Thu, Oct 10, 2:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Cell Rendering

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 1:48 PM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:20 AM

I was wondering if it would be possible to clean up the cel renderings a bit more? For instance how could I get a character there to use clothing/texture items made for cartoon style characters? Or something simmilar? Also how can I make the eyes look a bit more like eyes instead of that blank white look in that render? I'd prefer this were a render/poser solution as I wanted to use these characters in an animated sense. Thanks in advance.

Cin- ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 3:20 PM

I don't think there is a way to do it with poser... the cartoon style view just doesn't show textures... unfortunately, but understandably. There's a way to make something LOOK like it has some sort of texture... if you use the grouping tool and select polygons and assign a new material to them, you can change the color of that material and add a bit more detail/coloration than just one solid color.

Fracture ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 3:27 PM

Humm, would it be possible then to make clothing items with the same features? IE Break them up so you could get moew of a cartoon clothing look out of them? Also are there any other 3d software applications that would do what I'm looking for?

Cin- ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 3:40 PM

You can do that with any figure really, I'm sure there are a few tutorials out there about using the grouping tool, I'm not sure if I can explain it really well. I don't know about any other 3d programs, hopefully someone else with see this post and be able to help you out. :) K-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.