Sun, Oct 6, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: A Tail Of Woe (pun very much intended)

Rance01 ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2019 at 7:34 PM

The site and bits I am thinking of are old and came in the form of morph target OBJ files. The zip file has the contact: foxhollow@eroticscratchpad.com. I have no recollection of the site, probably stumbled onto it following the links in the old Web ring. Doesn't ring any bells though. You are an old bird, Penguinisto; older than Sam or I am, in Rendo years that is.

Time is flying and 2020 is upon us. How did that happen?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2019 at 2:09 AM

Rance01 posted at 8:08AM Fri, 20 December 2019 - #4373874

Time is flying and 2020 is upon us. How did that happen?

Something to do with Loop Quantum Gravity, I believe. ๐Ÿ˜

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2019 at 8:25 AM

The December 8 2004 snapshot on Wayback has the relevant bits listed, but downloading is indeed broke for it all.

...and they say the Internet never forgets... damned thing forgets more than it retains, truth be told. I am amazed at how much one can still scrounge up though. I recently went on an online picking spree for a wildly different reason - I found the old NearMe mesh on an old backup drive, and scrounged around to hoover up as many freebies as still existed for it. I wound up with an amazing amount of stuff...

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2019 at 12:58 PM

It appears the internet never forgets stuff that various people would rather it left in a dark cupboard somewhere, but forgets the stuff everyone wants.

My Store

My Gallery

Retrowave ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2019 at 12:54 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 December 2019 at 1:03 PM

Just wanted to thank Sam very much for bringing this matter to attention. It pretty much explains the weird conversation I had with Roxie a few months back, here's the transcript of it ...

• Hey dumbass!!!
  • Hey Roxie, you ever heard of manners?
  • Sure dumbass, but I need to tell you something!!!
  • What is it now?
  • It's Rex!!!
  • What about him?
  • He can't switch his cock on, he's tried everything!!!
  • Just a bug in Poser, calm down, it'll get fixed.
  • No dumbass, every man in the Poser runtime has come down with it as well, it's a cock-eating virus!!!
  • Well you do a lot that yourself anyway, so nothing new there!
  • Yeah, listen, I'm being serious, so what you gonna to do about it???
  • What do you want me to do about it?
  • Make them a new one, dumbass!!!
  • Sorry, got better things to be doing with my time than sculpting replacement cock-pieces for the entire male runtime!
  • So you are refusing to do it???
  • Yup!
  • Yeah, listen, don't blame me if the Poser runtime population comes to an end!!!
  • No worries, I won't.
  • So are you going to do it then or what???
  • I already told you, no!
  • Yeah, well I'll get Uncle Vilters to do it instead then!!!
  • Sure, go ahead, you'll get the same answer from him too.
  • Dumbass!!!
  • Manners, Roxie, manners!

As you can see, her manners have improved zero since she first inhabited my runtime, but I'll teach her some if it's the last thing I do. Anyway, thanks very much for the info, I'll let her know right away what's going on with regards the gens. She's been in a stinking mood about it ever since it happened, she even said something about Rex considering taking-up knitting!

Strange she said they're all effected though, I thought all newer figures had those grafted-on type gens.

Retrowave ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2019 at 1:06 PM

I don't know why, but I could not get the Language Advisory tag to work on the post above, so sorry about that!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2019 at 2:19 PM

๐Ÿ˜‚

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.