Sun, Sep 22, 9:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creation's Freebies!

UVDan ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 11:58 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for all your wonderful freebies!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2013 at 12:14 PM

Finally my next Freebie is ready!  FARM PIGS, PIGLETS & POT BELLY PIG! 

Note: you may have to "drop to floor", use the Y to raise or lower the posed figure, or even ROTATE the HIP on the Y to have the posed pig "profile on" to the camera (and the "right side" I set the pose up for) - depending on which version of Poser you are using! I set them up in Poser 7, but in my Poser 9 the poses seem to land the character differently!?  Sorry for the inconvenience but I did the best I could.

I have "updated" the maps - this means I have corrected some flaws my ancient computer (good grief, it was a CRT monitor! LOL!) did not show me, as well as brighten and sharpen up the maps. This is what I mean when I say I "updated" or "re-vamped" the maps of any and all the sets I have offered and am offering as Freebies now.

There is a lot of difference in lighting and the way mesh is "read" between Poser 7 (where I set up these Pig models and poses) and Poser 9.  The pink piglet on the left was rendered in Poser 9, the one on the right in Poser 7.

Poser 7 seems to show less faults in the mesh, ie: more forgiving, than Poser 9, but a lot depends on your lighting. Extreme poses will of course push the mesh beyond it's "breaking point" in some areas.... Still I could not resist doing some extreme poses, like "sitting" and the laying down poses. The adult pig can lay down, ready for a large litter of baby piglets to nurse! I have several piglet nursing poses included!

And no, there are no "teats" on the Mother Pig - that type of detailed morph would have been impossible with the simple type of mesh I had to work with, that many years ago. But hey, once you pile the baby piglets up, no teats would show? and if you REALLY want them, you can create them (well I know, not everyone can) in POST work- in a paint program. At least there are piglets! :)   

Note that this mesh is very old! This means there will be map stretching, and some areas where the mapping does not ...how to say this... "meet itself" - parts of some triangles or rectangles of the mesh are mixed up. I have done my best to minimize this problem, but tiny problems do show up, as well as the map "stretching". I am only sorry my health - the condition of my joints does not allow me to create all new maps laid out in the newer "rug" styles.... but hey, they are all FREE! :) 

I hope you enjoy! :)

Find the Pigs zip here:

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree22.htm

And the Gallery Page:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2479536

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

tmcgarry ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2013 at 12:58 PM

Thanks so much for these!

vilian ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2013 at 3:43 PM

Awww, the piglets are super-cute! Thank you so much! And love "dirty pig" map, fits playful piggies well :) Thank you very much! hugs

So, there are some good things about using outdated P7 after all, aren't there? ^^ Somehow P9 interface is not compatible with my brain :/ 

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

bakapo ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2013 at 7:04 PM

Thank you SO much!!!

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 12:56 AM

I love them! Thank you!

Pajama ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 2:58 AM

Thank you :)

KeeperM ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 7:34 AM

"This mesh is very old"... Who cares if it's sooo stunning, cute and all things piggy?! :D

Nobody from the shops I know of made a more versatile set. Now I can have piglets, teacup toy piggies, normal pigs, pot-bellies and more than I can think of at the moment! I longed for piggies and I got them so fast. YOU ARE AMAZING. 10 score for a 5-scale voting range :P.

Niki12 ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 12:08 PM

Thank you very much!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 1:10 PM

Thank you Lyne!

SeanMartin ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 9:07 PM

Just a quick note to thank you for all of these amazing animals. Thank you thank you thank you.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

danidh ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2013 at 2:02 AM

Piggies!  Thank you so much!!!  {{hugs}}  Dani

kenmo ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2013 at 5:53 PM

Quote - Hey! Where did my FreeStuff STICKY thread go to? Gee whiz, I have been ill but I did not die! I enjoyed having my running thread... :(

okay new freebie that I finally got done now that I am feeling better:

Poser Okapi Family Freebie!

Gallery Picture here (and I DO enjoy comments/reactions in my gallery, thanks all!!) http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2449450

I hope you enjoy...by the way, the primary means of defense for an Okapi is it's very powerful rear leg kick! Their primary predator (besides man) is the leopard in their rain forest Jungle home located in one tiny part of Africa.

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree18.htm
3.07 MB

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

Very nice...many thanks...

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 30 October 2013 at 6:51 PM

oh gosh...with the quote, I as looking and looking for YOUR words! LOL!  you are very welcome! :)

Lyne

76claudia2205 ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2013 at 1:31 AM

Thank you ver much for your gorgeous freebies :D

kenmo ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2013 at 5:06 PM

Attached Link: Woodland Huntsman

Thanks Lyne, yhour talent and kindness helped make this image possible that I just submitted here at Renderosity......

Cheers

Ken

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2013 at 7:23 AM

Thank you Lyne, always wonderful products you share with us.  Sharen

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2013 at 12:03 AM

Whoa - I never saw this new thread till now, Lyne - thank you SO much for all the latest wonderful animals!!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2013 at 9:20 PM

Lyne's Creations FREE Stand Alone Poser Goat & Sheep Families.... is finally ready! I got a little crazy so this package is VERY expanded from the original sets of goats and sheep. I hope you enjoy!

The picture tells you the most important "use notes"...but there is a very complete Readme too.

[http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree23.htm

](http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree23.htm)7.67 mb zip

Happy Holidays!

~ Lyne
Lyne's Creations 

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 12:30 AM

Ooooh! Sheep and Goats! Thank you!

Pajama ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 3:17 AM

Thank you so much for your kindness :)

MarianneR ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 4:32 AM

They look great! Thank you very much!

kenmo ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 6:29 AM

You are one of the most generous persons on the net...

Many thanks...

Niki12 ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thank you very much!

vilian ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 1:28 PM

Yay, more awesome animals! Thank you! hugs

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

PilotHigh ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 3:22 PM

Oh, thank you so much Lyne!

Crudelitas ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 4:00 PM

Thank you for this nice goats and sheeps!

They are so wonderful, funny and cute!

Direwrath ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 5:58 PM

I've been hoping for these, they are perfect thank you! :)

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2013 at 10:01 PM

Yay - thanks, Lyne!

How are you feeling, by the way??

Cheers,
Alisa

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2013 at 12:38 PM

I am much better, thanks so much for asking ! :)  Even my asthma is better, even with winter coming on!  Yay! 

Hugs,

Lyne

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2013 at 9:24 PM

Quote - I am much better, thanks so much for asking ! :)  Even my asthma is better, even with winter coming on!  Yay! 

Hugs,

Lyne

Oh, that's great news!!  Mine's usually worse in winter, hope you stay well this year!!

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2013 at 12:16 AM

Quote - I am much better, thanks so much for asking ! :)  Even my asthma is better, even with winter coming on!  Yay! 

Hugs,

Lyne

That is really good to hear!

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2013 at 12:01 AM · edited Wed, 04 December 2013 at 12:03 AM

Attached Link: Reindeer Free!

Don't forget my FREE REINDEER ... 

Not as good as anything in the future that Chris over at HiveWire may do, but at least mine will do in the meantime?  At least for distance renders.. 

Happy Holidays!

Lyne

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2013 at 12:41 AM · edited Wed, 04 December 2013 at 12:41 AM

Thanks, Lyne!!

Yes, the horse Chris is doing over at HiveWire 3d is looking great, isn't it?

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2013 at 12:45 AM

Thank you! Reindeers for the season! :)

kenmo ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2013 at 5:52 AM

Look fantastic Lyne... I'll be downloading these and adding to my collection when I get home from work...

Many thanks... Hoping your health issues are starting to get better....

Ken

zandar ( ) posted Tue, 17 December 2013 at 6:40 PM

Thank you for the free models!

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2014 at 2:17 PM

Just a quick update...winter slows me down and I am also very into a particular art project, installing my December sale "booty"...but I do plan on offering:

My original Euoropean Mountian Goat (and baby!) (white furry wild high mountian goat)

Then turning to a couple of toon add ons, I will be offering my Diamond toon horse texture set first, and then Tumbleweed texture add on....

So forgive me a bit of delay, and stay tuned! :)

Lyne

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 16 January 2014 at 11:10 AM

OH gosh, it was just pointed out to me (by IM) that I have not done my kangaroo-wallabys yet!! eeep! So those are on my list to do soon after the above requested ones!!  :)

Lyne

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 16 January 2014 at 11:41 PM

As much as I love your animals - don't overdo it and take care of your health, please!

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2014 at 3:46 PM

TWO FREEBIE SETS SOON!!

As I said under my latest (finally completed art) :

I am working on TWO FREEBIE offerings coming out at the same time soon: both the European Mountain Goat (adult and baby) and KANGAROOS & WALLABYS - male, female and baby Poser stand alone models... I am trying to see if I can modify my wallaby map into: a red kangaroo, a gray and a better wallaby map too! Stay Tuned!

and thanks Kerya, I am careful not to over do... and doing better on all fronts! :)

Lyne

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 3:47 PM

Attached Link: Kanga and Wallaby test render in my gallery

LARGE non-mapped render to show progress of the kanga and wallaby and BABIES IN POUCH models here:

Direwrath ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 9:56 PM

That is so cute!  I love the detail; especially how you have the little ones leg hanging out like that.  :)  You have so much talent, thank you so much for everything! 

kenmo ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2014 at 9:55 AM

Look awesome...many thanks...

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2014 at 11:25 AM

They definitely look awesome :)

Cheers,
Alisa

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2014 at 12:07 PM

I also forgot to mention the "joey" will be separate in the set as well.. so with an un-morphed "adult" (pouch turned off) there will be a male, female and baby ! :)

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2014 at 3:38 PM

Finally! Whew!! New Animals for you!

Poser Adult and "Kid" Mountain Goats:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree24.htm
4.77 mb

Poser Adult and baby Kangaroo & Wallaby Super Set:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree25.htm
7.61  mb

Enjoy! 

Lyne

Richardphotos ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2014 at 5:04 PM

I agree about taking care of your health, but they are deeply appreciated

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2014 at 7:19 PM

Thanks, Lyne!!  Take care of yourself!

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2014 at 1:37 AM

Oooooh! Thank you so much!

Take care of your health, please!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.