Mon, Sep 9, 3:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: Sapphirefox hair by Quaker

prinzeugen12 ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2017 at 9:19 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:04 PM

So I looked at Daz 3d for this hair... I typed in search and came up with a few texture for it but no hair... No vendor Quaker.. The same seems to be true here at Renderosity ... I just purchased Kobomax little race girl suit and it features this hair.... Any ideas were I can purchase it ??

3doutlaw ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2017 at 9:35 AM

Yea, people have been looking for that one for a while. That's where it was, but no trace since a while ago. I've got it and checked the readme.

It was made by Quarker, and you can try a PM on the Daz site, or here (they both seem to have someone at that ID) and see if you can get it direct?

bhoins ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2017 at 10:44 AM · edited Sat, 06 May 2017 at 10:45 AM

Just a minor point. This was my goto hair for Victoria 3. Yes, it is that old. Almost 10 years ago there were two or three different vendors that did V4 refits for it, with varying degrees of success. I don't think I have seen a product from Quarker since the Victoria 4 release.

Note the refits are about 10 years ago, the hair itself is significantly older.

prinzeugen12 ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2017 at 7:58 PM

bhoins posted at 7:56PM Sat, 06 May 2017 - #4304509

Just a minor point. This was my goto hair for Victoria 3. Yes, it is that old. Almost 10 years ago there were two or three different vendors that did V4 refits for it, with varying degrees of success. I don't think I have seen a product from Quarker since the Victoria 4 release.

Note the refits are about 10 years ago, the hair itself is significantly older. I will have to check my old download file in h drive... Might just have it LOL...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.