Sun, Oct 13, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 13 12:57 pm)

Subject: superfly renders?

Festiwebtele ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2019 at 8:21 AM

I try it , but like I said there must be a problem with my character. I use a lot of morph,mainly for the height . At this point,I really Don't know. But I'll try your shader as I remake all my characters for Superfly renders. I am making an animation serie and it would look better with superfly. Thank you for your help. I visit a lot of Poser forums and let me tell you that the poser Community are really great for helping each other :-) Here's a poster of character that I have to convert to superfly. wish me luck :-) FondSpatial1USX.jpgVoix.jpg

quietrob ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2019 at 8:33 AM

Very Exciting! I love outer space stuff. It looks like it would be a lot of fun. I've never seen an animated feature that has anything like Superfly. Good Luck!

Festiwebtele ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2019 at 9:05 AM

Thank you so much. I must admit that i am a little shy to show my serie to poser fans. But here we go. We are presently working on episode 5 (The one that will be in superfly). I greatly improve everything as we go along. So hope you will like it :-) [Place display text here](Place link URL https://www.facebook.com/festiweb/videos/vb.100003627152867/1768611719936383/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab)

NobbyC ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2019 at 3:39 AM

Render 481-final.jpg

La Femme Pro - 1.1 renderd in "poser superfly". Playing with textures and morphs. All shader and textures by me. It takes more than a week to finish all textures and shader.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2019 at 4:24 AM

Wow, that's amazing!

NobbyC ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2019 at 4:43 AM

Thank you!

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2019 at 7:19 AM

Wow! NobbyC! Please put that character in the store. I'd love to buy a copy of that.

NobbyC ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2019 at 7:48 AM

I'm thinking about it. But there's a lot of work left behind. ;-)

TaishoBee ( ) posted Sun, 07 March 2021 at 11:33 PM
Online Now!

I'm late to this party, but I just bought Poser 12 and trying to learn SF. I LOVE those eyes, @Ghostship2, oh my gosh

Poser Pro 11 (always updated to current version available) . Laptop Specs: Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz :: 16 GB Ram :: Windows 10 Pro

ghostman ( ) posted Mon, 08 March 2021 at 5:17 AM

Really nice one NobbyC. :D

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

NikKelly ( ) posted Tue, 16 March 2021 at 5:59 PM

Just a heads-up on a weird superfly 'gotcha': I ran into this while trying to get my new 'network render' Box to use more than one CPU thread. Then I found this PC had the same problem with CPU-only renders...

Took a while to spot that Poser's default superfly render parameters were okay, used Box' 16 threads or this PC's 8.

From there, I soon found the problem lay in the 'many-buckets' setting that suited my twin GPU cards until scene was just too complex, forcing renders with CPU-Only..

So, if switching to/from GPU / CPU, try not to set a CPU-only render more than ~64 'buckets' lest 'single track working' ensue...

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2021 at 7:58 AM

You may be misinterpreting the meaning of the bucket variable (I'm unclear as to what you intended); it is the size of a render bucket in pixelsX-times-pixelsY dimension. It is not the number of buckets which will be rendered. If I specify 16, that means that the render buckets will be 16x16 pixels square in size.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

NikKelly ( ) posted Wed, 17 March 2021 at 9:20 AM

You're surely right.

Whatever, setting '64 vols + 1024 buckets' suits my twin, now ageing GTX 750 GPU cards' progressive superfly renders, but not same scene in CPU-only mode...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.