Thu, Sep 19, 3:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:54 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: New Marketplace Bugs/Issues ONLY

spook ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 2:48 PM

The Marketplace does seem to crash my IE 11 every time. Chrome is stable.

As for the search functionality, was it intended to be only 2-deep (i.e. "3D Essentials; Clothing)?  I know that it's VERY difficult to search for items based on that level of drill-down.

Firefly727 ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2014 at 5:16 PM

Order by 'Updated' broken in item list (Members - My Account - Item list)

Browsers tested:

Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m

Firefox Version 30.0

I like to periodically check where any previously purchased items have been updated but this does not work.

Vaskania ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 2:55 AM

Cimaira: Sadly, that is working as intended. The marketplace seems to have been changed to search based rather than category based. You need to search first, then use the gobs of links on the left to narrow your search results.

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

Cimaira ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 9:11 AM

Quote - Cimaira: Sadly, that is working as intended. The marketplace seems to have been changed to search based rather than category based. You need to search first, then use the gobs of links on the left to narrow your search results.

That is sad :( I don't have very good search fu, so I guess unless it shows up on the "What's New", Prime or Sale page, I'll just have to do without.

I did try searching for V4 swim suits, got 3 product results.. if that tells you how good I am at searching, lol.

I miss my categories :(

Mithoron ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 10:55 AM

Quote - > Quote - Cimaira: Sadly, that is working as intended. The marketplace seems to have been changed to search based rather than category based. You need to search first, then use the gobs of links on the left to narrow your search results.

That is sad :( I don't have very good search fu, so I guess unless it shows up on the "What's New", Prime or Sale page, I'll just have to do without.

I did try searching for V4 swim suits, got 3 product results.. if that tells you how good I am at searching, lol.

I miss my categories :(

Apparently the consensus is things are working fine...so it won't be until vendors start complaining due to drops in sales because their products can no longer be found short of going to their individuals stores and trolling through everything they made  :/

helgas ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 11:39 AM

Here we go again. I was almost finished  typing this post when everything went blank and the Forum disappeared into cyber space. Things are getting better by the day.

On June 20th I bought Fantasy Girls - Fayra & Jewelry (a combined product). Yesterday I put Fayra - The Jewelry (that was still in my wishlist) in the cart.

No warning at all that I had already bought it.

Before check-out I double checked the items against my own data base and noticed that this was part of a combined product. I was still able to remove it from the cart but not thanks to the greatly improved new system.

If this is not fixed - with a notification to all customers - I do not dare to buy bundles or combined products.

I don't know if Renderosity still cares about the Bug Reports or the entries get checked at all. Communication has stopped dead.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 1:55 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=104954

VHP Mona

I was trying to purchase Mona but it claims I already purchased, but shows nothing in my account

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 3:52 PM

never mind. Valery "Godin" told me there was a name change with her product

caty77 ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 1:44 PM

Hi!

I have always the horizontal scrollbar!

Captures are on the page 3 of this subject since june 26th.

And th june 28th, i said:

" i noticed that on the homepage, there are a big colum for "featured", "what's new", "renderosity chat"...

For other pages, it's a column few large. But maybe she is too far of the others things (threads on forum, pictures and thumbnails for galleries and freestuff...). I think that is the distance the problem."

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 2:31 PM

PowerMac G5, (non-Intel), with Tiger (OS 10.4.11), Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.27 (no longer supported).

When looking at an item in the Market Place the small images under the main picture are no longer linked together; cllicking on any one of them brings up that one image and I have to go back to the page to choose another. (Checked this on a friend's MacBook and the images on his screen are linked together.)

Cannot select "save as favourite", link is partly obscured by facebook logos.

I suspect it's the browser. Something has changed since the last updates at Renderosity - but by comparison RDNA's recent facelift is working perfectly with the same browser.

Shaun

Fenier ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 3:37 PM

Both Safari 4 and Firefox 3.6 are no longer supported by pretty much anyone

Firefox is currently on Release 30.

Safari is currently on Release 7.

I am honestly surprised you haven't seen more issues on sites up to this point.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 6:51 AM

file_505631.png

> Quote - I am honestly surprised you haven't seen more issues on sites up to this point.

Thank you for your reply.

A few quirks here and there - but I expected more.

The reason I mention it here is that until the recent changes here everything was working properly. I can't upgrade the browsers unless I also buy a new computer ...

But I have found TenFourFox, a variant of Firefox, which works fine.

I attach a small image to show how Firefox displays the boxes I can't click.

Shaun

cypherfox ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2014 at 5:28 PM · edited Fri, 11 July 2014 at 5:28 PM

Greetings,

Is there a more formal place to report marketplace bugs?

You have a long-standing bug that the ONLY items that deliver email notifications on price changes are Prime items.  I'm fairly sure the algorithm should be inverted, and only notifying of price changes on non-Prime items.

I can document it, etc., but I couldn't find an official bug reporting location, and this thread has devolved somewhat.  (Also it's not new to the new store.)

--  Morgan

karibousboutique ( ) posted Tue, 15 July 2014 at 6:15 PM

Oona hair is listed as "unavailable" when I am logged in.  It does not say "Purchased" (because I haven't purchased it!)  If I try to add it to my cart when not logged in, and then login during the "add to cart" process, I get "Caught exception: It appears that this product does not exist or is not active"  This has happened in ie and firefox (both most recent builds).

I'd really LIKE to buy this while it's still a Prime Classic!

Intel Core i7-8700 6-Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo), 32GB RAM, two GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPUs

DS 4.10, Photoshop CC and CS6, Poser 11 Pro, Vue 2016, CarraraPro 64bit, Autodesk Inventor, Mudbox, and 3DS Max

One in 68 children is diagnosed with autism.  One is mine.

Shozai ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 12:50 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2014 at 12:52 PM

Hello :)

i just found out, that some items i bought are not marked as purchased. Some are bundle items, but some not.

Take care,

-Shozai

cypherfox ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 5:01 PM · edited Thu, 17 July 2014 at 5:03 PM

Greetings,

Help!  Is anybody listening anymore?

Images linked via thumbnail on items in the store are time-locked to 5 minutes after you've loaded the page!  So if I open up a dozen tabs, and then walk through them tab-by-tab, taking time to read and view the thumbnails, it's VERY possible that I won't even be able to load the images from the later tabs, and I'll have to reload.

Now I work with Amazon Web Services all the time, so I know exactly how this works, and it just annoys me.  But if I were not technically inclined, I'd click a thumbnail, it would partially pop-up, and then...it'd...just...hang there.  Because the JavaScript that you're using can't handle the refusal that AWS sends.  Because it doesn't even have the ability to let the user know, 'Oh, hey, we're terrified of folks hotlinking to our images, so we put a miniscule timeout on it.'

You absolutely must bump up your allowed time, and you should consider even getting rid of it at all.  There's no reason that I can't come back to an open item page a day or two later, and everything just work to click on the thumbnails, etc...  Breaking that is Very Bad Form.

I'm going to guess you had problems with people directly linking to your images and using a few dollars of the amazingly cheap cost of S3 per month, but there are significant ways to avoid that, that do not absolutely demolish your customer interactivity.

For example, S3 allows for referer(sp!)-based restriction, so you could eliminate your delay entirely and restrict access by a renderosity.com referrer.

This has been frustrating me since the changeover; at first I didn't understand what was going on (thought it was local connectivity failures), but once I looked at the image links, it's just making me more annoyed.  Please, PLEASE, fix this!

But I've reported other bugs (since the first, which was promptly fixed, and thank you!), and not heard a peep.  I wish you had a real bug tracker, so that we could at least know, 'Wont Fix', or something...

--  Morgan

Mithoron ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 10:51 PM

Quote - Greetings,

Help!  Is anybody listening anymore?

Images linked via thumbnail on items in the store are time-locked to 5 minutes after you've loaded the page!  So if I open up a dozen tabs, and then walk through them tab-by-tab, taking time to read and view the thumbnails, it's VERY possible that I won't even be able to load the images from the later tabs, and I'll have to reload.

Now I work with Amazon Web Services all the time, so I know exactly how this works, and it just annoys me.  But if I were not technically inclined, I'd click a thumbnail, it would partially pop-up, and then...it'd...just...hang there.  Because the JavaScript that you're using can't handle the refusal that AWS sends.  Because it doesn't even have the ability to let the user know, 'Oh, hey, we're terrified of folks hotlinking to our images, so we put a miniscule timeout on it.'

You absolutely must bump up your allowed time, and you should consider even getting rid of it at all.  There's no reason that I can't come back to an open item page a day or two later, and everything just work to click on the thumbnails, etc...  Breaking that is Very Bad Form.

I'm going to guess you had problems with people directly linking to your images and using a few dollars of the amazingly cheap cost of S3 per month, but there are significant ways to avoid that, that do not absolutely demolish your customer interactivity.

For example, S3 allows for referer(sp!)-based restriction, so you could eliminate your delay entirely and restrict access by a renderosity.com referrer.

This has been frustrating me since the changeover; at first I didn't understand what was going on (thought it was local connectivity failures), but once I looked at the image links, it's just making me more annoyed.  Please, PLEASE, fix this!

But I've reported other bugs (since the first, which was promptly fixed, and thank you!), and not heard a peep.  I wish you had a real bug tracker, so that we could at least know, 'Wont Fix', or something...

--  Morgan

They've done this for the README files as well...if you open up multiple tabs, eventually you have to reload the page to get the README without getting a blurb of XML....

IceEmpress ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 2:33 AM

BTW, I can't sort my wishlist except by "Wishlist Item".  Ever since you "fixed" this several weeks ago.  I click on "Price", "Status" or "Type", and nothing happens.  It's really annoying.  Again, Firefox 30.  It works if I click on "wishlist item", but not for any other category.

Also, as I mentioned in the Feedback thread, the essentials/3D models menu is at the top of the page instead ofd the left like it's supposed to be.  Again, resolution 1024x780 or something like that.

Yeah, it seems like they're not fixing bugs anymore, or even listening to the customers at this point. 

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 1:36 AM

The sort function still doesn't work, neither on the wishlist nor on the item list. That's more than annoying! It's nearly over a month now. How long do you think it will need to be fixed?

Mithoron ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 4:37 AM

At this point, I doubt anything is going to be "fixed."  The silence makes me wonder if the Rendo crew put all their eggs in one basket and hired a developer that made the changes, implemented them, and then headed out the door with the money.

• Nothing broken has been fixed.
  • No response from the general administrators of the site.
  • Key functionality has been removed without any regard to vendors or customers.

At this point, short of seeing small changes such as (hopefully) some color changes, I doubt the site is going to resolve any of the myriad of issues that have flooded these boards...

Maybe it's all a ploy to move vendors and customers towards Daz3D and RuntimeDNA and other sites and eventually close the doors...as that's what the silence is ultimately going to do.

I think the Rendo crew has lost site of the reason for this site and from the silence, they are going to be surprised as revenue slowly goes down...

Cimaira ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 9:07 AM

Well, I hate to say this, but I don't think ANYONE who can do ANYTHING about ANY of this is listening :(

I've given up trying to shop, if it's not on the first two pages of what's new in the market place or prime. 

This is so disappointing.

caty77 ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hello,

it's accessory, but for my part i have always horizontal scrollbar; and this since 1 month... Since changements indeed.

I have respond at the questions of TinaK, with captures. And I explain difference that i saw between summary (no problem) and others pages (colum at our right, with advertising, is exit on my screen in part). And despite this, no change.

I must say that with the silence of RR and problems statement here on MP, i am worried on the futur of site.

IceEmpress ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 8:10 PM

Another bug: The slideshow causes the page to scroll up or down every time it automatically moves.  It doesn't matter if I'm scrolling down the page at the time or if I even have my hand on the mouse!  I had to use Block Element to block it on vendor pages.

helgas ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 11:55 PM

Another Bug: Downloads quit after exactly 11.7 mg. Chrome allows me to Pause the download but Resume gives me a Fatal Server Error.

IE downloads 28% of a file before it stops. I can Pause it and when I Resume the download it will download another 28% and quit again. This continues, 28% at a time, until the download is complete. IE does not give me a Fatal Server Error message. 

Now, I renewed my PM on July 10th and from July 17th on I have been unable to download my purchases. This means old and new. 

I can download from DAZ, RDNA, and YouTube without Fatal Server Errors. File sizes from YouTube are up to 1.8 GB and I can't download a meager 40 mg from Renderosity?

Store@Renderosity.com told me to contact the Vendor for a refund. Is there still hope or is this the end?

rbaker1956 ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hey Guys. Well it's been a month, and while there has been some improvement, overall my shopping experience has been buggy as all get out. After a couple of pages of navigating, the pictures of the products no longer show up. I use to toggle the " quick peek" button to try to refresh the pictures but even that cuts out. Sometimes i quit Safari and then start all over, other times I have to re-start the entire computer. I am on a mac using the latest update of Safari, but really, aren't we a little past the point of my machine. my OS, my browser? Last week it took me  three days worth of trips to the site to purchase a rather hefty amount of products. But with the quitting and restarting, it just sucked up my time.( this process in the past would've taken about two hours) Shopping on this site is no longer fun, it's a chore. By the way the pictures disappear in the market place, my wishlist, my previous orders, even my shopping cart.

bwsupport ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 1:22 PM · edited Tue, 29 July 2014 at 4:17 PM
Site Admin

*****@*******IceEmpress  **@**MargyThunderstorm**  Sorting has been working since day one of the release. Understand that when you click on table headers such as "Price", "Status" or "Type" as mentioned above it only sorts what's on the current page. As soon as you click the header it sorts whatever is on the page without reloading. To sort all pages or by further options click on the arrow buttons next to the search box. See attached picture for details. This applies to the "Item List" page as well.

@rbaker1956 -  Sounds like a Safari extension issue. Try the following (steps will be slightly different if on Windows):

***1. Open Safari ***

2. Click 'Safari' button in the top left

3. Click 'Preferences' a pop-up box will show

4. Click 'Extensions'

***5. Turn all extensions OFF. ***

***6. Close the browser and 'quit' process from the dock. ***

7. Reopen. If the problem is resolved, turn extension back ON and then disable them one or a few at a time until you find the culprit.

bwsupport ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 1:29 PM
Site Admin

"The slideshow causes the page to scroll up or down every time it automatically moves. "

@IceEmpress This is not a bug. This is due to inconsistency between larger and small thumbs. When it scrolls from a row of small thumbs to large thumbs, naturally it's going to push the page down. As time progresses and small thumbs are no longer an issue, this behavior will stop.

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2014 at 3:00 PM

Ah, thank you BWsupport! :)

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2014 at 10:56 AM · edited Wed, 30 July 2014 at 10:58 AM

Gifted products (from Store Staff) aren't listed as already purchased in the store. I can buy them again.

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 30 July 2014 at 1:38 PM

Thank you Margy, this has always been the case just due to the store staff account when they gift but we went ahead and made an adjustment so that it will work the exact same way as any regular member gifting you something:)

IceEmpress ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 1:37 AM

I can report that the sort by price function now works for me thumbs up

Now, if we can just convince the site admin to work out all major design upgrades on a test site first...

Spit ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 7:34 PM · edited Sat, 02 August 2014 at 7:37 PM

How do we redeem render awards now? The 'gift certificate' field is gone on the order, and the coupon field doesn't recognize it though a message right above acknowledges it. And the total doesn't change. And the top of the screen says it's an invalid coupon?

Seriously?

ARGHHHH nevermind. The second coupon field (if I squint my eyes and put my nose on the screen) is the gift certificate entry.

You can ignore me, but it's only a further example of unreadable text.

Store Staff ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 9:20 PM
Site Admin

Not trying to be insentive to your statement but are you saying that on the checkout field you can't see the Gift Certificate field along with the other two with wording on them? I find the grey with the white background easy to read so just wondering if you had trouble reading that?

I can ask about making that like a black or something but I thought maybe I was misunderstanding what you were saying as it seems to be really easy for me to see those on my computer so just wanting to see if I was understanding what you were saying correctly?

I can't wait til y'all see the enhancements they have made to the depts/category/facets that will be released next week. This should really really make drilling down and finding exactly what you are looking for in the marketplace so much easier without having to use the actual "search" field but you will be able to easily drill down to find all the items exactly that you want to see with ease.  This enhancement based on the feedback we received I think is one that is going to be a YAY YAY next week when it's released!!!

Thanks
Stacey 

Store Staff ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2014 at 9:26 PM
Site Admin

Quote - I can report that the sort by price function now works for me thumbs up

Now, if we can just convince the site admin to work out all major design upgrades on a test site first...

I can tell you that we've been discussing a test/live site for the future. It would be an actual live site that we would invite a group members to use with the new upgrades doing "real" stuff they would normally be doing like purchasing, vendors uploading, members uploading in the galleries, using forums, etc while everyone else will be using the live site that hasn't changed .  

We do use a test site now but its our small team testing and it not being as active and a real "live" environment it isn't as effective as we'd like.

IceEmpress ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 4:57 AM · edited Sun, 03 August 2014 at 5:01 AM

That's great to hear.  Of course, the only problem is, with what's been going on for the past month, it seems unlikely that many will want to opt-in unless they can still go back to the old site as well if they want-- or back and forth.

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 8:18 AM · edited Fri, 08 August 2014 at 8:20 AM

I've just realised that something I posted in the Feedback thread is really a Bug - it's my post at the top of page 11 of the feedback thread. I realised (and posted a bit further down on that page) that there's no minimum width set for the content (or it's badly set), and if you reduce the width of the browser window you don't get a horizontal scroll bar.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 2:59 PM

Whatever I do, I always the horizontal scrollbar; my pc is same that in april, may, june, july... Changes on site are the problem; more precisely problem is column of advertising who exceed of some pixels.

It's not case on summary of the site.

This right column isn't aligned correctly; i see (few pixels) a part of dark bg behind the grey headband if i push horizontal scrollbar at the right. Before the changes, the band took up the entire width. And advertisements were not shifted.

sandman_max ( ) posted Fri, 08 August 2014 at 8:46 PM

Quote - The sort function still doesn't work, neither on the wishlist nor on the item list. That's more than annoying! It's nearly over a month now. How long do you think it will need to be fixed?

Yeah, I just came out to mention this very thing.  My hard-drive crashed and i need to reinstall everything I purchased since last June (oh, right - that's 2013).  But I can't sort my item list to find all of it. Fortunately for y'all, it's a very long list.  Unfortunately for the vendors, I won't be buying anything new while I'm rebuilding my content library.  So the longer it takes, the longer they won't be selling me anything.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 9:47 AM

Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: db7955a6-1fd3-11e4-81b9-653071234d2c, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407527839/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91

This is pretty much what I get every couple of clicks on the new sale. Maybe someone needs to pay more to amazon? 

bwsupport ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 12:44 PM · edited Sat, 09 August 2014 at 12:46 PM
Site Admin

**@sandman_max** Sorting has been working since day one of the release. Understand that when you click on table headers such as "Price" or "Wishlist Item" as mentioned above it only sorts what's on the current page. As soon as you click the header it sorts whatever is on the page without reloading. To sort all pages or by further options click on the arrow buttons next to the search box. See attached picture for details. This applies to the "Item List" page as well. The only time sorting does not work is when you search the wishlist or item list. Currently, the search pulls back by relevance only.

bwsupport ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 12:49 PM · edited Sat, 09 August 2014 at 12:50 PM
Site Admin

"Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: db7955a6-1fd3-11e4-81b9-653071234d2c, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407527839/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91"

**@mamba-**negra This AWS throttle issue should be resolved, you should also see major improvements in speed when searching.

mamba-negra ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2014 at 1:26 PM

Quote - "Fatal error: Uncaught AwsCloudSearchExceptionCloudSearchException: AWS Error Code: Throttling, Status Code: 400, AWS Request ID: db7955a6-1fd3-11e4-81b9-653071234d2c, AWS Error Type: client, AWS Error Message: Rate exceeded, User-Agent: aws-sdk-php2/2.6.6 Guzzle/3.9.1 curl/7.19.7 PHP/5.3.3 thrown in phar:///rn1/renderosity/builds/production_1407527839/library/AWS/aws.phar/Aws/Common/Exception/NamespaceExceptionFactory.php on line 91"

**@mamba-**negra This AWS throttle issue should be resolved, you should also see major improvements in speed when searching.

I was able to make it through several pages from the new sale with no errors. So, it looks like it did work. Thanks!

wimvdb ( ) posted Sun, 17 August 2014 at 8:08 AM

When are you finally fixing the store with the checkout

I have been trying to get beyond the second checkout pages for the past half hour and the only thing I get is a blank page. F5, ctrl F5, restarting the browser all won't work Changing hte browser did not work either.

I wonder how many people just give up

caty77 ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2014 at 9:22 AM

Hello!

Problem with horizontal scrollbar continue... because of advertisings which aren't aligned correctly.

drinkingbuddy ( ) posted Thu, 21 August 2014 at 2:38 PM

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but if I go to My Account and look at the Item List, sorting by "Updated" doesn't appear to work.  It just doesn't sort.

wimvdb ( ) posted Tue, 26 August 2014 at 7:51 AM

I got the store to work after clearing my browser cache

But today I have EXACTLY the same problem

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

Clearing your cache EVERYTIME you want to make a purchase here is unacceptable.

I have shopped for 14 years and the checkout procedure has NEVER been a problem until the last change. I am getting really fed up with it - especially since you seem to ignore almost everything which has been mentioned in this thread in the last few weeks

3dcheapskate ( ) posted Mon, 29 September 2014 at 11:31 PM

Not sure if this has already been mentioned (and if so it may have been fixed already) - when filling in credit card data, etc at checkout I found that the field I was entering data kept moving up and down as I was typing. This was because the row of advertised products at the top of the page kept changing, and the thumbs were of different height, causing the rest of the page to move up/down.

The 3Dcheapskate* occasionally posts sensible stuff. Usually by accident.
And it usually uses Poser 11, with units set to inches. Except when it's using Poser 6 or PP2014, or when its units are set to PNU.

*also available in ShareCG, DAZ, and HiveWire3D flavours (the DeviantArt and CGBytes flavour have been discontinued).

caty77 ( ) posted Mon, 20 October 2014 at 5:04 PM

What happens?

Problem with horizontal scrollbar continue...and it's getting worse since today.

It's still since June I reported that damn problem. With captures of screens, and explanations as you demand...

Sabby ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2014 at 10:47 AM

With the complete loss of mobile functionality on the site, the forums used to be where I went to be able to view the 'what's hot bar' and what was on CG spree. Now that is impossible to see on a mobile device. Along with the calendar and staff bundles slider.

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

Spit ( ) posted Thu, 30 October 2014 at 4:16 PM

The check for Purchased seems to be broken--or is it just me.

I thought I opened a topic for it in CS, but have no idea where it actually went. This is serious.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.