Wed, Sep 18, 6:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: So - what's with the Poser(ish) freebie slowdown?

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 2:53 PM

file_496589.jpg

Got that, MrSparky.  The skeleton is fitted up, but I've got grouping problems (I think).  See PM.

The eldar house's tree is a (massive) cherry species, and I simply can't do cherry foliage as mesh leaves, so I'm going to try using transmapped foliage with the foliage set to not participate in IDL calculation.  It remains to be seen whether this will give a good "(detail) bang for your (system resource) buck".  The cherries will be done with soft-edged displacement.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Terrymcg ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 5:03 PM

file_496591.jpg

I got addicted to MMO's. Sad really, I know....

I've uploaded some freebies and will upload more, but sadly my modelling and especially texturing skills are limited.

Speaking of which, would any texture artist wanna team up with me? I've been working on this costume for quite some time. It's almost ready. I just can't make decent transmapped hair textures. I can't really offer anything, except for being mentioned as the co-creator of the freebie in the read me file. Not much of a reward, I know, but sometimes the act of creation is it's own reward.

D'oh! Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 7:00 PM

That's a really sweet looking costume.  I bet you'll have no probs getting a collaborator.  I'd offer my own services but I have enough trouble getting my own stuff done, without taking on any more.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Terrymcg ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 4:10 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2013 at 4:10 PM

Thanks Sam! So far no one has expressed intrest. :( If any hair texture artist is interested, he/she can just send me a message using the sitemail, or just send me email.  Alternatively, I'll just release this without the hair and mask prop and create a different kind of mask.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 4:20 PM

Quote - Thanks Sam! So far no one has expressed intrest. :( If any hair texture artist is interested, he/she can just send me a message using the sitemail, or just send me email.  Alternatively, I'll just release this without the hair and mask prop and create a different kind of mask.

It's a nice costume, I just don't have any need or use for it. I'm guessing that's the case with a lot of people.

Yuroven ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 4:41 PM

Problem for self is  - can make models, but textures are hard. Textures made or borrowed come out shiny, or dull. Map to model also hard; patters stretch, don't line up, cetetera.

Have many things that could be freebies (not an expert by any means), if someone else could do the texturing.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 4:45 PM

file_496623.jpg

Not to hijack the thread, but is anyone interested in a very simple - and admittedly very quickly made - UFO?  It's a static model - in obj - with several material zones, but not UV Mapped.  I needed an "Adamski" stylee UFO for a poster, so I bashed this out in about 10 minutes.  If there's an interest, I'll upload it later.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Terrymcg ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 5:23 PM

EClark1894 :

Yup. Yeah most of my uploads are kinda geeky , nerdy stuff. Most people have no use for them. It's how it goes, I guess.

Yuroven:

Yeah..I sort of learned to model a little bit, but now it's all the other stuff that's difficult; rigging, morphing and especially texturing and creating decent UV maps.

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 5:35 PM

file_496625.png

My latest freebie is a monster undertaking.

The details are in the Wings forum, here is a link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2870294&page=1#message_4089578

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

mrsparky ( ) posted Tue, 23 July 2013 at 8:00 PM

I've been really undecided about the whole freebie thing just lately. On 1 side, Theres many good things about it, a great way of showcasing work, trying new ideas/genres/techniques, collaborative working, being part of the community sellers can reward customers with extras, etc etc. On the other, like shvrdavid notes it's the attacks from the "minority of morons" which undermines the good. Or those that act like a freebie is a right, not a gift given in the spirit that any gift is given. I've also noticed each time the big boys and girls move the goalposts, this kinda BS can increase. Combine it together and theres a chance someone will say stuff it and just not bother with freebies anymore. Indeed personally, also in part due to career change and recovery, I seriously considered stopping doing any freebies recently. Even perused removing many of them all together. Instead I decided to reduce the frequency of mine. That way both the silent good folks out there and myself, don't lose out all on the benefits. Sure it's not a perfect solution, but I think it's better than totally stopping.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 12:02 PM

file_496648.jpg

I imported the *Eldar House* meshes into Poser this morning. These are previews using rather crude materials, but it's enough to show what will be stony hillside, what will be bare footpath, what will be muddy streambed, etc. The distinction among terrain materials is done using an RGB discriminator map.  I use the Poser preview to see where I need to erase/repaint areas on the discriminator map.  It commonly takes me a half dozen iterations to zero it in. You can see texturing tile repetition here in the grass/clover and in the stone, but you won't see noticeable repetition in the finished product.

Poser 12, in feet.  

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 12:05 PM

file_496649.jpg

...and now there's a little footbridge across the stream.  I'll add scroll work detail to the stone using displacement.  Again, this is just a crude preview screen capture.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 4:32 PM

file_496655.jpg

Wood shakes for the roof. :biggrin:     Again, just a preview, this time dialing in the scale of the tiling.  Tiling is displayed in preview if you use *OpenGL* with *hardware shading*.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 12:46 AM

file_496759.jpg

What keeps me from working on freebies?  Tired and sore from working steel last few days.  Me fine red haired Irish mother is a little wobbly on her feet nowadays (she danced ballet and strode the catwalk in her halcyon days), and I realized that my front and rear steps needed handrails.  So, I bent/cut/welded steel tubing, and socked it into concrete.

Beginning to randomize the tiled textures (to reduce obvious repetition, the dreaded "checkerboard" artefact).  These are still just preview screenshots (no bump, displacement, or raytraced effects).

The little waterfall:  the bridge now overlooks the waterfall. Silo guy -all 926 polys of him- shows the scale.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 12:53 AM

file_496760.jpg

Closeup of the footbridge;  decorative scrollwork is visible.  Footpaths had to be redrawn on the RGB discriminator map to fit the new bridge site.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 12:56 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2013 at 1:09 AM

file_496761.jpg

Velour upholstered window seat in the front bay windows.  A cozy place for an elf girl and/or her cat to sit and watch the world go by.  The bubbled-out glass doesn't show in preview;  it's two-sided to allow for refractive texturing if desired.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2013 at 10:36 PM

file_496883.jpg

Third build of the tree.  I'm satisfied with it.  141,240 polys and the foliage is pre-set to *not* participate in IDL calcs.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2013 at 10:38 PM

file_496884.jpg

One of the broadleaf plants scattered about the stream.  The ground texture won't "pop" until rendered.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2013 at 9:00 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2013 at 9:04 AM

file_496918.jpg

This terrain is for use in Vue, in which I'll populate the terrain with trees, etc. and then render a 360' panorama.  That render will be used as the texture for a circular backdrop wall surrounding the Poser terrain.

Notice the sunken patch in the center.  That is where the Poser terrain would be, so for the Vue pano I don't want any ground or trees to show in that area.

Poser 12, in feet.  

McGyver13 ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2013 at 6:12 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2013 at 6:15 PM

file_496928.jpg

Well, around here it is zombie season, so things get a bit hectic... I've been working on this off and on... Actually I've made a lot more stuff besides that. Mostly they are still incomplete works that need to be finished before they can be Poserized.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2013 at 7:11 AM

file_496945.jpg

I'm sticking to the basics. Just released one G2 item for the guys yesterday, now I'm finishing up this work in progress for P7 Kate.

mrsparky ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2013 at 9:31 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2013 at 9:32 AM

file_496946.jpg

Apart from the one that Bruce kindly rigged me for me, and did a sterling job, heres a sneaky peek at another forthcoming freebie. The Royal Baby Stroller, which just needs some extra weaponry before release. Well it is a MrSparky model:)

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

heddheld ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2013 at 2:32 PM

dont forget the bling!!!!!! ;-)

3Dream ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2013 at 2:38 PM
seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2013 at 5:14 AM · edited Tue, 06 August 2013 at 5:24 AM

file_496973.jpg

Things that slow down freebie production:  real life tasks.

fabricating and installing steel tubing handrails for the steps of my front and back porches.  This Silo mockup has sharp bends, but the real steel was given rounded bends in a hydraulic tubing bender.  sunk 2ft into the ground with a bag of concrete mix.

That last trip hauling steel must have done in the tires on my '72 El Camino (the last of the musclecar versions).  I pulled all four wheels yesterday, and will get new tires soon.  El Camino is setting on jackstands now.

Spent a day at my parents' home pulling old barberry bushes out using the winch on my old Jeep.  Wore an Indiana Jones hat to keep my nose from getting sunburned.

Jeep

But meanwhile, Cameron and Galadriel are each rendering a Vue 360' panorama which I'll use to texture the cylindrical Poser backdrop wall for that elvish house playset.  Cameron is rendering a day backdrop, while Galadriel is rendering a night backdrop.

Poser 12, in feet.  

fireangel ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2013 at 7:26 PM
Online Now!

I thought all of Poserdom slowed down in the summer, including commercial releases and gallery posts...

Plus it's August!  Kids are off school, anyone who'se a parent is going to be very busy indeed.

My own Poser freebie work has been hampered lately by all sorts of other work and studying that I've had to do instead of 3D stuff.  Recently I downloaded a good freebie model of a digital SLR, but it is really designed with so much detail that it could fill an entire large image as the foreground object and still stand up.  It has almost as many polygons as Victoria 4.  This is very much more detail than I need, so I will make another one with a much much lower polygon count for my own use and yes, I'll make it a freebie afterwards.  No promises about when it will be relased though as I have a lot to do at the moment.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 9:19 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2013 at 9:34 PM

file_497127.jpg

Firefly render test of the Eldar home playset.  Meanwhile, I have the 64bit machines working on alternative sky panos (day, night, sunset, etc).  My 32bit machines will be network rendering an animation test of the water overnight.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 9:22 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2013 at 9:31 PM

file_497128.jpg

Firefly render test of the automatic IDL lighting at moonrise;  the spheres are biolumenescent lanterns.  You could adjust them brighter or dimmer if desired.

For some reason, the visible BioLumen globes themselves don't appear very "glowy";  I'll fix that before release.  😊

Poser 12, in feet.  

masha ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 12:19 AM

Definately you guys need to have our appreciation expressed more. I haven't used Poser in over 2 years, but I've been keeping up, reading up, upgrading even buying new stuff and collecting lots of freebies for the time I can get back to using the program.

I can  tell you that I've been humbled by all the effort and generosity of ppl like you who are willing to share it for no gain whatever.  All the new stuff being made looks great!  seachnasaigh in particular,  your set looks fantastic and complex, I can't believe you are going to give it away for free - I will love it when I'll get my paws on it!

Thank you all for past and present gifts, you are gifts yourself to the Poser community and appreciated more than this little homily can express!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 5:25 PM

file_497166.jpg

About to kick out another freebie for Miki 4. Still have a few details with this bikini to attend to though.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 2:07 AM

file_497254.jpg

Glad to see stuff for the Poser dolls, EClark! :biggrin:

Thank you, Masha, and you are welcome to it.  I just make stuff that I myself want, and it is a niche genre, but might as well share it for anyone else who might also like it.

After I finish and release this cottage & enviro playset, I think I'll follow up with some optional furnishings.  Notice the odd-shaped space between the dormer arches...

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 2:16 AM

file_497256.png

...I thought it could be detailed out -without much cost in added polygons- by using the space for a wardrobe (closet? armoir?).  The doors will open, and there are side shelves for small items.

Other ideas for furniture are bookcases (elves being learned folk), bunks tucked away along the kneewall junction, a study/writing desk in the sunbay downstairs, and a basic kitchen.

All of this stuff would be separate so that it can be omitted if not needed (for an exterior render) or if you find some other furnishings which you prefer.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 5:56 AM

file_497300.jpg

Render test of the wardrobe.   Hmmm.  The main door handles are copper filigree butterflies, but the copper blends in too well with the burl wood.  I probably should change the handle material to silver.  Also four polys in the back interior have strained UVs;  need to fix that, too.  2,066 polys.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 3:51 AM · edited Fri, 16 August 2013 at 3:52 AM

file_497342.jpg

The water still isn't satisfactory yet (but I'm working on it).  In the meantime,  here is a test render using IDL emitters teamed up with gentle point lights (my preferred method).

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 3:55 AM

file_497343.jpg

Oh.  Changed the wardrobe handles to silver, and now they show up nicely. ^^

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 11:44 PM · edited Sat, 17 August 2013 at 11:50 PM

file_497388.png

Getting the animated water dialed in is taking time.  I have to render out an animation to check each material/mesh/mapping change.

I realized that I omitted the soleplate trim at the bottom of the dormer walls (and the bottom of the armoire).  Had to add those and export a new OBJ.  I also realized that I need to stagger the animation of the biolumenescent globes to avoid them flickering in unison.  Easily solved.

While waiting for yet another water animation test to finish, I've been doodling up some furnishings.  The attached screenshot is a rough state concept of a bunk nestled in the rear corner of the second storey.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 11:49 PM

file_497389.png

A bookcase between the ground floor sunbays.  The groups of books are 90 polys each.  The separate book comes with a customizer kit and templates so that you can make your own "hero prop" book. 

There will be some sort of decorative capital trim atop the bookcase, but I haven't formed it yet.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 3:06 AM · edited Mon, 19 August 2013 at 3:09 AM

file_497434.jpg

We've got running water at Eldar house!  😄 

Click on the small pic to run the proof-of-concept GIF:

Wfall

OK, now I need to add in the aforementioned forgotten soleplate pediments, re-import the new OBJ, stagger the biolumen textures, then strip out the geometries from the prop files, and then pack it up.

Poser 12, in feet.  

McGyver13 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 8:44 AM · edited Mon, 19 August 2013 at 8:47 AM

file_497439.jpg

> Quote - Also four polys in the back interior have strained UVs;  need to fix that, too.

Hi. I'm curious about what you meant by "strained UVs".  

On occasion I get something like a shadow (as seen in accompanying image) along an edge. 

The edge seems to render as though there is a slight angle to it, although there is none.

I have yet to find out what causes it for me, as sometime reloading the model makes it go away. 

I'm curious if there is a term for this (such as "strained UVs"). I have asked in many different places about this phenomenon, but people either don't know or don't understand what I'm talking about.

If there is a term for this I might be able track down the cause easier using the web.

Thanks!

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 11:12 AM · edited Mon, 19 August 2013 at 11:14 AM

Yeah, it's irritating when you don't see it until you've got it in Poser and are trying to work up materials.  Oh, there's more than one possibility for that artefact.  Could be that one poly has an opposed normal relative to the others.  Might have a duplicated vertex or edge.  Sometimes another poly occupying the same space sneaks in there.  May have one vertex that's not coplanar with the others.  If the poly is an n-gon (often go unnoticed when beveling) with a concave angle, that will screw it up. 

Select that darkened poly of the door.  Is the number of vertices and edges what you'd expect?  If not, look closer. Try selecting all vertices for that door, note how many vertices are active, and then call the merge command;  If the vertex count drops, you've probably fixed the problem, but you'll also likely need to re-map that material zone.

If that doesn't fix it, you might PM me and arrange to send me the troublesome part (door and the {air handling unit?} it adjoins).  Sometimes a second pair of eyes looking at the model afresh will spot something.

Poser 12, in feet.  

shante ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quote - Most of the stuff I make isn't, err, fit for family fare. ;)

Not a bad idea, though.

Good to see you around again. Remember you here from the beginning of my involvement in the poser community. If you do adult fare stuff do you offer it somewhere else? Would love to see what you are doing now and as you said can never ge enough of this Poser STUFF!

shante ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 2:51 PM

Quote - The water still isn't satisfactory yet (but I'm working on it).  In the meantime,  here is a test render using IDL emitters teamed up with gentle point lights (my preferred method).

Really nice looking house design. Very fae/elvish.

shante ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 3:13 PM

Freebies have been the primary tools I have used to get into Poser when Version 4 was first released. Never had a lot of cash so the freebies sections here and elsewhere were a main staple for me to glut on. I still have ALL that cool stuff I downloaded from the beginning and use it as needed. Yeah the new stuff is so much better and more realistic but sometimes...hell...ALWAYS...beggars can't be choosy!

If I could wrap my brain around apps that one uses to create content I would have made and offered my own. But I can't despite so many attempts. I use Poser 7 now and like Poser 4 before it I have not even touched the more complex stuff like cloth room hair room creating morph targets etc.

I have despite my lack of brilliance in the app, managed to get some nice work rendered thanks to the brilliant content creators who offer freebies and quality products in the stores for us dunderheads in the community.

BIG Thanks to ALL OF YOU!

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2013 at 3:14 AM

file_497458.jpg

> Quote -   Really nice looking house design. Very fae/elvish.

Thanks, Shante.  ^^

Water is working well now.  Need to make modeling/mapping/texturing corrections to the biolumenescent lamps.  Whilst waiting for Valkyrie to finish generating animated procedurals, I got some more work done on the optional furniture.

Bookcase (loaded) 6,539 polys.  Accessorized scribe desk/chair, 6,980 polys.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2013 at 3:17 AM

file_497459.jpg

Inserted the missing pediment/soleplate for the dormer walls and wardrobe, and changed the wardrobe's hinges and handles to silvertone metal, so that they show up in renders.  wardrobe is 2,075 polys.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2013 at 3:33 PM

file_497471.gif

Brief animation test of the BioLumen...

Poser 12, in feet.  

McGyver13 ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 8:41 AM

Hi seachnasaigh. In this case I was not trying to fix the particular model, but was using the image as an example. The model is/was already packed up when I noticed it... the door in question is technically in an area that is not that important or noticeable... one of six duplicate "stations". I decided to just move on and not invest more time fixing it... This particular model was an experiment using a new plug-in for the modeling program... to say the least the whole experiment was a pain... it was meant to save time, but in the end it did not... basically I spent more time on the model then I ever intended.

The weird poly has nothing to do with the plugin though. As a matter of fact, last night while I was making a promo image for another model when I noticed a similar artifact in a piece of clothing... and a car and an oil barrel. I started looking at random models I have in my runtime and noticed quite a few... both in paid for (but in that case- older) and free models... with all of these they were harder to notice because the polys in question were tiny... in real life probably an inch or less. In my case these are much more noticeable, because my models are mostly structures, so the faults can be many feet across.

I'm guessing that there are probably a bunch of causes for these artifacts or defects.

The weird thing is I can find no official term for them... every now and then I get one of these and decide to find out what causes them... but without a term for it, it is hard to define the search... and if I ask at a forum I end having to describe the whole thing again each time... as opposed to just saying "I have a Trimangulated polygon" and folks know what that is.

I'm actually going to use "Trimangulated" if there turns out to be no official term, since it always seems to occur with triangulated polys.

One question... when you said use the merge command, you do not mean in Poser or the modeller? I never noticed a merge command in Poser. I assumed you were referring to something in the group editing tool, but I could not find anything like it.

Anyway thank you for the help and have a great day!

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 10:19 AM

file_497485.png

I think folks have used the general term "shadowed", as in "odd, unexpected shadowing".  *Trimangulated* is more evocative;  I like that. :D

Yes, many older models, especially those made for P4/PP (Poser 4 Pro Pack) have this sort of problem.  With P4 models, it's usually a mesh with some normals pointing out, and some pointing in.  P4 paid no attention to it, but with the release of P5, they showed up.

If the entire polygon is evenly shadowed, look for a flipped normal, or a duplicate polygon sharing the same space.

If the poly has shadow stronger toward one vertex or edge, then look for an extra vertex in the poly which is out of plane with the others, or perhaps what looks like a straight edge is actually interrupted by a vertex, making it two sidea of the poly.  Poser will render a strictly convex n-gon without problem, but if any angle is concave or even precisely 180' (i.e., two edges in a straight line), you'll see artefact.

Merge is a modeler command;  If you have duplicated vertices, it will merge any two (or more) vertices which are sharing space.

The blue poly looks like a quad but actually has six vertices, and the two vertical sides each have two end-to-end edges in a straight line.  Thus it is a hexagon which is not strictly convex.  It is an ebil, tricksie polygon, and Poser hates it forever.

The ruddy polygon on top looks like a triangle, but has a fourth vertex, displaced upward out of the plane.  This is a quad which is %@$#'ed up like a soup sandwich.  Guaranteed render artefact.  Also, notice at the corner of the box, there are two vertices, and they are not connected (I've pulled one up a bit to make their separation apparent).

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2013 at 1:23 PM

file_497544.jpg

Sigh.  The more I looked at the water, the more flaws I saw.![facepalm](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/seachnasaigh/emoticons/facepalm_smiley.gif~original "facepalm")  Again, I've made new water meshes and new materials.  *Cameron* is cranking out a test animation now.

Meanwhile, I got a bunk made, which makes use of another of those odd kneewall spaces on the second storey.  This is a test render, but the dyn sim for the blanket kept failing, so the blanket is laying on the floor.  Also, the wine bottle glass is unexpectedly dark.  Hmmm.

Poser 12, in feet.  

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2013 at 8:22 PM

Got the blanket fixed;  I had incurred mesh nastiness when I tesselated it.  :ohmy:

Here is the new water stream;  I like it better.  Click the thumb to run the GIF (1.2MB, so it might take a while to load).

ws.

Poser 12, in feet.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.