Fri, Oct 4, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: MB 189x2

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 2:38 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:27 PM

There's a new version of MB.

Well, not quite.

But a lot of new goodies added by Luca (DarkBeam)

Read all about it and download it on fractalforums. com.

Have fun.

Corrie

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 9:33 AM

I put a link to it on my last upload, lot of Maps, all the new formulas and Params from many folks at DA and FF plus some tuts but the program itself is the same v1.8.9

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 9:38 AM

I haven't been at the computer for almost a week, Len.
Have been very ill.
Still not 100%, but a bit better.
So I haven't seen your upload.

Yeah, I know the program is the same.
But with all the new stuff it makes it feel like new. :-) 

Corrie

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 11:15 AM

Glad your feeling a bit better Corrie, being sick ain't no fun I know. Yeah the added Params are really cool to have, and tuts for newbies to the program and a bunch of new Maps. I haven't been doing much Fractaling either been running around while I can, the Cortisone is starting to wear off already so probably do more art soon as I become less mobile again.

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 11:19 AM

Oh man, the Cortisone is wearing off, already?
Isn't that very quick?
I hope you can get some more miles out of it, Len.

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 12:32 PM · edited Thu, 05 March 2015 at 12:33 PM

I really don't know how long it normally lasts, probably depends on individual metabolisms, I hear from anywhere to a week to a couple months, I can get another one in 7 more weeks. It's not completely worn off just I can tell it's fading, twinges of pain when I move a certain way or try moving too fast but it's still taking care of the constant pain I had so I haven't taken any Hydrocodone(painkillers) in 3 weeks so when I do have to they should work real good again(Partytime) they get you high till you get used to them. I lost 22 pounds in the last 3 weeks though just being able to exercise again 8 more pounds and they will let me do the New Hip as long as I can keep it off for a month or so it's looking up for that. I gained 66 pounds in the last year and a half not being able to get around, like to get back to normal so recovery will be a lot easier not carrying so much extra poundage, Did you have the Flu or what, I hate the Flu ya just feel like hell I can take the hip pain better than the Flu and I freaking hate chicken soup, hope you get back to normal soon Corrie.....

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2015 at 12:46 PM

I heard months, too.
But I hope it will work till you get the new shot.
Sounds like you're really loving to be able to move without too much pain.
And all those pounds gone!
Well done, Len! :-D

I don't know what I had. 
I know there's a really bad flu going on right now.
And I think I had it.
The room was spinning at one point; I was very dizzy and shaky with a lot of fever.
Imagine, I was on bed for 5 days!
I never go to bed with a flu!
And I did a lot of sleeping, too.
It was not nice, that I do know.  
And I loooooooooooooooooooove chicken soup. :-D

I'll be ok again, Len, thanks.
Just give me time. :-)

alida ( ) posted Sat, 07 March 2015 at 3:50 PM

ty I've not  had  any time  lately...family issues...I  Miss programms  and  all

clifftoppler ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 9:15 PM

Hi Corrie and Len, and I thought troubles only came my way!  Right now it's the computer and has been for the past five weeks. The body usually  gives misery when walking out of doors. Maybe it likes not the food I buy at the local supermarket.

Anyway I'm glad you are both on the recovery trail.

Cliff. 

peedy ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2015 at 12:28 AM

Thanks, Cliff.

I hope things will look up for you, too, soon.  :-) 

Corrie 

QuietRiot ( ) posted Mon, 23 March 2015 at 6:15 PM

Well, I completely missed this! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better Corrie.

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 24 March 2015 at 12:11 AM

"Well, I completely missed this! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better Corrie."

Thanks!
Yes, thank goodness it's a lot better now. :-) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.