Fri, Sep 20, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Strange Bend Issue

Darchind ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 10:07 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 4:27 PM

file_498433.jpg

Hi all,

I created a pants geometry in 3DS Max and then loaded the Michael 3.0 skeleton and groups for it. There seems to be a strange bend issue from the thighs on downward, and it just won't conform properly.

Has anyone run into this issue before? How can one fix it?

markschum ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 10:30 PM

could you select the shin and open the joint editor ?

the wrinkle at the knee looks like the joint zone is not quite right.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 1:33 AM

Looks like a problem I was having once. I'll tell you what PhilC told me.  Load Michael 3 and conform the pants to him. Go to the "Figure" menu and select "Copy Joint Zones from...". Select Michael 3 in the drop down menu. If this fixes your problem, go to "Edit" and select  "Memorize --> Figure.

Hope this helps.

Darchind ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 2:19 AM

That solution in particular didn't work, but it led me to something that does. I simply hit the "Zero Rotations" button in the Joint Editor and it fixed it completely.

Thanks anyhow.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.