

(Heya, Steve!!!!)

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:00 PM

I would like:

a non-WM version (for greater compatibility);

faceroom compatibility;

male morphs;

rigging that's widely compatible with bvh files;

lots of facial expression morphs;

option to use V4 textures - or at least some free merchant resource skin textures to kick off with;

English style teeth (hahaha!);

and a free bottle of a decent dry white wine...

Kenmac ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:00 PM

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

I was thinking Tony would be a good name.

Remember Tony Orlando and Dawn?   ;o)

DCArt ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:00 PM

ROFL!!!!!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:03 PM

I like the Phoenix!!!!!

Getting Dawn will be easy, she'll be free upon initial launch for a good period of time so we can help make sure everyone who wants a copy is able to get one.

WHAT!!!! I just bought another couple of goats on ebay and I have started to learn the trumpet!!!!! LOL.

Thanks for the ears, love my Pixies!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:04 PM

Remember Tony Orlando and Dawn?

Old enough to!!!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LadyBree ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:04 PM

Quote - First of all, I know people will want a male counterpart for Dawn, no prob, but would people support a male?

We have seen it before, no male stuff because it doesn't sell, so vendors don't make it.

I woud like a decent set of morphs, not just supermodel types, but real people.

Same with skin textures, sometimes we need older characters that looked "lived in"

Most of all I want something that makes me go "WOW!!!!"

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

The problem that I am having with this is that I have trouble finding the items that the vendors even made for the males. Now, please understand, I joined the community right after the release of D|S 4 & Poser 9. So alot of that old content is buried or takes required items that wasnt for sale anymore. So yeah, I want a male counterpart - I need males in my renders, but getting lucky to find the gear that targets my genre in my budget range is a problem. I can afford most releases here, I have supported almost every Male armor release for Genesis that has come out simply to keep the vendors making the stuff but the other store I did not mention, unless they have a sale on an item that is just so remarkably outstanding you cannot live without it, I really dont even shop there - maybe that is where all of the men's fantasy armor is?

Anyway, point me in the direction of it and I will support it. Make some fantasy armor gear for a new male counterpart that I am able to have the opportunity to own from the get-go and I will support it. As much as I love my male genesis items I have been supporting, I simply do not use Genesis that much - but I will dig money out of the couch when one is released just to keep the vendors makign them.

I hope all of that makes sense and I hope my tone does not come across rude, I am just trying to voice some of us will support it and the vendors who go out on that limb - just make me leather and kilts! sly grin

~ Bree ~

LadyRaine ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:06 PM

ROFLMAO

while why not just Orlando in that case

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:06 PM

Fingers crossed for email arriving!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:12 PM

Hi Bree, makes sense to me. Male stuff has always been 2nd place to female stuff.

Now, I would like to see a male, would like to see people support the male in both paid for and freebie stuff.

The one thing that hasn't been mentioned too much is poses for Dawn and "Orlando".

Please, please can we have ordinary, everyday poses, not glamour poses etc. all the time. You know, like sitting around the room like everyone does, slouched, sitting on chairs etc.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:17 PM

New pic on FB site:-

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hivewire3D/147241108800570

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:18 PM

Sent ya a sitemail Lady Bree :)

Laurie

BionicRooster ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Dawn and Don...  :o)

Poser 10

Octane Render

Wings 3D

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:26 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:27 PM

Dusk?

Cheers,
Alisa

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:33 PM

All the stuff I do these days is free, even testing for others. I do it for fun, that's why I always ask for that official Dev rig, that way everyone is working off the same thing.

For those that want to get into testing things, remember it can be hard at times. You have to check loads and loads of things very closely.

I'm not saying this to put anyone off, the opposite, I'm giving you facts.

You can spend hours testing something, have a report all ready to go and then.....

You get an update email and have to start again, and those emails can come in at all times of the day, especially if you have people from various parts of the world working on the same project.

I remember when I beta tested Stitch Witch, I was up into the early hours most nights, testing, report, update, testing etc.

Plus the one thing you have to remember as a tester, you cannot speak of any project until you are told to. Yep, you can talk to those working on the project, but not to those outside. Infact you may need to sign a non disclosure document before you start testing.

Just letting you all know.

Again, with SW, I didn't let any info out until it appeared in a store. A bit of a struggle at times as I knew that people would enjoy it. But... Loose lips, sink ships!!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:43 PM

A quick note, please, please, no purple painted on underwear!!!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Virtual_World ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:45 PM

I would like to support her.

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:47 PM

Steve, can you address whether Dawn will work for Poser users with earlier versions than Poser 9/Pro2012 ?

Cheers,
Alisa

size8 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:55 PM

Thanks for asking this question Alisa its certainly one that i would like an answer too lol. It all looks very exciting though :)

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:59 PM

I'll cosplay as a goat if that means I get to do her morphs (LMAO)!

Creature morphs I can do. Pixie ears definitely can do!

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:03 PM

file_495399.jpg

Please do, big ones like my V4 Pixie!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Magic_Man ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:06 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:10 PM

Looks excellent!

How about Adam?

Or Naveen?

Or Neo?

Or Dag?

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:08 PM

If Dawn isn't low-poly, then easy peasy for those ears!

- - - - - - 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:10 PM

That would be very appreciated.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

AetherDream ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:28 PM

I am waiting with baited breath. I will support in every way I can!

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:49 PM

Quote - > Quote - Okay, now if there was a possible male, what would the name be?

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

I was thinking Tony would be a good name.

Remember Tony Orlando and Dawn?   ;o)

Remember them?  I even remember that they had some kind of TV variety show for a while.  :blushing: 

Dana

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:54 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:59 PM

Quote - ...just make me leather and kilts! sly grin ~ Bree ~

Xurge 3D does some really nice work for that style.  Really nice!  I wonder if he will support this new figure.

Dana

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:54 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2013 at 5:57 PM

I remember unfortunately. I was hoping the brain bleach worked ;).

" Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree...and then knock three times on the ceiling if ya want me....."

LMAO

Laurie

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 6:10 PM

Watching with great interest.  I'm already on FB, so I "liked" you.

I'm glad to hear she'll support Mimic, so I assume more facial morphs as well?

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.