Tue, Oct 22, 12:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:46 pm)

Subject: Genesis 2 Female UV Maps issue

marciushess ( ) posted Wed, 19 February 2014 at 9:44 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

file_501986.png

I'm having some issues using Sabby and FWArt characters for Genesis 2 Female. I already try DAZ Foruns, but no clue. Anyone alredy have this kind of problem? I tried everything, change all the UV settings, reintal V4 for Genesis 2, Genesis 2 Female Strater Essencials and no progress. I have all the Bundles installed, including Stephanie 6, and all the morphs needed. The character showed is Taylor from Sabby, the textures are loaded automatically with the character.

TeamSchmidt ( ) posted Wed, 19 February 2014 at 10:24 AM

I would try copying the runtime folder of the item in question to your desktop, then try manually loading it from there. Sometimes Poser and Daz will grab the wrong texture files if they have a similar names as another item. I have run into the issue alot, especially with Poser.

marciushess ( ) posted Wed, 19 February 2014 at 10:30 AM

OK, thanks, I'll try it.

markht ( ) posted Wed, 19 February 2014 at 12:38 PM

file_501989.jpg

I am not seeing anything this. She seems to be fine. Taylor uses the Victoria 5 UVs, which is suppose to be supported by the base genesis 2 female, even if you don't have Victoria 5 for Genesis 1.

What do you have the UVs set to?

marciushess ( ) posted Wed, 19 February 2014 at 1:27 PM

Yep, this happened after I update the Genesis 2 Essentials. I reinstall the older versions and now it's working fine. Maybe some corrupted file inside the update. Thanks.

atpo ( ) posted Sat, 22 February 2014 at 1:14 AM

the same quession I have too.I  think If can be done following :first export obj,then do uv map,and then use the right texture.

marciushess ( ) posted Sat, 22 February 2014 at 10:44 AM

I figure out the problem. I don't know how, but my V6 installation was corrupted, so I reinstall Victoria 6 and eerything is normal now.

Sabby ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2014 at 2:04 PM

;) Glad this is all sorted, sorry I didn't see this thread earlier to help with this myself.

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

marciushess ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2014 at 2:12 PM

Thanks Sabby.

Sabby ( ) posted Sun, 23 February 2014 at 9:24 PM

lol, thanks to the people who helped get it sorted out. : ) I like your avatar! ;)

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

atpo ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2014 at 1:17 AM

congratulation

bhoins ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2014 at 3:48 PM

Quote - the same quession I have too.I  think If can be done following :first export obj,then do uv map,and then use the right texture.

Just go to the Surfaces tab and change the UV set. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.