Sat, Sep 21, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: The Update Patch Dance...

casamerica ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 1:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:34 PM

Well, I just spent quite a bit of time doing the Update Patch dance at e-on's site. Round and round I went. It seemed to take me to every page on the site EXCEPT the page with the update. This is ridiculous. I love the program, but I hate that website and the hoops you have to go through to try and get what you need! What the heck is the trick?

gebe ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 5:02 AM

On the e-on page, 1. Click at UPDATES 2. Click at Vue 4 3. Click at GO HERE TO GET THE UPDATE 4. When you are "INSIDE THE RESTRICTED AEREA", first have a look at the address to see if your Vue serial number (Vue 4 ?) is written there. If yes, click at the RIGHT ARROW at bottom. This brings you to the download zone. If your serial number of your actual version of Vue is not written in the address, you first have to register at www.e-onsoftware.com/register. Sometimes even if you already have registered before. After that, without leaving your browser, start again from point 1. Hope this helps. :-)Guitta

Kurka ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 7:47 AM

I went through the same. I couldn't get to the V4 update. I kept getting to the update page for V2 (the free version that I had previously registered). What I did is substitute the V2 serial number in the URL with the V4 serial, and that led me to the proper page.

Joerg Weber ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 8:36 AM

Maybe you need to activate cookies to get inside? Joerg

gebe ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 8:40 AM

Yes, anyhow, cookies has to be enabled.

casamerica ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 1:42 AM

gebe, Kurka, thanx for the help. I finally got in. I know I have registered at least twice before. I know I have. I guess I'm just a lousy dancer. ;) Joerg, I did check to make sure I had cookies enabled properly. Thanx for the reminder. Take care. Casamerica

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.