Thu, Sep 19, 4:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Chain Works or Chains Work

malwat ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2017 at 1:38 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

I wonder whether anyone can help. I recently tried to use this product (2011 by Atoxic) in DS 4.8. Nothing I do gets it to work right. It either fails to laod or appears in the scene miles from 0,0,0 despite saying that it's there. If anyone can tell me where to put what files I shall be grateful.

Malwat

Getting younger by the day; getting older by the minute....

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2017 at 12:28 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello malwat! I couldn't find 2011 by Atoxic in the freestuff area here. Can you give me a link to the product?

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

malwat ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2017 at 3:56 PM

Sorry, the product was Chain Works or Chains Work (both titles seem to have been used) and the designer/poster was Atoxic and the year it went online seems to have been 2011. https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/chain-works/63258 Sorry, the thread title doesn't jump oit, does it!

Malwat

Getting younger by the day; getting older by the minute....

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2017 at 4:49 PM
Forum Moderator

I totally forgot about the subject of your thread. lol When I first looked at the thread I thought ok this has something to do with chains and it didn't dawn on me that that was the actual title of the product and that 2011 was the year it came out. Thank you for clarifying everything for me! I'm like a newborn baby when it comes to DS, so I'm going to ask some colleagues and friends if they can give the product a whirl and see if it acts up on them too and if it does, learn what steps they took to correct it. I'll let you know what the end result is soon. 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2017 at 5:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Malwat, I had two people look at the product and it worked in both people's computers and they both had DS 4.9 with the latest update, and one of them did notice that the material files weren't loading like you said. One of the people said they would see if they could fix the files. While the person is seeing if they can fix the files, I'm going to email the freestuff provider and see if they've updated the product since 2011 and see if they can upload the updated product to the freestuff area or send it to me. So this is the update I have for now. If you have any questions, then feel free to ask me. I hope you're having a great Tuesday! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2017 at 10:22 AM
Forum Moderator

👍

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2017 at 7:01 PM · edited Wed, 18 January 2017 at 7:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Malwat, I've been meaning to tell you this for the last few days, but I got a little busy. I sent atoxic a sitemail and they said that they haven't updated any of their items in a long time and that they hope to do a rework of this item in the near future. Would you like me to move your thread to the Daz Studio Forum to see if anybody has used this item before and has experience with it?

Denesia (Dee)

Deenamic ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2017 at 12:15 PM
Forum Moderator

Guess what Malwat, atoxic sent me another sitemail some days ago saying they are reconstructing the item. Yay! I thank them for taking time to do that for us. I will let you know when it's ready. 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Deenamic ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2017 at 11:02 PM · edited Mon, 06 March 2017 at 11:04 PM
Forum Moderator

Malwat, atoxic has officially updated the item, they have uploaded it to the freestuff area and you can find it at the link below. If you're reading this atoxic, thank you so much for updating your item for us! 😄

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/chain-works-new---update-2017/77085

Denesia (Dee)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.