Thu, Sep 19, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Gallery Images

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 4:49 AM

OK. Have now found the lists I just mentioned.

caty77 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 4:49 AM

Oh, we are on the 4th page here? But the site before we enter in the topic says 3 pages. Really, things advance RR... If the site can't count pages, can you count really when people buy on marketplace (not my case, and with your revolution it's a NEVER thing)?
We have more of favourites pictures than views.
I see on my gallery a stupid part of your structurewhatisthis.jpg
We have always these stupid bars at the top and the bottom. I don't go on social networks, then your bar of bottom, guess what i think of this?
And i pass on all we said since the horrible change of site.

But like always the only answer is "be patient". No, not this time.
Beta testers exist; i'm not a beta tester, then i will remove at least a part of my gallery now. You're not professionnal.

rhol_figament ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 4:55 AM

The whole site sucks now, way to royally screw things up Rendo. I also take offense to your stupid Recommended for You. Totally tasteless and insulting for a bunch of idiots who chase away every good artist who ever posted here. It's a good thing I'm a polite person or I would have something Recommended For You...

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 5:59 AM

yeah i just registered waiting for approval meeting you there Rodsta!!!

cosmo71 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:08 AM

I think Rendo gives a shit on what we are writing here. We can criticize as much as we want or has someone read a comment if they plan to undo the image size restrictions for example? I have read nothing on this issue. So. They want us to take it or to leave the site. I will leave. No more uploads here at Rendo and maybe no more shopping here at the store. I do not buy at companies that slaps one in the face.

anahata.c ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:37 AM · edited Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:42 AM

I understand that you want to improve the site. I understand it takes great effort to do so, and you went through great effort in the process. But how could you make such sweeping changes without asking us first? Or considering our needs? We're the core of this site, after all. I've been an artist over 60 years, and some of your changes are incomprehensible to me. I don't mean the 'look', but its functionality. We at least deserve an explanation.

1. Size Limits:
    Rod spoke to this eloquently, but so did many others: Are you serious??? Certainly you know that serious renders, serious paintings, large photos, large fractals, art with text (like Rod's), montages, etc, demand size? Why did you bring it down so much? 4000 x 4000 was generous: Your current limit is tiny. Does the site need the space that badly? I respect your efforts, but If the limit isn't brought back, I will leave.

2. The Search Function:
    Tara spoke to this pointedly. It's ESSENTIAL to have a sophisticated search engine. I mean, consider it: With a mass of artists, images and texts to search through, don't you agree? Please return the function, in full.

3. The Description Limit (ie, 1000 characters):
    Rene spoke to this above. What about artists who love to tell a story with their image? Have you seen Chipka's descriptions? They're works of art. Or those who tell wonderful stories about the image, or want to give full credits (as in 3D)? What about Dedications? I've honored people who've passed, and wouldn't want to give up one WORD of what I wrote---in fact, I treasure honoring people here: Why cut the limit from 4000 to 1000 characters? Is that extra space so important?

4. You've removed ALL texts from Image-Fav's and Favorite Artist choices. Why? Some of us worked very HARD on those texts: We wanted the world to know what we thought of the wonderful artists here. Why remove them? At least let us retrieve the texts before removing them.

5. Your image recommendations (which are personalized): I can't figure out 3/4 of the recommendations. They seem so odd, so disconnected. Others seem to agree.

I know this took huge time and effort on your parts, and you only wanted to make the site better: But it's like you did this in a 'vacuum'. PLEASE consider what's been shared in this thread. We deserve it. Thanks. Mark

Leije ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:04 AM

Many problems must be resolved quickly :
-It's not possible to open the second or third page of the comment pages for our images, only the first one is visible !
-We are deloged out of the site very very often !
-The new size for the uploaded posts is very very small, while the place for the advertising is more and more larger ! Don't forget that the artists are also buyers !
-We cannot know who made our image in fav ! So the fav numbers will decrease and the chart system will be more meaningless !
-The "recommended art for you" is stupid , I am able to choose myself the artwork I like !!!

caty77 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:20 AM

I'm agree Leije; just at the instant i needed to give a new time my ids. But i move on site regularly; and 30 seconds before...

I found finally "art for you" too. Stupid thing: i don't like nudity art. This page seems more in link with taste of the people who created this page...

I try to make a list of all problems; but they are very many, and i bet that i will forget many.

Jean_C ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:24 AM

The substance of the changes of artist galleries is unbearable: the artists works reduce size and further increase the preponderance of advertising, that's what put off many artists, and it is those who keep Renderosity alive! If the artist leave the site, where will be the benefice ?
But some problems must be resolved quickly :
-It's not possible to open the second or third page of the comment pages for our images, only the first one is visible !
-We are deloged out of the site very very often, for example when we are not active for a while on the pages... !
-We cannot know who made our image in fav !
-The "recommended art for you" is really insane , we are able to choose the artwork we like !!!

ladylake ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:33 AM

Get rid of the Recommended for Me portion. All that is recommended for me was Poser images and ones with Advisory tags. I very seldom look at those and mainly look at TG and Photography images. There were none of those. So whatever format you are using for this is very flawed. Hate, hate, hate it that there are ads all over the place. I need suggestions as to where I can find a "new home".

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:38 AM · edited Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:42 AM

this morning I tried to give credit to SAV for Goldy hair and as soon as I typed more than "go" the system refused to display anything.

it is important for me to give credits as I am a vendor and I appreciate others that does the same

I tried to leave space between text on loading an image and afterwards it is all together.

"Get rid of the Recommended for Me" portion would be great to be rid of it. I know what I want to view and it takes up space where the previous format of galleries could be.

the closest I am involved in "social media" is here at renderosity

flavia49 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:48 AM

In sum here what I think is totally wrong in the new galleries' layout:

1. The image size of 1200x1500 is inadequate, exaggeratedly small and promotes the vertical vs the orizontal dimension yet the screens are wider than they are tall and tablets turn at pleasure. Better to get back to the old size 4000x4000, or at least at 3000x3000.
  2. Leaving only 1,000 characters for the comments means killing all the writers, taking out those who write a story sequentially with the images. Go back to the old 4000 characters they don't take too much space. Check out the "new paragraph" problem in the comments windows since the app put that at its pleasure.
    3 Restore notifications when a favorite artist uploads an image, or comments an image.
    4 Remove the huge scrolling system in the "what's new" gallery and the others galleries and return to the old system.
    5 Please delete the recommended images, it's a useless app.

X-PaX ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:26 AM

@4220424
I agree. I don't like it that we now have to upload an thumbnail image also.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

X-PaX ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:26 AM

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

durleybeachbum ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:37 AM

1.It was at last working so well. and now it's not.
2.I was offended by the recommended images,the robots must imagine I'm a pervy male not a great-grandma nature lover
3.Life is too short to make my own thumbnails, when the auto generate technology is there.Many of us have a life outside digital stuff, which may come as a surprise.
4.Most of my images are landscape format not portrait. As is my PC. That may also be a surprise.
5.I don't have a smartphone and if I did I wouldn't insult my fellow photographers by only looking at their work on it instead of my 22" screen

1. I carefully put some many of my photos into albums which appear to have vanished.
    7.The adverts are suddenly for none art related stuff and are irrelevant and useless, I've spent too long removing them.
    8.The ebots were essential especially to those of us who view artists who post in several galleries.
    There is more but others have covered most of it, I'm sure.
    I shall be sad if I have to leave, but the RR staff will still get paid so never mind eh!

Jean_C ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:42 AM

I do not understand that accented characters are not displayed properly in communications on the site, while there was no problem before? certainly Renderosity is an American site, but there are (for now...), artists and buyers of various nationalities and languages ....
caractères accentués...

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:57 AM

Hi folks--

I've posted a thread about the gallery image size. Please browse other sites and leave the image size of other various sites in the thread labeled "Image Sizes in Gallery." This way, we can come to a consensus.

Thanks so much!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 12:24 PM

What about Gallery Stats.....they are all whacked, views are way off....I asked once before are they gone for good, they are only accurate back to June this year 150,000+ of mine are gone and many more for others

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

caty77 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 1:43 PM

Well, i taken a part of my afternoon to do a resume all problems seeing now, by me or by others. I presume all isn't in my list but. Look:

• change of url galleries, freebies... without warning
  • end of automatically thumbnails
  • thumbnails enormous and ugly
  • thumbnails cases never in the same size = shifts of pages
  • little pictures now (1200 on 1500 pixels maximum) = non respect of comics artists
  • end of second window for pictures = not possible to look better, and write comments in the same time
  • impossible to know if people made a zoom on pictures, or not
  • when we make a mistake to post (picture, message...), if we forget anything, we must restart ALL
  • 1000 characters under pictures, in the place of 4000 before = non respect of written artists
  • text under pictures in a little place at left
  • too big advertising for products that we use in pictures
  • big column unusual at the right
  • stupid new place for favourite buttons (before to see all picture; and who want back to the top after comment?)
  • no possibility to leave a comment with our favourite decision
  • impossible to say "thanks" to people who take in favourites because now it's anonymous
  • missing eboots and mails for friends
  • remaning eboots for our pictures = need to 'mark as read' manually now
  • unable to find artists that we follow easily = need 2 clicks now minimum (against 1 before)
  • Friends' list of homepages disappear. Now, mix in Followings and Followers
  • and mix between Followings and Followers!
  • end of homepages
  • tiny boxes on comments, forums, PM...
  • when we do an answer to other artists under our pictures, difficult to see it's an anwser
  • avatar of comments in galleries? Disappeared!
  • impossible to go on the 2 page in comments under pictures; because all comments are on 1 page! But the 2 number is here...
  • 2 bars (up and bottom) completly unusual; specialy this of bottom. And take many place for nothing
  • special characters that aren't taken into acount (accents mainly)
  • load of pages very slow, even with a recent computer
  • site doesn't know how count: more favourites than view on galleries
  • site doesn't know how count: when a topic of forum has 4 pages, says 3 on the forum (like here)
  • never ending page on freebies, totally absurd
  • seems no possibility now to give a comment on new freebies
  • disconnection at the random of site
  • stupid quote in forums @ and number. Who understand this??? We are all seers?
  • missing search option
  • missing Daz in categories of several part of site
  • end of local hour; everybody in the US hour...
  • look the vendors list: impossible to find those of end of list = too long to load page

If somebody can add other things, please made this.
But after all these problems, i want not read that RR has a beta site. Otherwise, we aren't here now.

caty77 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 2:08 PM

I add:

• whe we make text with paragraphs to put under pictures, all sentences follow. No return online.
  • album option says "no album", even when i have...

but all it's ok of course. "be patient"

GrandmaT ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 3:24 PM

I am really having a problem with viewing the Gallery in this new format. It is jumbled looking and hard to see. The continuous scrolling/loading is a time-wasting annoyance especially if I have the audacity to actually click on an image to comment. When I return to the full Gallery, it starts at the top and I have to do the whole scroll/load all over again only longer to get to where I stopped. God forbid I try to get back to a previous spot to catch up on an earlier set of posts. My Gallery perusing time is limited and I would like to have actual pages with numbers to get where I want faster. A lot of the items I buy are because I've seen them in the Gallery and liked the way they look. If I get too annoyed to go through the Gallery, what good does that do the Vendors?

The 1000 characters limit is also ridiculous. Writing is also an art form so why limit the writers in our community to a measly paragraph? I occasionally spin a yarn to go with my images, but I can't do that AND give credit to the many artist who donate freebies used in my images. This site could honestly be labeled "NEW" but "Improved" would not be in any way, shape or form applicable.

helanker ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 3:34 PM

Hello, I made a new cake for you, only, I forgot to put sugar...ehh and eggs...ehh and raisins... ohh, and the flour, but never mind, just eat it anyway, i´ll give you the eggs later... and the sugar... and the raisins.........or maybe not.......What? Baking powder? AAH! you dont need that, just eat it. Be happy, I gave you salt and peber instead....... !

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 3:44 PM

Hello-- I've addressed the issue of the word count in the writers forum, so it will be taken care of.

We're doing what we can for all of our Renderosity members. We appreciate your dedication, feedback and understand your concerns. We're listening to you, so all we ask in return is to remain patient.

Thanks!

Hope Kumor

caty77 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 3:59 PM

Yeah "remain patient", as always.
You come at your post at the worse moment Hope. But how be patient with all this? RR destroy the site, but we need to be patient?
And webmaster could not be patient and make a real good job before to cast this?

mazzam ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 5:32 PM

OOPS. Nudity flags are ignored - no nudity indications appear with the thumbnails. Doesn't this have to get fixed NOW???

goodoleboy ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 6:55 PM

First of all, whatever happened to good old black on white text? This black on white assaults my senses, as does the black on grey. Okay for a magazine sidebar, but give me a break. If it's so great, why aren't newspapers and books printed white on black? Artsy F-----? Yuckville. Fie on it!
And, what did you do to the avatars? Peep holes for avatars? What is this, the 19th century? It is so lame. Plus, the Recommended for Me option is much too subjective. This whole design effort is an abomination.
Other than that, much has already been said above, so I won't bother repeating those criticisms, i.e., image size, character limits, advertising, thumbnails, button placement, etc. Vox populi! The people have spoken!
Incidentally, I love nudity art.

Sveva ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:26 PM

Ok so I didnt read through this entire thing, but it looks like the size requirements in actual MB or KB are not even listed when you upload? Does this mean there isnt a requirement here now for that? It was 512 but is that gone then?

I tried to upload an image within the size limits of actual dimensions but every time I do I just get a blank white page and nothing.

The size limit as follows:

Width: (Minimum - 500px, Maximum - 1200px) Height: (Minimum - 350px, Maximum - 1500px)

To me seems OK, I dont upload anything over 900-1000 pixels one way anyway, because I have had WAY too much art stolen and even re-sold, but what is the FILE SIZE limit?

Honestly I think 4000x4000 is HUGE and I do not even upload to DA in that size, some of my digital paintings are over 6000px and 300-600-DPI but I would never upload those.

Anyway I am trying to upload an image and it doesnt work, what am I missing here?

All the "Recomendations for you" areas are complete crap, sorry. I cant stand them, it is nothing I am interested in, nothing I would buy or look at, I dont know where the info is coming from but I dont like it, not from a member, a buyer, or a vendor, or an artist view and I am seeing the same thing over and over and over.

Please listen to the members, artists, vendors, customers, as many seem to be agreeing across the board in several different forums.

If you want more money you must allow for that to happen which means gallery images as well.

Anyway still cant upload.

mazzam ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:35 PM

Gallery uploads fail with three or more items in the credits list. If I reduce the list to one item, the upload works. No change in anything else. I was able to add a second credits item in Edit mode. I know this is not at the top of the priority list but it isn't good for the vendors who sell here if you make it too hard to include credits with gallery posts.

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:40 PM
Online Now!

Hope...

You had better do something QUICKLY, or you won't have any 'dedicated' members anymore. I have been a member here for over 6 years - and there are many who have been here far longer. Are you trying to drive all the older members away? Is the income generated by all the advertising really worth the firestorm of discontent you have created with this unbelievable travesty of a 'Revolution' you have unleashed on us??

In the 6 + years I've been here, I've seen some pretty bizarre "improvements" to the site - always released with no warning, and apparently no testing. But all the previous louse-ups put together pale in comparison with this latest abomination. The site worked relatively well before. Why 'fix' something that wasn't broken?

As Mark alluded to above, wanting to improve and update the site is understandable, and for the most part a good thing. But to totally disrespect your community in this way is beyond my capacity to understand. We are artists, photographers, storytellers. The IMAGE is what we are all about, and what Renderosity SHOULD be all about. The impression you have given us with this - I can't even summon the words - 'revolution' is that a few dollars of advertising income is far more important to you than the artistic integrity of the site and its members.

I and others have spoken to the subject of purchasing the high-quality items in the Marketplace, then having to display them in a tiny, cellphone sized format. I cannot see any reason at all to continue to support this site by purchasing from the marketplace. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If the powers-that-be at this site have even a modicum of respect for the community, you will turn this around before it's too late - if it isn't already.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Sveva ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:42 PM

Now I try to upload and NOTHING happens yet all these broken images continue to be added to my gallery/thumbs area.

Done trying. For now.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:54 PM

Which browser are you using, @Sveva?

Hope Kumor

Sveva ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:56 PM

Fire fox, updated to whatever version it's on now.

I deleted like half a dozen broken thumb images and tried again, blank page

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 7:59 PM

Okay- so, when you upload an image its just a blank screen? Do you open another tab to see of it went through?

Hope Kumor

Sveva ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:00 PM

Yes I have another tab open, refresh, either I get nothing or a broken thumb

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:01 PM

Okay- let me make a note of this.

Hope Kumor

Sveva ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:11 PM

Has the file size been lifted it is not listed in image size restrictions. Yes or no? Hard to know.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:18 PM

As it stands right now, it's "Width: (Minimum - 500px, Maximum - 1200px) Height: (Minimum - 350px, Maximum - 1500px)" and the thumbnail is "Width: (Minimum - 300px, Maximum - 500px), Height: (Minimum - 200px, Maximum - 500px)"

As I've stated, if we can come to a happy-medium, I'd like to change it. Which size do you recommend?

Check out this thread: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2892956

Hope Kumor

Sveva ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:20 PM

No I mean FILE size Hope, file size, not dimensions I can see those on upload, and personally don't have an issue though if it were 4k by 4k before then half of that seems fair now.

File size, it was 512kb (very low) what is it now or is it open?

pimanjc ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:42 PM · edited Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:45 PM

It's so agravating trying to upload an image now. Three attempts in the last two days failed with problems posting the thumbnail. Each time I had to retype all the fields again. WHY on earth is that necessary???.Then the recommended images for me I find totally insulting. All of them are photos of naked women. Most are from artists I've never looked at and galleries that I've never looked at. I look at mainly vue and poser and DAZ studio so how were the recommendations determined? If I wanted to be directed to a porn site i would go and find one .Where is the information when a favored artist uploads an image ? No emails anymore? As a lesson on how to wreck a website you did a good job.
As to missing images. Many have discussed this and most say that they have backups so the loss is not critical. A little over a year ago, our home was burglarized. All of my electronics were taken including my computers and the back up HDs with all my art and photographs. The only "backup" I had for many were here. Now they seem to be gone too. The site is difficult to navigate. With the hassles to post and create a thumbnail, I may have posted my last image here.
Get your act together!

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 9:35 PM

@4221301 You don't get it, Dimensions are 1200x1500 (small like a postage stamp) Filesize used to be 512k (smaller than a postage stamp) what is it now....with all due respect if you were an artist you would understand why those Limits are so hated by us artists, you can not get any type of quality with those limits. Besides no other website would ever set a height greater than the width, most make them square so you can choose the orientation of the image as horizontal or vertical, duh! 1200x1500 means my Horizontal images would have to be 1200x675(half a Postage Stamp).

Like I said in the other thread about the Image size thing, go back to 4000x4000 or even 3000x3000 and double or triple the 512k and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts this issue would go away......but I know I'm just whistling in a whirlwind and no one is listening

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 9:35 PM

CoyoteSeven ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:32 PM · edited Wed, 19 August 2015 at 10:45 PM

Well, I'll be... ... ... seems like quite a lot of people still dislike/loath/hate the "new and improved" format and want to return to the "old and sh***y" format.

Perhaps TPTB at Renderosity need it explained to them in a way they might be able to comprehend... so what the he**, I've got a few minutes, I'll give it a shot.

1. Unhappy members = lost members
  2. Lost members = less customers for vendors
  3. Less customers for vendors = unhappy vendors
  4. Unhappy vendors = less vendors
  5. Less vendors = lost vendors
  6. Lost vendors = less profit for Renderosity
  7. Less profit for Renderosity = cannot pay bills
  8. Cannot pay bills = Chapter7, liquidation of meager remaining assets
  9. Chapter7, liquidation of meager remaining assets = shut down of Renderosity
  10. Shut down of Renderosity = TPTB scratching heads, thinking perhaps they should have ACTUALLY listened to their members/customers... but too late now.

Just my 2% of the US Dollar

Oh, BTW... email notifications still SNAFU
"New and Improved" my... ... ... foot!

Roco43 ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:45 PM

Yesterday I tried to upload an image with the correct specs without success. It got refused three times for incorrect image size when it was 1200x1500 & thumb was 300x200.. Because of this crazy new system one has to fill in all details every time a file is rejected..Today I tried again but this time the same images were accepted. When I hit preview button the screen went white...then nothing, I had to close my browser as I could not even log out of Rendo..One more try, this time pressing the upload button resulted in the same white out... That's it from me until you get this awful mess sorted............

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 1:49 AM

@4221281 oh i see thats the reason i spend about 15 minutes to give the credits and the upload fails ok i try with no credits then!!thank you.saves me time in the future.

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 1:49 AM

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 1:54 AM

nope wont work neither with nor without credits.bye bye for now .i need to take care of my health!!i should sue rendo for destroying my quality of life!!!

cosmo71 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 1:56 AM

It is quite simpel. Who ever came to the idea to change the site and to implement this new upload restrections is an IDIOT. Fire him/her/it

Jean_C ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 2:59 AM

Faced with all these problems created by the new version (see summary list by caty77 earlier in the forum) that Renderosity can not seem to solve (visibly no change for the users) , I think it would be best for Renderosity to revert to the old version that must exist in backup ... So staff will have time to put it all to the point!
I also wonder why my comment posted on the "Renderosity revolution" page, is not visible after two days ...

nwagner111 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 3:48 AM

I tried to upload an image within the new limits but every time I just get a blank white page and nothing happens.

Hm, I'm working since over 20 years in IT and the only thing you learned very fast is if you upgrade an application to a new version you better do it first in an adequate test system before you start it in the production system because afterwards it could be a desaster/nightmare for all IT Guys and customers.

I'm not very happy with this!

cosmo71 ( ) posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 5:35 AM

Part of my work is visualization, means the graphical representation, control and monitoring of machines and technical equipment via PC. If I would do such a mess like you did here at Renderosity my boss would kill me and after that he would fire me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.