Fri, Sep 20, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Complaint & Debate

Welcome to the Complaint & Debate Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

Please read the article on the front page regarding the closing of C&D.

Subject: IF YOU A MEMBER OF CONCERN RENDEROSITY ARTISTS....Read This

deestilo ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 11:42 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

I love this Joint, this hang out place, the privacy of using aliases, Awarding someone's artwork, The respect of crediting someone's work, or even the troubles of Warez.......and most of it the friendship I have with the ppl in the chatroom, or even with those ppl who message or calling me all the time....... Yeah I love you guys/gals.....hehehe But I regret that 2 of our great member is having a big fight (YOU DO KNOW WHO !!!)..... and lots of people join the fight by throwing more gas onto the "Fire". The last time I know one of them have been pulling every resources out of this place and the other one is trying to answer any new threads of messages that conflicting his POV. I know that you have comment. I know that your soul is raging like pig ass on mud when you read those messages......... But at all times maintaining good relationship, between colleagues, friends, buyer-seller, teacher-student, neighbor2neighbor, at all conditions and at all situations must be maintained. DO NOT for once join the fight with the intention of taking sides, defending nor attacking someone. BE THE POINTMAN, be the one that know on how to solve the matter........ In my months in here... actually it's already 2 yrs.... I saw at least 4 fights.... including a very heavy fights like this previous one. NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN SOLVED..... and yet there's never been any reconciliation try........ FOR THIS ONE AND FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP, in this "forsaken" site that someppl reffered to, or paradise (that someppl reffered to too). MAINTAIN PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP.... let no bullet loose or a tounge for that sake........ THANK YOU A concern member. NB : You don't need to reply on this one. I don't care or I don't really wanna know what you feel, but incase you write something.....I'll read it. BTW : Admin..... please do jump in on fights like these..... that's why we call you moderators, site owner, site maintainer....or whatever you are OH YEAH !!! ALMOST FORGOT..... COME BACK YOU TWO............. WE CAN"T AFFORD TO LOOSE YOU BOTH..... We need your talents and even though we hate to admit it we need you ppl as friends....

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:00 PM

Well, I know the thing with StefyZZ and that she pulled her textures from the Marketplace, but who's the other person? I've only heard about SteffyZZ. An argument which I don't really care about, since I don't have any of Stefy's textures, so it's a moot point for me. Laurie

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:09 PM

your post is quite amusing. if you were truly concerned with keeping peace here and were sincere in your suggestion that everyone refrain from adding fuel to the fire then you wouldnt have posted this hypocritical thread. or messages like this one ------------- HEI I'M NUMBER 151 : My comment is :" DO WHAT EVER THE FU&^$K YOU WANNA DO !!! You wanna sue someone be my guess..... YOu wanna be pirates be my guess..... YOu wanna be an ass or a bitch be my guess..... BUT KEEP YOUR MOUTH TO WHERE IT BELONGS !!!! And btw....... This comment is made by Dees.... any legal right will be whatever you like it to be..... And please do someone sue me and drag me to court....ROGER COOLOUT ------------- -"You don't need to reply on this one. I don't care or I don't really wanna know what you feel, but incase you write something.....I'll read it." ok. this line just totally contradicted your statement that all you care about is the renderosity community. and as for maintaining a good relationship between vendors and buyers - thats exactly what the entire thread is about. if you took the time to actually READ the thread rather that just troll it, you would have discovered that for yourself. -"One more I will post this message several times in the future... I HOPE you don't felt pissed off...." please dont. you will piss a lot of people off. and the spamming of 'everyone read my message in the poser forum' by abusing the invite to chat feature is pretty disgusting. grow up.

deestilo ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:14 PM

GEE....... please do whatever you think you'll need to do..... :) O And yes....... PEACE don't mean that I love you and I won't hit you back when you step my toes........ I'm not mellow... I'm though and I mean every word of it BUT HEY thank you for reading. !!!! :) GEE....... I LOVE YOU MAN>>>>hehehehe I will post it again and again btw....... so you'll know what's it really like.......

fauve ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:24 PM

Deestilo: My opinion of your post is that it's juvenile attention-seeking at its worst. But if you insist on posting and re-posting it, at least do it in the proper forum -- Complaint and Debate. Since you care so deeply about the community, I'm sure you won't have a problem with that. -nemo

thip ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:26 PM

Dunno who's fighting. Don't wanna know. We all grew up and buried the hatchet when R'osity, 3DC and DSI decided to let bygones be bygones and concentrate on our favorite hobby. That's what I intend to do.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:30 PM

Quote"BE THE POINTMAN, be the one that know on how to solve the matter........"EndQuote How do you propose that someone who has no control over store or store issues be the one who knows how to solve the matter. I help with another store and if this happened at that store. You can be sure that I would work to solve it. But I don't work at Rosity store so how could I solve it? I know HOW to solve it. Anywhere else but not here. How do you intend to solve it? Just a question .. And tough is spelled - tough not though. Stormrage

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:51 PM

ummm not to sound contrite, but Dees, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU LEARN ENGLISH?? Badly dubbed Jackie Chan movies or what???!

crisodian ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:53 PM

I don't know what happend and truthfully I don't care. Generally there is a solution to everything, although I don't prentend to know how to find it in this type of situation. I do know that anger, hatred and nastiness usually don't solve anything. I think September 11th proved that. I know people disagree. That's our right...freedom to do so. But maybe it's time everyone took a deep breath, chilled out, and tried to find some middle ground? If it means people part ways, then so be it. I'm going to continue do what I love most and hope peace comes back to Rosity. ~Crisodian~

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 12:53 PM

God I find trying to understand people who don't speak english better... sheesh... Umm my monitor just melted thanks to him...blech.

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 1:00 PM

Hmmm. I'm a mod. But I have no clue who's fighting now. Hold on to something solid kiddies. Here we go to C&D. Look out IronBear....Here we come............ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZwwwwwwwwwwwpft! Poof!

BladeWolf ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 1:36 PM

I could care less about you and your cause.

deestilo ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 1:52 PM

Yeah whatever Bladewolf....... and by the way learn to read english buddy.........

x2000 ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 2:19 PM

?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 2:23 PM

As a member of Renderosity, I will speak for myself, this has been as a whole a great place to come, to learn, to speak out and to engage in communication and get some companionship concerning a subject we are all close to. ART. We share things here, and I do care what happens, right down to the newest member, because I was new once and treated great, yes, there have been some conflicts but in life when aren't there conflicts, oh I know when there isn't any conflicts, when you are alone. We are a group here, and if you are a group you contribute and care, we are also human, and have faults, as an adult you overlook that and move on. Sharen

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 2:47 PM

Dee...I understand what you are trying to say but, it is coming out all wrong man. Take a few breaths type...check over your statements...take a few more if you have too...check over your statements again. Believe me...I have to do it myself many times because of my learning disability.

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 3:03 PM

snicker Gee Scott... thanks for the warning buddy. ;] So far, dees, the only person throwin gas on the fire in this thread is you. Chill, please... like DoomDancer suggested. You do not want to take on everyone in this forum, trust me on that one.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 3:12 PM

I don't quite know for sure why or where, but your username looks familiar deestilo, I swear I have seen this name before....but I can't quite put my finger on where...? I do have a word of advice though....calm down, chill out, whatever your trying to say don't even make sense to me and I am sarcastic many times....if you want folks to take you serious you can't sound off like some eight year old, unless you are one....I get the feeling your toying with us here and we are playing right into it....??

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 3:28 PM

I get the feeling your someone that is a lot more attune to this place and who your referring to than your trying to pretend...I am starting to see through your disguise....careful now.... you do not play your role well enough.....

x2000 ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 3:41 PM

??

HairBall ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 3:55 PM

Anybody for some "Crazy Eights"? How about "GoFish"?

Doom Dancer ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:00 PM

Do you have ....ummm....the Queen Of Diamonds?

elgeneralisimo ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:01 PM

From the peanut gallery, "Pass the popcorn!"

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:01 PM

deestilo - noone here has to discredit you. anyone reading this forum only has to read your own posts to come to their own conclusions. but, since you seem pretty disillusioned - let me give you some advice. i would can the personal attacks like the ones you just made, since they are in direct violation of the renderosity terms of service that you 'digitally' signed when you created your account here. youre crossing the line.

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:03 PM

Moderator, not admin, dees. Don't promote me to admin unless you can give me the salary that goes with it. ;] I followed the other threads all the way through also, kemosabe. Pretty much, there is a problem betwen SteffyZ and several of her customers and the relevant store admins. They can and need to work it out between them. You're an interested observer... not a part of the solution however it works out, but you are shaping up to be an active part of the problem by keeping it rolling and starting a flame war over it. There's two ways this can chill out, bud - you and the other participants can agree to back away and cool off and let the people actually involved work it out. Or... if you really and seriously decide you want to pick a flame war with me, I can chill it. Up to you.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

elgeneralisimo ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:14 PM

giv'me a: "L" "O" "C" "K" "E" "D"

deestilo ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:16 PM

Note for Ironbear........ gee..... and what part of the solution are you ? yeah if you are the moderator.... and less "Admin as I wrote before... my apology. And so great of you to pull a message from another forum to yours.... well this maybe is within your job description I guess......."moderator" If you think I'm taking this too far....... I'm backing off. maybe that way ..... your moderator position will not be offended in some way Up to you, ........bud NOTE FOR RENDEROSITY MEMBERS : ONE LAST COMMENNT FROM ME..... You'll never going to hear about this Stefy ZZ problem -Blackhearted from me in this forum anymore. :( For other matters..... don't worry I'll always there IF YOU READ THE VERY FIRST MESSAGE, You can find that I'm asking your cooperation and willingness to keep things down... and peacefull,......

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:22 PM

Or, I coul always air mail it back to ScottA in Poser Forum. ;] smirk We've never had a thread kicked out of C&D before...

• Monkeysmell

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 15 October 2001 at 4:27 PM

Wrong vote. And if that was your intention, you picked the wrong way to go about it. One last note. Refer to post #14 where ScottA stated he moved it here. And learn to read. Why in the world would I possibly want to drag you in here? You got it El General... red letters.

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.