Thu, Sep 19, 10:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I'm liking the new layout!

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 6:27 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Thought I'd get in before the flames to let you know I rather like the new look for the site! Haven't had a play with all the bits yet but so far it looks good.
Congratulations!

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

WandinStar ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 4:55 PM

Hi, I just logged on and had to wonder if I was at the right site. Then I realized it was yet another of those changes for the better. Yeah right! It is fairly confusing for an old guy like me. Where are the 'home' and 'daily deals' tags on the top of the page? As for the Napa ads they belong on a auto parts page. Being a Street Rodder, I have no objection to car ads, just not in a 3D modeling site. Well, I guess I said enough for now, time to go suffer in silence.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 5:49 PM

Who was the crackhead web designer that thought an asymmetrical layout was a good idea? I can't quickly flip through lines of content if the content isn't symmetrical.

Idiot web designer - my time is valuable - whether you like it or not.

The vendors are going to pay for this stupidity.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 6:36 PM

but... why do I have an "ad portal"... I'm a normal user.... I don't run adverts..
but looks cleaner in the forums...
OH and the editor bug is gone! enter just does one line!!
y
a
y
only been 5 years...

obm890 ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 6:41 PM · edited Mon, 17 August 2015 at 6:46 PM

STILL can't drag text to rearrange it in the editor window - while you drag you get sort of "Drop your image here" icon popping up and your text editing is ignored. They were too busy fiddling with important stuff like avatar shapes again. Un-____ing-Believable.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 6:47 PM

The new layout is terrible. I have so many pixels but the tiniest fraction of them are devoted to content. It's the worst, ever.

Remove the fixed header and footer - PLEASE. I have a 27" monitor and I have to scroll CONSTANTLY now.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 6:55 PM

okaaay. just seen the front page.
designer on drugs/caffeine over dose? man that is .... a mess. no clear areas of definition. badly laid out. bad for anyone visually impaired / dyslexic (does the US not have rules on accessibility? are you even attempting to follow any?)
also agreeing with the bottom bar.. it's really not needed...!

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 7:03 PM · edited Mon, 17 August 2015 at 7:04 PM

and why the huge white bar with just forum stats, mark all read and start thread in? hello waste of space...

and the Wiki is back?....the wiki that was removed?
ah. no. it's not.
it's a how to use Rendo page. way to raise hopes and smash them...

Lenord ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 7:05 PM

Ugh............all thunbnails in Fractal Forums are gone, can not search in Fractal Forums..............this layout is terrible, confusing, does seem to be faster though.....how do you change Album Covers?

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Greebo ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 7:55 PM

Agreed about the header and footer. They need to go asap.

takezo3001 ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 8:21 PM

Well, it's ironic that you can't scroll to the end of these threads even though you get that pointless auto page scroll everywhere else on this site!...

willdial ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 8:27 PM

The galleries are a jumbled mess. It is very hard to see anything. I know you are going for a responsive design, but this complete lacks usability.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 8:57 PM

Thank you for all your thoughts guys... we are listening and will be making changes to different areas.

takezo3001 ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 9:22 PM

The metro bland style sucks overripe tomatoes from a can! But I am glad you didn't go for the ultra bland white with eggwhite graphic style...It's bad enough we have a bland generic looking OS, do we really need everything to default to flat rectangles with no human expression whatsoever....On a artist website no less!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDITED AFTER TOURING THE CATASTROPHIC DAMAGE TO THE WEBSITE~~~~~~~~~~~

Christ! I cannot even select the genre of Gallery/free stuff that I want to see!

The whole ufkcin' site is nothing but a stinkin' ever-scrolling mass of oversized thumbnails! All custom art design that made the site attractive has been obliterated with bland rectangles, I ufkcin detest this bloody metro "art" style, I cannot wait until this office manager art style finally ends!

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 9:35 PM

I'm speechless.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

jdstrider ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:43 AM

I am all for responsive web page design, but my god, this look like the site is in the middle of an epileptic fit. It is hard on the head trying to follow the bouncing items. It doesn't matter where I go in this site, everything is in different sized containers, come on!
The idea was great, it is really too bad the delivery lacked polish. The headers and footers could be scaled down a bit to be sure, I don't think anyone would be bothered by them if they were half the height.
Please, make the containers a consistent size so us poor humans have a chance to look around without getting dizzy.
Just because Bootstrap and CSS make it possible to resize every living thing on the site dynamically, it doesn't mean that you should!
Pick a size and stick to it, PLEASE!

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 1:14 AM

Nice - very smooth and much better when I use my smartphone browser ! Avatar doesn't look so cool any more, but I don't plan on fixing that. ONE QUESTION: how does Marketplace get Tailored and Recommended products for me ? I am curious about the personalisation.

Eternal Hobbyist

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 1:20 AM

You can use your phone? Having major issues here using mine. Site certificate rejected by chrome, slow slow loading (on 4g or wifi), and tiny use able area due to fixed items like the top and bottom bars and that huge white bar that says "forums"

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 1:38 AM

Bring back the search feature, please.

I want to see a poem I posted four or five years ago. In the past, I would do a search and ask for my own gallery, in a date range, in only the Writer's Gallery, with no genre. Poof. I get only what I want to see.

There are nearly 2700 entries in my gallery. Did I already use the title I'm thinking of? In the past, I could do a search in only my gallery and find out if I'd used a specific word in a title or if my seemingly original thought was actually original! I don't give a crap if somebody else has used the word, I only care if I'm repeating myself.

I was talking on the telephone to another Renderosity artist the other day, and we were talking about artistic influence. I mentioned to him that my photography had been strongly influenced by a series of four or five photographs that someone had posted in 2007 or 2008, and I remembered what the subject was. We were able to find the photographs by doing a search in that artist's gallery, in a limited time frame, with a couple of key words. Poof. There they were.

It's my birthday, and I know people are posting images for me. Not everybody puts my name in the title, not everybody posts in the galleries I check every day. I do a search for all of Renderosity for the past week, with my name and user name as key words. There you go. Now I haven't missed anyone's work who was kind enough to think of me and make a piece of art for my birthday.

I want to make a new album with only pictures of ... oh ... Mount Rainier or something. I know when I've posted pictures of Mount Rainier in the past, I've used a few key words. In order to populate the album, I would do a search with those key words, and up would come the images I knew were scattered throughout my gallery of the mountain. Now I can edit those images and add them to my album. Again, I don't care if anyone else has posted pictures of Mount Rainier. I know there are oodles of images on Renderosity of that particular mountain. I just want to make an album, not review other people's images.

I probably used the old search feature once or twice a week, every week, every month, every year, since 2007.

I can't scroll through page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page in my gallery hoping to find what I'm looking for. I don't have the time, and we don't live in a city where we have endless WiFi. We pay for the data we use. I don't want to have to decide if what I want to see is worth so many kb or mb of data, and if it's worth the extra $15 it's going to cost me to use all that data, loading and reloading all those pages.

In order to do a test, I scrolled down three or four pages, clicked something, backed up, hoping that I would be back where I was. You know ... I think after scrolling and waiting and loading all those pages, I may have found what I wanted, but it also may be on the next page. So I check an image. Back up. Am I where I left off? No, I am not. I'm at the bottom of page 1 again. If I had finally found what I was looking for on page 24, I don't think I'm going to have the patience (or the data) to re-load all that work in order to look at the next thing that might be what I wanted to check.

Just in case you seriously thought nobody would miss it ...

Tara

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 2:54 AM

@4220069
Total agreement here.
Thank you.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 2:54 AM

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 3:00 AM

The new site is horror and the new gallery also, I don`t like the new formats for uploads and I will not fix my renders just for this gallery. So for a time or maybe forever I will not upload new images here at renderosity. For everyone who likes my gallery and renders and for everyone loving my character Dixie. You can thank Renderosity for that. We will leave for a time or maybe forever. Goodbye.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 3:06 AM

@4220016

Who the hell had the stupid idea of the new style of the site and who the hell had the stupid idea to reduce size for uploads at the gallery?

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 3:06 AM

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 3:34 AM

@4219961 well said!!

@4220089 yeah i wonder!!maybe some guys need a Lobotomy muahahahahahah.

Latexluv ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 3:59 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

The Galleries are beyond horrendous!!!!!! First off my bookmark for the Poser Gallery no longer worked. I had to make a new one. Then I was met with a jumble of thumbnails. Thumbnails are supposed to be a consistant size so that they make neat rows of images. And there are NO page numbers! It's that idiotic thing as I get on an image search at Yahoo, you scroll to the bottom of the page and more loads up. There needs to be page numbers! Dang it, stop designing things for millenials and their stupid smart phones.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 4:31 AM

High quality renders, Iray, HD, for what? For small images? For small images/renders we dont need HD or high quality or iray or other stuff like this. We dont need high quality textures and figures, we don`t need high quality clothes and stuff like this. The new upload restrictions relating to image size are a knee-Shot

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 4:42 AM

@4220114

I totally agree with you the new gallery style and upload restrictions are a knee-shoot. We render with PCs or laptops and we make renders for PCs and laptops and not for smart phones.

I have a simple question. For what should we buy high quality figures, clothes, hair and other stuff at your store Renderosity? For small smart phone and tablet suitable images/renders? If I have to reduce the size of my renders just making them suitable for your gallery I do not need HQ or HD renders and no HQ or HD stuff from your store. Your gallery restrictions are a huge step backwards and torpedoed the advancement of 3D technology in general.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 4:42 AM

ptousig ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 4:57 AM

My feedback here is focused on the marketplace.

I have to say, like most responders here, I'm also not a fan of this site redesign. This is not simple dislike of all change; there are specific changes here that I do feel are for the worse. Specific feedback follows.

The large headers and footers are taking up too much space. The very top, dark bar of the header, with the search box, general links and dropdowns isn't bad, because those things are arguably worth having on-screen full-time. Here in the forums, the white bar directly underneath the dark one is quite wasteful, as it contains information that I don't think anyone needs to see full time. On the marketplace, the links in the white bar are useful. However, each of these two parts of the header is too tall. Each section of the header could stand to be close to half its current height. Reducing the height (thickness) of these headers would yield back useful viewing space to the product pages.

The footer with nothing but social media links is something incredibly wasteful of vertical space. These things simply should not be on screen full time. Really, get rid of that. Put them in a static, non-floating element on pages, or revert back to them being simple icons tucked into another element. (The previous site had these on the same non-floating header bar as the account links, meaning they took no extra vertical space.) You have empty space on the left side of the pages - while I find such things on other sites annoying, if you really want these links to stay on screen, make them a vertical bar of icons and let them float over there.

The vertical sidebar on the right side of marketplace product pages is very large and busy. I don't think the info there is bad. Having the product price near the top of the product page is nice, for example. However, the sidebar is much too wide. Comparing it with saved versions of marketplace pages, it's around 1.3 times as wide as the static sidebar was on the previous version of the site. It is also positioned further to the left, with larger margin on the right-hand side compared to the old site. Again, both changes here take away product viewing space.

As an aside, you seem to have lost a lot of promotional content in the new sidebar. Current sale items, "what's hot", etc. were all links that I frequently clicked on, and I don't see equivalents in the current site. If those aren't coming back, I think you're missing out on cross-sell opportunities the old site gave you.

In summary, users come to the marketplace to look at the product images and descriptions, and these things need to be more dominant than the current site design permits. We do need the info in the right-hand sidebar, but it doesn't need to be so large and prominent. We do not need to be constantly provided with social media links. The site navigation links at the top are nice to have floating, but are too tall.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 5:06 AM

Not everything is bad. the new forum seems to be good but the gallery really sucks

DavidGB ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 7:00 AM

I come to the Renderosity site (soon to be 'I used to come') for one thing - looking in the marketplace and the freestuff either to see what's new or to look for something specific I need. I do it on a laptop, not a phone. I don't 'do' social media, 'follow' or 'like' things. I don't come for the galleries or the forums or for 'feeds'. Nothing in this respect has changed for me since i first started coming here daily in 2004. I am simply concerned with the marketplace and freestuff, being able to quickly look through new stuff, and search for particular products. I don't care what you do with the rest of the site.

The new marketplace is appalling. I can see only One row of THREE new items at a time on screen, which means endless scrolling. Every other Poser/DS site I can see at least 6, usually 8, on one as many as 12 items at a time. Here only 3. I'm disabled, using the computer causes mounting pain, and seeing new marketplace items, freestuff items and search results only THREE at a time, with much extra scrolling means more time, more movement to scroll and much more pain as a result.

This happened with the last site design, and I said the same thing, and that I would not be buying any more unless/until there was a change that allowed seeing more products at a time when using a computer rather than a phone. And that's what happened: I stopped buying anything, only visiting occasionally to see if there had been a change. Evenetually, after a couple of months, things were changed so product thumbs would resize and restored the ability to see at least a couple of lines of four items each at a time in the not-quite-fullscreen browser window size I use and I became a customer again.

Here we go again. through the same thing again.

As of now I have stopped being a customer again. i will check in to the market place occasionally to see if I can see a reasonable number of products at once in my browser window. If things have changed so I can, I will return as a customer. If not I won't. As computer use like typing costs me even more pain than last time, I will not keep posting nagging posts about it like I did last time. Restore a reasonable marketplace view of a minimum of 6 products per window in my browser, or not. get me back as a customer, or not. As of now, I am no longer a customer, after 11 years of purchasing here.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 7:38 AM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 7:41 AM

Same to me, I do not visit the site via phone or tablet, I visit the site via PC or labtop and with a huge monitor, I do not need a phone or a tablet suitable site. Neither for the store nor the gallery. If you want do a gallery suitable for phones or tablets, create an extra site and downsize the renders by yourself renderosity but do not force us to downsize / resize our renders or just to do renders suitable for your gallery.
Who does renders on phones or tablets? I think most of us does render via PC or laptop, so why do you have changed the gallery?

Well the store seems okay, not have a closer look at it right now because I am so angry about the new gallery, the forum seems to be okay, but your gallery is a kick in the ass for those of us who want to upload renders.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 7:54 AM

Love the fact you think it's all for a tablet or phone.
Just try using this layout on them. You won't get far (maybe it'd just cos I'm on Android and this is designed for Apple....)

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:05 AM

don`t really know, but if it is not designed for phones or tablets, then this is new design is more stupid than I thought it is already.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:11 AM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:12 AM

But it is likely with DAZ and their software and store. They also waste more attention on how their store and also their software interface looks like than how practical and helpful it is.

It`s all about the show here at Renderosity and also at DAZ and with the new design of their software. They waste so much space for nothing and your workspace gets smaller and smaller everytime they do update their software and so it seems to be here at renderosity and their store and gallery.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:40 AM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:43 AM

The whole site definitely looks mobile to me. For an art site, I find that silly beyond belief - when I feel like browsing the galleries, I sure don't do it on a phone or tablet. LOL. I don't download stuff to my phone or tablet and I don't do any work on a phone or tablet. I visit chat on a PC.... You don't know your own customer base??

I think I'm probably the rule rather than the exception in this ;).

For what it's worth, I decimated your new site design with AdBlock (bless it). I blocked your trackers with Ghostery. The two bars I hate are gone, and the entire home page (to me) is blank except for the very top nav bar. You're welcome.

One more thing: I counted SIXTY ads on the home page. Ridiculous. I realize you're out to make money but that's just ridiculous. If you had maybe 12 I'd have left them. If you had a home page that I didn't have to scroll I'd have left it alone. As it is tho...

Laurie

Lenord ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 10:12 AM

That's the whole problem in a nutshell, Rendo thinks everyone uses a Tablet, Ipad or Smartphone, they forgot Real Digital Artists use Real Computers not toys.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 10:46 AM

it certainly has not been designed for an iPhone. It is absolutely unusable on my phone.

yesterday when I posted to this thread, I very carefully clicked the box requesting notification when someone replies. Notice how many replies there have been since I last posted here. If I got any notifications, I have absolutely no idea where they are. Not in the new activity feed and not in notifications.

Kaleb242 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:22 AM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:23 AM

I don't even know where to start with all the bugs that need reporting... how was this even released to the public?

Many times I don't even receive anything back from the website... frequently getting the following error from Chrome:
"No data received ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

And when I do get it to load, it's hard to find anything. I discover more broken features than working ones.

The new layout is by far one of the worst responsive design layouts I've ever encountered -- progressive impediment at it's worst. The grid system is severely busted when viewing product thumbnails at different browser window widths.

I nearly had a seizure when scrolling down on a mac trackpad -- the whole page ping-ponged up and down so rapidly at the bottom of the page, it actually gave me a feeling of motion sickness.

ptousig ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:31 AM

Just a follow up to my earlier post with feedback on the layout. Related to my comments about the right-hand sidebar on product pages, the site now has a fixed-size width. On my system, this makes margins on both left and right sides of the site (everywhere, not just on product pages) needlessly wide. The old site would flow content to a very narrow margin on my PC browser - almost right to the edge of the browser window.

That the new margins are perfect on my tablet (in landscape mode) does lend support to the idea that the site was, at least partially, optimized for mobile viewing. I agree with others who are questioning whether that makes sense when the site's primary audience is folks who render in Poser or DAZ. We're not your typical content consumers. We have (usually powerful) PCs and laptops. We're not doing this on mobile. Sure, I look at Rendo on my tablet and even my phone sometimes. The old site worked just fine.

In contrast, all the complaints I have with the new product pages carry over to viewing on my tablet. Viewing it on my phone? That's a complete mess. The sidebar flows to the bottom of the page, and the margins are too wide, leaving the main content floating in a sea of blank space.

While not as vehemently annoyed by it as some posters here, I agree that reducing the number of products-per-line shown on things like the "What's New" page was ... suboptimal. Especially with all the changes I've mentioned that reduce vertical viewing area for the main content of pages, making the number of items-per-line smaller is really pretty annoying.

takezo3001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:41 AM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:44 AM

@4220114
Thank you, this site is for PC/Mac/Linux NOT Android iPhone or a stinkin' tablet, number one reason, you cannot load, setup scenes, render, composite and upload your images off of your ufkcin' phone! This wretched bland office manager inspired flat rectangle-style wouldn't be so bad, except all proper functionality in navigating the site has been completely nullified as the user has absolutely no/none/nada/zip control over how they navigate, or customize the site not only to their liking, but their special accommodation due to disability, age, and sight.

Instead they're met with over-sized thumbnails strewn over the screen, the pages cannot be accessed as it's now an idiotic ever-scrolling mess that makes pinpointing a specific page's content impossible, even the drop-down list for categories in every dept has been removed and instead all genres are smashed together on a separate page forcing one to load yet another useless page!

This metro-style is the antithesis of creativity and customization, and exhibiting this wretchedly bland style on a website that is all about creativity and customization, is entirely defeating the site's purpose!

takezo3001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:44 AM

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:45 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

ok guys this ain't designed for a fecking phone!

it does NOT WORK ON A PHONE OR TABLET EITHER
so lets stop yelling about that and concentrate on yelling at the owners to fix the place.

takezo3001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:01 PM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:05 PM

@Khai-J-Bach Why I cannot quote a response in a forum in 2015 I'll never know.....

Anyway the reason I mention phones is because that is where this metro style was designed for, and with it, no customization, perfect for the workplace, hence office managers...I don't own mobile peripherals so I wouldn't know about this site patterned from phones, but I do know where the design choice came from...Every piece of software/sites/phones along with win 8 has been designed with the same blocky rectangles along with the new OS es 8/10 to discourage customization along with this site.

3DFineries ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:11 PM

They're working hard to get all the kinks out of the new design. I understand that some of these changes aren't what folks are used to seeing, but I think once you get the hang of it, you'll see that it's a bit more streamlined, which make navigation easier. In this day and age, multiple platforms on multiple Operating Systems is a necessary evil for sites that wants to grow and expand. I don't think it's all "for phones and tablets". Just saying...

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:24 PM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:27 PM

yeah. so streamlined, they've removed things like "italics" and "bold" buttons you find in basic word processors etc in favour of a markup language. thats not streamlined, thats moronic. thats not easier. thats HARDER...
so streamlined, they've Duplicated functions. yup look up at that fat white bar that holds "forum stats" "mark all read" and "start thread"

then look down to see the SAME BUTTONS for Mark all read and start thread above the forum. yup. streamlined... brought to you by the Redundancy dept of Redundancy... add to that they also put the name on the top and bottom.... redundant!

hpw did this pass even basic review let alone testing?

JVRenderer ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 12:40 PM

GOOD LORD!!! Rendo hired the Ebay Web folks to redesign this site! God help us....😧

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.