Wed, Sep 18, 11:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creation's Freebies!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2014 at 1:16 PM · edited Fri, 31 October 2014 at 1:18 PM

Farrow? Oh my goodness haven't thought about him in YEARS... will look into it.. in the meantime I went through a "hair tearing out process" to do Nickie Noodle!... wip pic...OK this new format is WEIRD... I see no way to upload an image!? I'll toss it in my gallery...as I'm LATE right now...rushed... link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2574013 

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2014 at 9:07 PM

Sorry Shante, I don't have the time or energy to take on doing any more Harry textures at this time...it takes SO much work... I MIGHT in the far future, hard to say...and no, the folks at Hive have their hands FULL with all the things on their plate, without trying to get them to do another type of horse... maybe someone with morphing and mapping skills will do this in the future... but who knows...it's a very "niche" type of thing... it is a very interesting animal, but... !

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2014 at 12:54 PM · edited Mon, 03 November 2014 at 12:56 PM

I got all the final tweaks done...then spent time doing detailed screen caps of 'how to' apply the new texture map....once you have it applied, you can save the new CHARACTER to your noodle folder so he's all set to go... So finalizing the "readme" files will take a bit more time... meanwhile I had some FUN posing noodle... found out he has a lot of LIMITS and spent time um...opening each dial and making (for example) a limb part movement more "open" from say, 30 to 130...so I could pose the way I want to... I mean being a cat lover, I DO know what I can do....so sadly I can't give out new poses as I'd have to give out a new cr2 with the dials opened up... and I just don't have time for encoding, etc... but ANY one who knows cats and has the time to increase the body part's dial limits can have even more fun with this great toon cat! :)
ANYWAY, soon as I have the files all set, I'll upload, set him up and get that information posted!

SEE MY GALLERY for a new picture! :) Edit: and I am also having Vilian beta test my Farrow Morph/Map pack, and will offer that when "we" are all done! :)

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2014 at 12:57 PM

well the EDIT did not work... I HATE this new forum .... was TRYING to add:  as soon as my beta tester for  my farrow  pack is looked over by Vilian, and I get that set posted, I'll be offering that as well!

shante ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2014 at 1:14 PM

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 04 November 2014 at 1:10 AM

Oooopsie ... the new forums caught me by surprise!

Your Nickie Noodle looks niiiiiiiiiiiice!

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2014 at 4:45 PM

Nickie Noodle Free
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree32.htm
4.04 mb

This was a bit of a hairy challenge, but I am pretty pleased with the results. Pose shown here is MINE, done by 'loosening up' the dials of the involved body parts...not available as a Free Pose. But YOU can loosen up the dials and pose as desired - just double click any body part dials, and increase the positive and negative limits! :)

Farrow the Rat Dragon Free Morph/Map/Poses set
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree31.htm
24.4 mb

I hope this set works in all Posers. (NOT USED or tested in Daz Studio).  If any one finds any glitches, please IM me here at Rendo.  I did not have anyone to beta test my Farrow runtime. I took the files right out of my own Poser 9, where they do work for me. In fact Farrow looks a LOT better than when I was using old P5/6 (where I had rendered these images) back in my on line store days. :)

Images shown in my Gallery here:  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=18153

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2014 at 1:25 AM

Thank you very much!

Pol ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2014 at 4:48 PM · edited Wed, 12 November 2014 at 4:55 PM

Thank you very much Lyne for the adult and baby Kangaroo & Wallaby.

I was also searching for a kiwi bird.

You're very talented and generous, merci beaucoup. 

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2014 at 11:22 AM

Thank you very much Lyne for the adult and baby Kangaroo & Wallaby.

I was also searching for a kiwi bird.

You're very talented and generous, merci beaucoup. 

Your very welcome....if you go to HiveWire3d, Ken and his bird sets are all there now...He has a bird set for Australia that should have a kiwi....I have it, but have not checked it for one... not free, but really super real birds.  

YourYou

Pol ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2014 at 3:56 PM

Thanks Lyne.  I'm going to check it out.

Have a nice day. 

Pol ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2014 at 4:20 PM

Have just checked HiveWire3d.

Very nice birds yes but no kiwi bird.

It doesn't matter, I'll try to model one.

Thanks anyway. 

Amigo968 ( ) posted Mon, 24 November 2014 at 11:41 AM · edited Mon, 24 November 2014 at 11:41 AM

Hy Lyne, thanks for your wonderful freebies. For your newest freebie, I can't find the main figure. Where can I find "Farrow the rat Dragon"? 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.