Fri, Oct 4, 4:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractals This Week

peedy ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2015 at 11:39 PM

Great picks again, Len.

BTW:
Any news from Sue? 

Corrie 

Lenord ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2015 at 12:06 AM

No, haven't heard from her in a while. Last she said was work and family was keeping her real busy, hope that's the case and nothing is wrong, if I hear anything I'll pass it along

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2015 at 12:11 AM

Ok, thanks. :-)

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2015 at 5:10 PM

Haven't been around much this week so far, been tied up with appointments at the VA. Got a steroid shot(Cortisone) in my Hip yesterday that was not fun and tied up with Introductions for what to expect from a Hip Replacement, hopefully I can get it done this summer. No more appointments for a week so I'll be around more til then.

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2015 at 11:16 PM

Oh, ouch, Cortisone!
I hope it helps, Len.

Fingers crossed your surgery will be as soon as possible. :-)

Corrie 

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2015 at 9:54 AM

Longest freaking Needle I ever seen in my Life, a foot if it was an inch. Use a X-Ray machine to see so the Doc can jab in the right places, half a dozen jabs through the Groin into the Hip, not real fun but it's going on 48 hrs. now and I'll be damned....it worked my hip hasn't felt this good in a Looong time. Walking pain free, still limp because the hip is so degenerated my left leg is shorter now but no more pain and no more back pain from favoring the left leg so much. I need to loose 10-20 lbs before they will do the surgery because it will give the best chance for a completely successful recovery but that shouldn't be a problem now I can walk again without pain, get out and walk the Desert again, Yehaw.

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2015 at 10:01 AM

Thank goodness the shot is helping, Len. :-D

Now start walking. ;-) 

Corrie 

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2015 at 9:18 AM · edited Wed, 04 March 2015 at 9:20 AM

Almost forgot the new Fractals Window for February but it's up now February Fractal Showcase

<>

<>

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 1:23 AM

Great choices again, Len.

< back to getting better, I am.>

Corrie 

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 03 April 2015 at 11:53 AM

Well....can't post the March Showcase because I can't get there anymore, nobody can. Have a Post in Admin Forum asking what's up with that but no ones talking so will just hang til I find out what's what....the way things have been going with changes may need to come up with some new way to feature them I don't know.

TPTB have been sort of trying to make it seem it's our fault as Coordinators and Moderators that some of the Forums are so inactive or dyeing, well you can't really force people to participate in Forum activities, they will if they want and won't if they don't. There hadn't been a single post in the Fractals Forum or the Showcase changed or a Challenge for close to a year til I volunteered to do it a few years ago. They keep changing things making it harder and harder to do the job, hiding or inactivating whole pages, deactivating Links and don't like it much when you speak your mind to tell them they got their heads up th....err, in a dark place...leave the site alone and let us do the job...........I'll probably get fired for speaking my mind in public but I'm getting to the point that doesn't matter anymore, it just gets to me when you ask a question of TPTB and it gets ignored, then you get blamed for not doing the job well enough.

peedy ( ) posted Fri, 03 April 2015 at 12:01 PM

It doesn't sound good, they way they ( don't) react.
They also seem to forget that, whenever people want to post, but they can't because RR is changing things yet again, people don't try again.
A mess, but their fault!

I hope you get a response, soon, Len. 

Corrie 

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 08 April 2015 at 12:16 PM

Well the Monthly Fractal Showcase is gone for good in it's previous format, they took it down and it's most likely not coming back. I'll try to figure out some other way to do Staff Picks, only way I can think of is a regular thread in the Forums. One advantage is being able to comment on them but there are some drawbacks too, like Space only for a week at a time instead of a month and the amount of Time to do it that way. Everything that has been changed around here just makes doing this job more and more time consuming and makes it a real pain, it's not fun anymore.

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 08 April 2015 at 12:22 PM

Yech, that doesn't sound like fun  at all, no.
If you can do it once a week, that would be great, Len.
But if that is too much, maybe we just have to forget about it?

I hope they will stop making changes and concentrate on making  current things better.
Ah well, I can dream, right? ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.