Sun, Sep 22, 10:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 2:53 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 2:54 PM

The gential morph won't be with the HiveWire3D team and would have to be purched elsewhere.

V6 base does not come with a genital morph, you have to buy an expensive bundle to get that option as it is not sold seperatly.

Either way, you don't get genitals with the base morph and have to pay extra for those parts. Now wether you get them at the same store or different ones, makes no different, you still have to pay.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:07 PM

And by and large it's the ones that Daz made are the ones most ppl use and the ones most vendors texture for.

I'm gonna drop the subject now. It's extremely hot and I'm extremely bitchy today ;). I didn't shoot Shirely Temple, I just made a statement. All there is to it. Let's face it...other ppl have the same thoughts/concerns. Maybe not in this thread, but I'll wager a lot of ppl are thinking it.

Time to move on....

Laurie

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:09 PM

A note for those wanting the genital morphs, someone may be working on that, to sell at another site other than HiveWire3D.

But.....

PA's normally work with NDA's before a figure appears, so they couldn't even tell you if they had.

Everything eventually comes to those who wait.

All the best.

Great Ucle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:11 PM

EEEEKKKKK!!!! Checks headlines just to make sure Laurie didn't shoot Shirley Temple!!! LOL.

But would be happy if someone shot the tootling person slowing dow n the site!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:13 PM

So, people want ethnic and creature morphs....

Give the morph people ideas of what you want.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LadyRaine ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:20 PM

Anime morphs would be nice i think thats been mentioned back in the thread

mmalbert ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:32 PM

I use the Morphs ++ sets the most for V4, M4, and K4. After that, probably the Elite Ethnic Faces morphs, and anything by Capasces. But I've bought -- and used -- nearly all of the Gen4 morph sets, since I do a lot of dial characters. They're all useful for various bits of tweaking.

I'm glad to hear there are plans for a male figures, since I use both the male and female figures together a lot, and also teens, kids, and a baby eventually.

I am, as of the moment, primarily a DS3 user. The earlier versions of DS4 wouldn't work properly on my machine. I just installed the latest version, though, and everything seem okay. So far.

But I have no Genesis stuff except for the basics that come with the program and have continued to work with Gen4.

My freebies page has moved: RedEyeCat

velvetsanity ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 4:11 PM

Will Dawn be completely accurate to human proportion? Like, the level of accuracy needed for objects made to real life architectural and ergonomics design standards?

Also, as a suggestion for the male counterpart's name, I suggest "Joe" (I'm a big fan of Joe Linsner's Dawn :D )

Cariad ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:04 PM

Just a few minor thoughts on the lack of included 'anatomy'

I may vary here in general that I am very much a concerned parent , but I also have absolutely no issues with my children seeing artistic nudity.  My kids have pawed through Maxfield Parrish's print book as well as Patrick Nagel's, have been shown images of the great works of nude sculpture and painting, the works of Botticelli and Rubens amongst many others.  I want them to have a fundamental understanding  of the difference between the naked form and smut, we discuss it as a family, they even as now tweens and teens have little interest in 'the naughty stuff' since they have never been told nudity is bad or wrong, nor have I tried to hide it from them.

Though if hoping to serve the educational market, high school and even later elementary school health classes would need anatomical correctness, let alone college level  students. 

I realize it is always a sensitive subject, and I do respect the choice made by Hivewire but it is not necessarily my own.    I will just get whatever addons are necessary, anatomy is not 'wrong' it is just what it is. 

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:33 PM

So the Hivewire store, will use the same store software the new DAZ store uses? I find that very concerning. I understand it may be simply the implementation of the software was flawed, does anyone have a real understanding of the software, that could comment.

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:33 PM

Please, a request - do not resort to referring to people as whiners or say they're whining just because they express unhappiness about something.  In this situation I'm on the side of "it's the choice of the creators to do as they wish and up to whoever wants the parts to get ones made by others as I'm sure they will be", but I have been on the side of those unhappy with something and HATE being called a complainer or whiner because I express my unhappiness or dissatisfaction.  I'd hope the intent is not to insult, but it IS insulting.

It's so much less offensive to empathize and perhaps say "I can understand you're not happy but unfortunately, that's the decision that's been made".

Doric said:

Quote - WHether it's for political, religious, or "Elvis came in a dream and said no" makes no difference, it's still the decision of the artist and shouldn't be open to discussion.

"Elvis came in a dream and said no" 

nods wisely

Yep.  I'm sure that's it!

bursts into uncontrollable giggles

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:36 PM

GeneralNutt said:

Quote - So the Hivewire store, will use the same store software the new DAZ store uses? I find that very concerning. I understand it may be simply the implementation of the software was flawed, does anyone have a real understanding of the software, that could comment.

oh, that's an EXCELLENT point.  That would be nice to hear about...

Cheers,
Alisa

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:41 PM

Quote - Please, a request - do not resort to referring to people as whiners or say they're whining just because they express unhappiness about something.  In this situation I'm on the side of "it's the choice of the creators to do as they wish and up to whoever wants the parts to get ones made by others as I'm sure they will be", but I have been on the side of those unhappy with something and HATE being called a complainer or whiner because I express my unhappiness or dissatisfaction.  I'd hope the intent is not to insult, but it IS insulting.

It's so much less offensive to empathize and perhaps say "I can understand you're not happy but unfortunately, that's the decision that's been made".

Doric said:

Quote - WHether it's for political, religious, or "Elvis came in a dream and said no" makes no difference, it's still the decision of the artist and shouldn't be open to discussion.

"Elvis came in a dream and said no" 

nods wisely

Yep.  I'm sure that's it!

bursts into uncontrollable giggles

Uhhuh.  Thangyou.  Thangyou veramuch!   😉 

Dana

Latexluv ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:42 PM

I echo the above. I was raised in a household that valued science and particularly achaeology (mmmm, nude greek statues). But not every household is like that. And I can respect that they want to make for educational situations. Someone will pretty quickly, I believe, come up with a camel toe morph for Dawn. I've got several versions of that sort of morph for V4. I don't always use it even though I do female nudes. It was Dawn's boyfriend that concerned me. However, if "Dusk" were to have Crossdresser support, I would just convert M4 or Hiro's gens over and cludge a texture to match.

As for the running list. I am a texture artist primarily. I have not learned how to make a skin map from ground up, but I am a demon with altering a Merchant Resource map. If someone is up to making facial morphs for Dawn and wants to partner with me, I will work up a nice texture from the resource included with Dawn.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:47 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:48 PM

FWIW (and just to clarify), I still want to support the figure. I was just questioning the wisdom of making a figure with no gens for Poser and Daz users and expect it to be mainstream and because I have no doubt that there will (especially for any male figure) be multiple gens come out and rather than guess which one to support that texture artists will supply textures with no gen textures. That's it ;).

Laters...

Laurie

krsears ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:47 PM

regarding the genetalia:  It probably has nothing to do with "Art" or religion or any of the other political ideas that are always thrown about.  A major issue is "facilitation."

Defending against a charge of facilitation is a very expensive proposition even when innocent of the charge.  Many Prosecutors (and lawyers) will go after any company/entity that is even remotely involved in a charge dealing with sexual issues.  It is a very hot button issue for those in the political realm, and even moreso for those looking to garner a larger payoff for themselves or a client who has been "wronged."

For a small Company, defending against even a frivilous charge of facilitation can kill the Company.  Not to mention the extreme bad publicity that is always garnered from the Main Stream Press to sensationalize anything of that nature.  In many cases, the reports will leave the public with a "guilty verdict" as the press will gleefully cover the charges but will rarely cover the exoneration or acquittal.  The chances are just not worth it.

These issues become even more pronounced when the percieved wrong happens in the public schools.  A moment of "naughtiness" by a immature boy can cause a whole world of problems for everyone involved.  And don't doubt for a moment that young boys will not take every opportunity to be "naughty."  In the current hyper-sensitized schools human 3d models in general are a problem -- heaven forbid that a child load a gun into a scene, or put the figure's fingers into a gun's shape -- but even the act of putting figures into "compromising" positions can lead to serious problems.  ALL WITHOUT GENETALIA INVOLVED.  Add in the genetalia and the problems become orders of magnitude more complex.

The decision to not include them at this point is the right one.

Kendall

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:48 PM

Well, we have had a whole day nearly of genital talk, so lets just wait for Dawns release and see what happens.

HiveWire3D have said they will not be having any genital mortphs on their site, and that is their right to do so.

Those that want genital morphs will be able to find ways of getting it, but again, I have to say........

A body is not just about genitals.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Ken _Gilliland ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:52 PM

Do we really need to keep going on about gentials? I'm sure someone will do that other than Hivewire (and probably within the first month), so let go back and focus on what you can expect...  A high-quality female character that works as well in Poser as it does in Studio. A figure that is as good, if not better, than the other female figures available now and that will be offered initially for free...  I have trouble seeing why anyone would be complaining?

Songbird ReMix

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 6:02 PM

The main thing I've asked and will no doubt be answered when possible, does she come with a painted on set of underwear?

If she does I hope there is an option for taking it off.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 6:26 PM

Quote - let go back and focus on what you can expect...  A high-quality female character that works as well in Poser as it does in Studio. A figure that is as good, if not better, than the other female figures available now and that will be offered initially for free...  I have trouble seeing why anyone would be complaining?

That's a pretty darned good deal, isn't it? ;)

Cheers,
Alisa

ryverthorn ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 6:28 PM

Quote - The main thing I've asked and will no doubt be answered when possible, does she come with a painted on set of underwear?

If she does I hope there is an option for taking it off.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

No painted undies (In what I've seen anyways)  :)   Some awesome modeled ones though.....

Cariad ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 6:30 PM

Honestly, it is not something that would even slow me down in supporting the figure.  I tend to include matching undies for anything I model in which 'revealing panty shots' might be an issue. 

I do have some minor concern if the base figure includes painted on undies, as some may not be able to invest in large numbers of add on textures at first. 

Will wait and see, for now I am rigging like a madwoman trying to clear a chunk of my backlog before Dawn comes out so I am free to work on new things for her.

Sunfire ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 6:35 PM

Quote - GeneralNutt said:

Quote - So the Hivewire store, will use the same store software the new DAZ store uses? I find that very concerning. I understand it may be simply the implementation of the software was flawed, does anyone have a real understanding of the software, that could comment.

oh, that's an EXCELLENT point.  That would be nice to hear about...

Something to consider. DAZ already had a store front in place and actually shoehorned it into the new software.

Hivewire is starting from scratch, they're not having to force things to fit. There's nothing to force.

Sunfire's Creations

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 6:41 PM

Thanks for the heads up ryverthorn, I was never a fan of the painted on undies.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:24 PM

Quote - ... I have trouble seeing why anyone would be complaining?

I wasn't Ken, and I'll leave it at that ;).

I'm glad there won't be any painted underwear tho...

Laurie

Thorne ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:40 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:41 PM

Quote - Wow! This is such great news for the 3D community! After reading all the posts, and seeing all the familiar names and vendors that are supporting this new figure, I can't wait for her to be released! You can bet I'll be there when the site launches...credit card in hand lol. So....when is Thorne gonna pop her head in and say hi 😉 ? (purely supposition on my part....I know that Sarsa, Mada and Thorne are not all really joined at the hip)  Exciting times, indeed!

Hi! 😉😉  Okay, I think it is safe to say you will probably be seeing a Sarsa/Thorne Dawn Dolly (or two) in the future... 😉

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:41 PM

Hi Thorne!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:41 PM

Quote - > Quote - Wow! This is such great news for the 3D community! After reading all the posts, and seeing all the familiar names and vendors that are supporting this new figure, I can't wait for her to be released! You can bet I'll be there when the site launches...credit card in hand lol. So....when is Thorne gonna pop her head in and say hi 😉 ? (purely supposition on my part....I know that Sarsa, Mada and Thorne are not all really joined at the hip)  Exciting times, indeed!

Hi! 😉😉  Okay, I think it is safe to say you will probably be seeing a Sarsa/Thorne Dawn Dolly (or two) in the future... 😉

Glad to hear that!

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:42 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:45 PM

Quote - > Quote - They cited educational purposes for the lack of genitalia. This probably means marketing to grade schools  or middle schools (5 to 13 year olds for those in different school systems) and such. While anitomically correct education can have benifits, in the US at least, full frontal nudity for children is still generally frowned on. In addition many schools have computers the kids can use with minimal supervision. (a teacher in the room but not constantly looking over the kids shoulders) Allowing kids to use computers with nude models would certainly be considered inappropriate. Also, the school computers have filter which block sites and programs that are inappropriate and that would make it hard for teachers to access the content on that site.

Speaking as a former high school teacher with a classroom that had a computer at every student desk, I can tell you that you are absolutely, 100% corrrect about this, and it applies to High School as well as the lower grades. Parents would freak out if we had that on those computers. It would not fly. 

Yep yep, it is good to leave those decisions to the parents.  Here in California, if nudity will be accessible to under 18 crowd in schools it takes parent consent, even for art purposes. Often to not run into issues, figure drawing is done on clothed figures (swimsuit for exaple) untill you get to college... or in special classes which require parent consent.

But not only that, nudity is not always socially acceptable. For example, I do nude figure drawing in school daily and it doesn't phase me one bit, but, I have to remember thart when I sit with a hubby in a restaurant, or with neigghbors etc, I probably donlt want to whip out my ipad and show them nudes - till I know how they will take it.

I know once the fogure includes genitals, then it opens up a whole slippery slope. I often had issues with even DAZ, when I wanted to show it to a more business or school environment, even that was so overloaded with heavily sexualised (as opposed to clinical) nudity that it would be awkward, and often unprofessional. In some offices, if I was a guy, showing that level of female sexualizatrion, I'd have to worry about sexual harrasement complaints from female coworkers. Luckily for me, men don't tend to be as sensitive to sexualization, so I never got in trouble personally. 

Having said that, I donlt mind sexualized stuff in company that acepts it, heck, I'd even venture into making a mimic compatible VJ. Mot things have their time and a place.

Genitals can always be an add-on. I'm sure eventually one will become standard, and something vendors will choose to suport. I'm never too concerned about what the figure has out of the box, I never use a figure in it's default state... (unless I'm making content, then you have to start with defaults.)

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

Faerydae ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:45 PM

Yay! 

Sassywench ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 7:48 PM

Quote - > Quote - Wow! This is such great news for the 3D community! After reading all the posts, and seeing all the familiar names and vendors that are supporting this new figure, I can't wait for her to be released! You can bet I'll be there when the site launches...credit card in hand lol. So....when is Thorne gonna pop her head in and say hi 😉 ? (purely supposition on my part....I know that Sarsa, Mada and Thorne are not all really joined at the hip)  Exciting times, indeed!

Ahhh. life is Good! :)

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:08 PM

Thorne said:

Yay!  See, you ARE joined at the hip! :P

Cheers,
Alisa

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:18 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:23 PM

The heck with genitals!  :)  (Not complaining or trying to belittle anyone's desire for "parts" or add-ons, just trying voice mine)

I can appreciate other need to have them, but I'd be more interested in:

Is she animate-able?  Will she be compatable with DS animate (aniBlocks), or Poser's walk designer.

Also, Mimic compatibility is MUCH more important to me.  It was already mentioned that Dawn will eventually have Mimic morphs and I'm okay with that, as long as it's in the works. And I'll gladly pay for this capability, if it's not included in the base.

Anyone else concerned about animation capability?

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

HiveWire3D ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:24 PM

Quote - I hope someone (that isnt me) makes a bodysuit

We've got a bodysuit made already. :)

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:28 PM
Site Admin

Since there won't be any genitals to deal with will we have spandex morphs so she can look clothed  even with out any clothes. There are some good procedural shaders out there now we could use with that.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:49 PM

Quote - Honestly, it is not something that would even slow me down in supporting the figure.  I tend to include matching undies for anything I model in which 'revealing panty shots' might be an issue. 

I do have some minor concern if the base figure includes painted on undies, as some may not be able to invest in large numbers of add on textures at first. 

Will wait and see, for now I am rigging like a madwoman trying to clear a chunk of my backlog before Dawn comes out so I am free to work on new things for her.

Me too. I am trying to finish up a three character textures I have going before she comes so I can focus on her development. Of course it will slow down for me this fall when school is back in session.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 8:59 PM

Quote - > Quote - I hope someone (that isnt me) makes a bodysuit

That's great to hear!!

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:02 PM

Quote - Is she animate-able?  Will she be compatable with DS animate (aniBlocks), or Poser's walk designer.

I bet she will be.  One of the co-founders of Hivewire is Eric Merrit, "Co-founder of AniMate and AniBlock system."

Maevryn ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:05 PM

Quote -  

I'm doin' the happy dance! This just gets better and better all the time! :thumbupboth:  :thumbupboth:

Cariad ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:10 PM

Quote - Me too. I am trying to finish up a three character textures I have going before she comes so I can focus on her development. Of course it will slow down for me this fall when school is back in session.

I still have to do all the texturing on the 3 sets I have in thw queue at the moment... This week is going to be hellish.  I have a faire to get stuff ready for too.

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:26 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:28 PM

Quote - I use the Morphs ++ sets the most for V4, M4, and K4. After that, probably the Elite Ethnic Faces morphs, and anything by Capasces. But I've bought -- and used -- nearly all of the Gen4 morph sets, since I do a lot of dial characters. They're all useful for various bits of tweaking.

I'm glad to hear there are plans for a male figures, since I use both the male and female figures together a lot, and also teens, kids, and a baby eventually.

I am, as of the moment, primarily a DS3 user. The earlier versions of DS4 wouldn't work properly on my machine. I just installed the latest version, though, and everything seem okay. So far.

But I have no Genesis stuff except for the basics that come with the program and have continued to work with Gen4.

I am also a big fan  of the dials. I hope there are a lot of them for the face in particular. It seems like a lot of vendors do come up with options for the body, but I really want a comprehensive Morphs ++ kind of product for her face.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:36 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:44 PM

Now my life is complete :) It is wonderful to see that you will be supporting this figure. I for one can hardly wait!

Quote - > Quote - I hope someone (that isnt me) makes a bodysuit

Yay! The most versatile clothing I have in my runtime for some different characters. I hope we eventually see a versatile gown assembly as well.

meatSim ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:43 PM

Not to dwell on genitals... I dont really care much, but I am curious...  

If a vendor did create an a morph of the character that did include genital sculpting, as is the case with most high quality sculpted characters, would that not be allowed to be sold on the Hivewire site, even if it wasn't a primary feature of the product nor featured in previews etc?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, I m just trying to understand how this all relates on a store level to texture and morph vendors and the Hivewire store.

Nekokami ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:47 PM

Hi -- zigraphix here. :)

I'm willing to help Poser texture creators who use complex materials translate those into DS materials using Shader Mixer. What I'd like to do is make a toolkit of node networks and documentation that would make this process easier for creators going in either direction. The render engines are different and so the structure of the shaders is different, but many (if not all) of the same effects can be created in both, with just a little understanding of how the options work. :)

If anyone who currently makes Poser-only skin textures would like to contact me about conversion toolkits, please PM me here. We can practice on existing figures until a dev version of Dawn becomes available.

zigraphix

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:08 PM · edited Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:09 PM

Quote - randym77wrote: > Quote - Is she animate-able?  Will she be compatable with DS animate (aniBlocks), or Poser's walk designer.

I bet she will be.  One of the co-founders of Hivewire is Eric Merrit, "Co-founder of AniMate and AniBlock system."

Then that makes my day!

-AniMajik

fabiana ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:09 PM

I m more than interested... where can I see her???

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:11 PM

Can we get an auto rig for using in DS? One thing I love about genesis and Ds4.5 is being able to load, even an obj, as long as it fits to Genesis, and rigging it. I may have to tweak it, but the majority is done automatically by Daz Studio.  

Or an autofit clone? 

And, question to Lyrra, will we be getting kimono for this lovely??? :)

Been checking this thread about 8-10 times a day here. :)

LadyRaine ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:17 PM

Attached Link: facebook link

you can see her here

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:22 PM

Quote - Hi -- zigraphix here. :)

I'm willing to help Poser texture creators who use complex materials translate those into DS materials using Shader Mixer. What I'd like to do is make a toolkit of node networks and documentation that would make this process easier for creators going in either direction. The render engines are different and so the structure of the shaders is different, but many (if not all) of the same effects can be created in both, with just a little understanding of how the options work. :)

If anyone who currently makes Poser-only skin textures would like to contact me about conversion toolkits, please PM me here. We can practice on existing figures until a dev version of Dawn becomes available.

zigraphix

I don't do skins so much, but I do do a lot of eye textures. What you've suggested would be very helpful :).

Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quote - I m more than interested... where can I see her???

Now THIS makes MY day. LOL. If Fabi's interested, well, it's a great day in the neighborhood. LOL

Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.