Wed, Oct 2, 9:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Why Vicky is smart....

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 7:48 AM · edited Sat, 15 March 2014 at 7:50 AM

file_502802.jpg

Now? ?

It is up to you guys to "guess" what figure I used here.

The P4 Lo Res Figure

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 7:59 AM

You know?

V-768 bis - SR 9.875

Dawn 724 - SR8

Miss Gene 78 upgrade block 62

=> they are all crying rivers. 

Sea levels are rising because of :  The Poser Pro Lo Res Figure !

LOL.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 8:10 AM

lol, why is that, Vilters?

you're the only one who uses her.

~Shane

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 8:21 AM

file_502805.jpg

Anoter fitting room test. (Click)

Ha-ha-ha-, correct, SM provided me with my "personal" figures,
Sooo nice of them. LOL.

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 8:22 AM

I believe Phil Cooke's figures are based on the Poser Pro Redistributable figures...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 8:23 AM · edited Sat, 15 March 2014 at 8:25 AM

file_502806.jpg

And, andother fitting room test. (Click) Icequeens.

(This is a very old one)

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 8:47 AM

PS; For the Poser Pro Lo Res figures?

The morphs all started out in Hexagon some years ago.
Then I got into Blender.

The current versions have only 3 material zones.

• The lashes => they need GC at 1, and a separate map.
  • The cornea => For obvious transp. and reflection reasons => No map on them at all.
  • The body, including eveything else.

Some versions have a slightly adapted UV lay-out.
All of the above also use the same texture. The color differences are done in the material room.

Does it spell like a KISS?
These are so easy to morph and to work with, that I rarely use something else.

Yes, yes, I also like Roxie, and modified her also into a KISS figure : Rox.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 9:01 AM

By looking at Roxie's face , I wonder, if she has been modeled by using the Poser Pro Redistributable figures as wall. Their faces  look kind of similar to me.

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 9:08 AM · edited Sat, 15 March 2014 at 9:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?message_id=2607039&ebot_calc_page#message_2607039

Got that T shirt.

Miki 1 was unwelded and could not be subD in ZB2. Miki 2 was welded except for her neck seam. I think this is how they skipped losing her great head morphs.. I'm guessing as I can barely even remember this now. It was a lot of fun. I see vilters was there...

pumeco ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 3:45 PM

I'm beginning to think vilters is addicted to low-poly and must be somewhat of an expert on them.  Just checked his Homepage and not only does the guy have five monitors, that's five of the things, he's even working on a low-poly figure on-screen in the Homepage photo :-P

Interesting read, I didn't even know redistributable figures were included in Poser!

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 4:28 PM

Quote - By looking at Roxie's face , I wonder, if she has been modeled by using the Poser Pro Redistributable figures as wall. Their faces  look kind of similar to me.

The base topology and the UV mapping tells me they are based on the same mesh. Then send it to zbrush and hide the head. Look at the inner mouth teeth and gums. These are the same models. 

It's not difficult to rebuild topology in various areas and keep the same UV mapping. You can freeze borders in Blender's UV mapping by pinning all the edges and relax the rest of the mesh, making adjustments as necessary. I'm sure other UV mapping tools can do the same thng. 

There's nothing wrong with using extremely low poly meshes, under 10k. Except that you're not going to get the same level of anatomical detail as you would with a higher res mesh, at least not everywhere. It becomes much more apparent when the figure is posed. Basic walking and standing poses won't show what it's missing too much. But stretch her out across a stool with her back arched and her arms splayed out or have her doing yoga-type poses and the lack of detail becomes immediately obvious. Plus the face. 

But if you want to build lo-res game meshes, circa 2000-2004, which is exactly what the figures here look like, then it's a decent mesh to start with. 

~Shane

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 6:07 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2014 at 6:18 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity, violence

Disturbed Asylum

I know it's twisted .
but with all there topology concerns .
I swear it would hilarious to watch AmbientShade & JoePublic make a game mesh.
I know ,I know ,I belong in a asylum & need serious mental help. :lol::laugh::scared:

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 7:53 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2014 at 7:54 PM

Wonder what SM would say if some redesigned Roxie's mesh as Shane did, then sent it to them? Would they toss it or issue a Roxie Update? "Course, it would break all the morphs for her, but then, there aren't that many around anyway.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 9:10 PM

Quote - Wonder what SM would say if some redesigned Roxie's mesh as Shane did, then sent it to them? Would they toss it or issue a Roxie Update? "Course, it would break all the morphs for her, but then, there aren't that many around anyway.

I doubt it would be in the form of an update. Most likely it'd be its own figure, since everything would need to change. 

~Shane

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 10:51 PM

Quote - > Quote - Wonder what SM would say if some redesigned Roxie's mesh as Shane did, then sent it to them? Would they toss it or issue a Roxie Update? "Course, it would break all the morphs for her, but then, there aren't that many around anyway.

I doubt it would be in the form of an update. Most likely it'd be its own figure, since everything would need to change. 

~Shane

Couldn't they just give it the same rig? It's the same mesh.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 11:06 PM

No. The mesh is only part of it. The proportions are different and she's taller than default Roxie. 

This is why I was pissed when Rex and Roxie (and thus their clothing) released with no animated joint centers. But Teyon explained to me why that was the case, I just don't remember what the explanation was. 

I still have to figure out how to inject AJCs and WMs.

But, if you mean the mesh being altered, and her keeping her default shape then yes, the same rig could be used. But every morph would still need to be rebuilt.

But if I were to do it then the entire figure would be redesigned, and current default roxie could be an injection pose, for those who like her.

~Shane 

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 11:18 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2014 at 11:19 PM

That's why I said I like this forum. I always learn something. I thought Roxy and Rex had animated joint centers as well. Let me know if you ever remember why they don't, please. Although, I'm willing to bet that either the rigging was done before the AJCs were ready or they were too close to release time.

JoePublic ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2014 at 4:07 AM · edited Sun, 16 March 2014 at 4:09 AM

Animated joint centers are pretty easy to implement.

In Studio. Lol.

You load a TriAx rigged figure. Load a new full body morph you made. Click a button and the joint centers auto-snap to their new centers to match the shape and proportions of the morph you added.

In Poser, well...ColorCurvator made a script to add Kids4 as an FBM to M4. This script uses animated joint centers to work, and also works with other figures.

But the figure you "add" has to be already rigged with the joint centers in their correct (new) places.

If you need animated join centers for a custom morph fresh out of ZB that has shorter or longer arms or legs or a shorter or longer torso or wider shoulders etc, then every single joint center will need to be adjusted using its y-,x,- and z-offset dials and these adjustments need to be individually ERC linked with the dependency editor to the new body morph.

Very, very tedious, especially for the hands. Oh, wait, native Poser figures also have a gazillion bones in their toes, making the procedure just as tedious for the legs.

If SM wants their figures to be popular, they need to add such an "auto-snap" tool. People can make five completely new and original morphs for Genesis a day, because it takes only 10 minutes to properly rig them.

In Poser, just properly making an arm longer can easily take half a day or more.

That's why I usually use scaling for shorter/longer arms even though animated joint centers would be the more "cleaner" solution.

:-P

Improving joint movement with animated joint centers works the same. You set a new center point for the end rotation of the limb with the offset dials and then link that adjustement to the joint rotation dial of the limb you edited.

moriador ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2014 at 1:11 PM

Quote - Now? ?

It is up to you guys to "guess" what figure I used here.

The P4 Lo Res Figure

Wow. That's actually some lovely work. I'm impressed. :)

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

vilters ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2014 at 2:51 PM

Thanks Moriador.
I only use Poser and Blender.

**And?
Here  10 Tips &  Tricks to make life easy.
1: Know before you morph that the exact placement of each vertex is as critical as the next one.
You have very few vertex to work with, an each one is critical and has to be "on the spot".

2: A Smoothed mesh expands.

1. A SubD mesh shrinks.

2. Always render with Posers Smoothing ENABLED and crease angle for all groups of the figure set at 180° (The free sxenefixer script can do that for you.

3. For Poser10 and PP2014 users , set SubD level 1.

4. Rendering with Smoothing and SubD both enabled will make the mesh maintain its size.
    No expanding, no shrinking any more.

5. Optional but very helpfull : Have 2 monitors. Poser on one and Blender on the second.
    Morph in Blender while x-checking the vertex position in Poser.

6. KNOW and X-Check in Poser, while morphing in Blender, what each vertex will do during a bend or twist and anticipate its position in the future.

7. I do not sculpt. A sculpter moves vertex in and out.
    I morph = I move the vertex in all X, Y, and Z. That is the advantage of Lo Res Figures => There is room to move the vertex around.

8. Anticipate texture shrinking and stretching.

Happy Posering all
Tony

joequick ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2014 at 5:45 PM

file_502868.jpg

> Quote - Animated joint centers are pretty easy to implement. In Studio. Lol. > > You load a TriAx rigged figure. Load a new full body morph you made. Click a button and the joint centers auto-snap to their new centers to match the shape and proportions of the morph you added.

I remember seeing the animated joint centers at work in early Genesis promo videos and being super excited when I was given access to the developement tools before their official commercial release when I was brought into the Daz PA fold.  I've enjoyed making bizarre genesis shapes ever since.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2014 at 9:36 PM · edited Sun, 16 March 2014 at 9:37 PM

Quote -In Poser, well...ColorCurvator made a script to add Kids4 as an FBM to M4. This script uses animated joint centers to work, and also works with other figures.

I was not aware that it worked for other figures. Are you sure about this? Because the product description doesn't mention it, it only mentions M4 and K4 as being required. I don't own K4 so I've never thought of testing it.

Quote - I do not sculpt. A sculpter moves vertex in and out.

I don't know about blender, but in ZB every vertex is moved on all 3 axis, a single one or an entire cluster.

~Shane

basicwiz ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2014 at 10:59 PM · edited Sun, 16 March 2014 at 11:00 PM

Quote - I was not aware that it worked for other figures. Are you sure about this? Because the product description doesn't mention it, it only mentions M4 and K4 as being required. I don't own K4 so I've never thought of testing it.[/quote] Yes, it does work... if you understand how to apply it.

It works on V3/D3 with Matt and Maddie. You have to load a copy of Matt or Maddie and rename it to "The Kids 4". It works with this group of figures because they all share a common mesh. I've made agable figures from D3 and V3 and am very impressed with them. The clothing scripts work fine as well.

false1 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:03 PM

Quote - Anyways
V6 anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
M6 anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
Stephanie anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
Olympia anatomically correct pro bundle morph $124.95
Not in every ones budget.

Can some one explain why there is a pro bundle for each of these characters. I thought that one of the main advantages of Genesis was the ability to use the same morphs and clothes on any variation of the figure. Scale and morph Olympia to a child and use the same clothing and hair. I would need a different set of clothes for each female?

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:27 PM · edited Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:29 PM

Quote - > Quote - Anyways

Can some one explain why there is a pro bundle for each of these characters. I thought that one of the main advantages of Genesis was the ability to use the same morphs and clothes on any variation of the figure. Scale and morph Olympia to a child and use the same clothing and hair. I would need a different set of clothes for each female?

Different bundles have different sets of clothing and figures created for it by PAs, like always.... unless you think beard textures are ok for the ladies, dresses and panties for the men and a penis for the girl teen bundle. ;)  They share the same base morphs that work with each character shape.

false1 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:42 PM · edited Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:43 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Anyways

Different bundles have different sets of clothing and figures created for it by PAs, like always.... unless you think beard textures are ok for the ladies, dresses and panties for the men and a penis for the girl teen bundle. ;)  They share the same base morphs that work with each character shape.

Actually I've seen renders with some of the combinations you've described (not that there's anything wrong with that). I've hesitated diving into the Genesis world and just wanted to know, can't I buy the Vicky bundle and just the Olympia morph, then share their clothes and hair without going through some kind of conversion process? You're answer wasn't totally clear to me.

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 3:47 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Anyways

Actually I've seen renders with some of the combinations you've described (not that there's anything wrong with that). I've hesitated diving into the Genesis world and just wanted to know, can't I buy the Vicky bundle and just the Olympia morph, then share their clothes and hair without going through some kind of conversion process? You're answer wasn't totally clear to me.

You can buy either a bundle or an individual character, just like you could with V4. Some things may not be available outside the pro bundle, like the gens. You simply asked why did those bundles exist.

JoePublic ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 4:17 PM · edited Tue, 18 March 2014 at 4:18 PM

All G2M clothing fits to any GSM "character".

All G2F clothing fits to any G2F "character".

So stuff from the Vicky 6 Bundle fits to Stephanie 6, fits to Olympia 6, fits to Teen Josie 6.

So if you like the clothing of the Vicky 6 Bundle better but still want to use the Olympia morph, no problem.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 5:22 PM · edited Tue, 18 March 2014 at 5:26 PM

Quote - > Quote - Anyways

My comment was referring to.
The only way to get V6,M6,Stephanie,Olympia genitalia is to buy the pro packs.

to anyone that knows.
If you buy V6 $125.00 Pro Pack but only get Olympai $40.00 morph.
will the morph work at all ?

thd777 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 5:30 PM

Quote - to anyone that knows.
If you buy V6 $125.00 Pro Pack but only get Olympai $40.00 morph.
will the morph work at all ?

The Olympia morph will work with just the free G2F figure. You do not need V6 at all unless you like the shape or the other stuff in the pack.

TD

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 6:02 PM · edited Tue, 18 March 2014 at 6:06 PM

All I have is V5,M5,V6 $40.00 morphs with out genitalia.

let me ask this way.

V6,M6,Stephanie,Olympia are all morphs you can mix to make diffrent characters.
if you added genitalia .that would change the polycount .
It would not make since to have 2 diffrent V6's.
1 V6's with genitalia & 1 V6 with out genitalia.
& each have there own set of morphs.

So how does DAZ Deal with genitalia & morphs ?

Can you mix V6's with genitalia morph along with Olympia with out genitalia morph ?

thd777 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 6:09 PM · edited Tue, 18 March 2014 at 6:11 PM

Quote - So how does DAZ Deal with genitalia & morphs ?

The genitals for Genesis, G2F and G2M are geografts. That means the models replace part of the hip polygons when loaded. Otherwise the model will behave like any conforming figure and follow the morphs dialed on the Genesis(2) figure as fas as possible.  For extreme morphs it is best to add shape specfic morphs to the genital figure to optimize them for the shape. Just like some clothes have specific genesis morphs built-in to optimize fit for some shapes.

So essentially the genital figurtes act like conforming figures, but replace part of the figure mesh (they can even have their own rigging).

TD

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 7:32 PM

Quote - All G2M clothing fits to any GSM "character". All G2F clothing fits to any G2F "character".

What do Simon and Sydney have to do with Vicky?  😉

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

JoePublic ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 6:23 AM

G2F & G2M: Greatly improved re-imaginations of DAZ' amazing and groundbraking original GENESIS system.

G2-Series: Hastily made reworks of SmithMicro's Poser 6 area figures, loosing basically all of their original realism and charm. (The only figure benefitting from the "G2-Treatment" was Jessi, but for that figure, any type of change would have been an improvement.)

GSM: Typo.

JoePublic ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 6:29 AM

@JoeQuick: Amazing work !

It's such a shame Poser users are deprived of that kind of creativity due to Smith Micro's stubbornness.

I'm not unhappy with my own Poser work, but to think what I could have done in the last two years with a full set of TRI-AX rigging tools in Poser ?

:-(

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 9:52 AM

Quote -
G2F & G2M: Greatly improved re-imaginations of DAZ' amazing and groundbraking original GENESIS system.

If you go to CP and search for 'G2M' and 'G2F' you will find nothing for Genesis.... 😄

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 10:02 AM

Quote - I'm not unhappy with my own Poser work, but to think what I could have done in the last two years with a full set of TRI-AX rigging tools in Poser ?

DAZ' rigging tools have been better than Poser's since they introduced them as an addon to Studio 3.  odf used Studio to rig the original Antonia.  What's especially galling now is that Studio's are still better, and they are now free... :glare:

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 2:31 PM

Quote - > Quote - I'm not unhappy with my own Poser work, but to think what I could have done in the last two years with a full set of TRI-AX rigging tools in Poser ?

DAZ' rigging tools have been better than Poser's since they introduced them as an addon to Studio 3.  odf used Studio to rig the original Antonia.  What's especially galling now is that Studio's are still better, and they are now free... :glare:

Yeah, but the G2 figures don't work in Studio, do they, so how are you going to rig them?

lam2 ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 2:48 PM

joequick, your render looks great!

Are they all Genesis based?

Wow.

JoePublic, I appreciate your sharing the knowledge of Genesis figures in Poser.

I agree, the Genesis 2 figures are fantastic.

Although I added a few jcms to Genesis 2, you can use them right away almost straight out the box.

That alone is phenomenal!

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 3:18 PM

file_502931.jpg

> Quote - > Quote - > Quote - I'm not unhappy with my own Poser work, but to think what I could have done in the last two years with a full set of TRI-AX rigging tools in Poser ? > > > > DAZ' rigging tools have been better than Poser's since they introduced them as an addon to Studio 3.  odf used Studio to rig the original Antonia.  What's especially galling now is that Studio's are still better, and they are now free... :glare: > > Yeah, but the G2 figures don't work in Studio, do they, so how are you going to rig them?

G2 figures work fine in Studio; here's Simon...

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 3:21 PM · edited Wed, 19 March 2014 at 3:21 PM

file_502932.jpg

... and here he's been converted to a Tri-Ax weight mapped figure and brought back into Poser by way of the DSON Importer...

pitklad ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 4:43 PM · edited Wed, 19 March 2014 at 4:46 PM

Quote - ... and here he's been converted to a Tri-Ax weight mapped figure and brought back into Poser by way of the DSON Importer...

This means that poser can read him as weight map figure without further adjustments?

My FreeStuff

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 5:15 PM

Quote - This means that poser can read him as weight map figure without further adjustments?

Yes, although his rigging is really no different than it was before. To improve his bending would involve editing the weightmaps, which could be done in Poser Pro or in Studio. If it were done in Studio it would then need to be brought back into Poser via DSON, but could then be Poserized using the same methods as in JP's Hacking Vicky threads...

pitklad ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2014 at 7:15 PM

And which one is better for editing the weightmaps? Poser or DS?

My FreeStuff

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 7:22 AM · edited Thu, 20 March 2014 at 7:22 AM

Quote - And which one is better for editing the weightmaps? Poser or DS?

I have not yet tried the weight painting tools in Studio.  Poser Pro's are easy to use, but one must use Phil Cooke's free Python script to convert an entire figure to weight mapping; Studio has this feature built in.  However Poser Pro does allow one to only weightmap the desired joints/bends; fingers usually don't benefit much, for example...

vilters ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 7:32 AM

Converting conventional rigging to W-Mapping is a "one click operation" in PP2014.

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 7:42 AM

Quote - Converting conventional rigging to W-Mapping is a "one click operation" in PP2014.

It is now?  Cool; I guess I'll need to look that one up... 😄

JoePublic ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 7:57 AM · edited Thu, 20 March 2014 at 8:01 AM

Yeah, but PP-2014 is $499 while Studio is FREE.

And it has the more sophisticated rigging tools.

So if you only can afford Poser 9 or 10, you can use Studio as a "Rigging mule" to weightmap any figure, then use the DSON importer to bring that figure into Poser.

I mean, if Poser users use Photoshop to edit textures and ZBrush to create new morphs, and MD to create clothing, why not use Studio to rig ?

Besides, unlike Photoshop and ZBrush and MD, Studio is FREE, so all you risk is spending a few hours getting acqainted with its rigging tools.

I think Genesis-2 gives ample proof how well a properly Tri-AX rigged figure can actually bend in Poser.

(Actually, apart from the meshes I rigged myself in PP-2014, I know of no "Poser native" figure that bends as well in Poser as Genesis-2 does.)

And once you've loaded that Tri-Ax rigged figure in Poser via DSON, you can convert it back to a native Poser cr2 with a few simple mouseclicks.

(And unless you dissect the cr2 in a word editor, noone will be able to tell the difference anyway.)

It's a shame the DSON importer didn't work well enough two years ago to make such a workflow possible. In hindsight, it would have been better to have 2 years of Tri-AX rigging experience now than two years of Poser weightmapping experience.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 8:16 AM

Quote -And once you've loaded that Tri-Ax rigged figure in Poser via DSON, you can convert it back to a native Poser cr2 with a few simple mouseclicks.

(And unless you dissect the cr2 in a word editor, noone will be able to tell the difference anyway.)

Do you have some detailed instructions on this part? I'd like to experiment with it.

~Shane

vintorix ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2014 at 8:22 AM · edited Thu, 20 March 2014 at 8:23 AM

"It's a shame the DSON importer didn't work well enough two years ago to make such a workflow possible. In hindsight, it would have been better to have 2 years of Tri-AX rigging experience now than two years of Poser"

But you was one of the most negative to Genesis and the "Game changing" DS. Like you was to the Gen 4 figures (your own admittance I wasn't around then). And now you are negative to Dawn, or rather to "Dawn technology".

Will you be wrong even a third time? I think so.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.