Tue, Oct 22, 12:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Sad Announcement

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 7:02 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mr. Grady Pope, father of Elizabeth Pope and Verdie Ingram, the founding members of Dreamspinner Inc., died this morning from pneumonia. We thank all who kept him in their prayers, and for all the wonderful support this community has shown both of us since we joined. Elizabeth Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

dragon3d ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 7:17 PM

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathy to all the members of the Pope family.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 7:19 PM

I knew as I opened this what it was going to say. I am so sorry you lost your dad, it's a tough thing to get through. Just remember him when he was well and happy, that helped me get through it when my mom died. Take care..my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Marque

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 7:20 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss. Your father and your family will be in my prayers.

Bia ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 7:39 PM

He is in a peaceful place, my thoughts are with you

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 7:40 PM

So sorry for your loss. In a way, though, with the times that lay ahead for this country....If he had a full life, it could be a blessing of sorts. Death is the natural result of living. I am sure he is in a much better place, now. Please, don't despair...I am sure he will be looking down upon you, and would not want you to be so sad. He loves you still, from where he is now. Poppi

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 8:53 PM

My Deepest Sympathy to you and your family,I will say a prayer for you and yours, to get through this sad time. God Bless

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Fyrene ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 9:05 PM

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My heart and deepest sympathy are with you.

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 9:24 PM

Very sorry to here this, my prayers will be with your family.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2001 at 9:26 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. My condolances and best wishes go to you both and your family. Take care Hugs all around

dolly ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 2:31 AM

You have our deepest sympaty and condolences,for the loss of your father. dolly

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 4:00 AM

Oh we are so sorry for your loss. Our deepest thoughts are with you and your family. We honor your father for being the one of the founders of Dreamspinner Inc. Your father obviously had a very strong influence and one that will stay with you and keep you strong. He is a reflection of your and your family and will not be forgotten. Our prayers and thoughts for you and your family will be held close to our hearts. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Sincerely, Mike and Sharen

Eowyn ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 5:54 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss, Liz and Verdie... Take care and know that my thoughts are prayers are with you. Outi

RadArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 7:37 AM

You have my deepest condolences also...take care now...

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 7:43 AM

Please accept my sincere condolences for yourself and Verdie . I am so sorry to hear this.. Take care of yourselfs. {{Hugs}}

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

rjghise ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 8:00 AM

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, my prayers are with you and your family.

rockets ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 8:02 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers and condolences are with you. You now have an angel whose name you know. God bless you and your family.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 10:31 AM

I am so sorry to hear this. :o( You both are in my thoughts. :o(

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 12:53 PM

My condolences,it does get better, believe me,but it takes time. Just treasure all the happy memories.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 1:05 PM

I lost my dad just right after I gave birth to his much wanted grandson.... My dad never got to see him because I was living in Hawaii and he was living on the mainland but I feel he has been with us in spirit ever since.... My thoughts and prayers are with you both... Peace be with you during this time of mourning... Your life will never be the same but it can be as good as before as time passes.... I'm sure that is what your father would want more than anything... I believe like so many others that you didn't lose a loved one but gained a beautiful angel... Cindy

praxis22 ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 1:06 PM

My condolences, soory to hear it. later jb

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Wed, 10 October 2001 at 8:12 PM

file_219067.JPG

I think this is how my father would have wanted to be remembered. This is a photo from when he was young and in better health. Elizabeth Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 12:24 AM

This picture puts things in a better prespective... He was and is real, he was loved and is loved and obviously very missed... I think he will be proud to know just how much you both do love him by sharing him with us in this way... (((((Elizabeth, Verdie))))) And I am right... he is a beautiful angel...

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2001 at 4:12 PM

Elizabeth, Verdie, My Deepest Sympathy to you and your family. With time, the pain of your grief and loss will fade but your memories and the love you hold for him in your heart will shine on eternal.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.