Mon, Sep 23, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:37 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Order not gone through but charged

GRA ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2021 at 7:21 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 9:27 AM

Hi tried to purchase a93 - dForce Shalwar Kameez for G8M Got refused but got chargedScreenshot 2021-04-19 Order.jpgScreenshot 2021-04-19 Bank.jpg Thanks

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2021 at 10:57 AM

on the top of those charges you see it says they have been authorized but have not been charged. That is because the order did not complete checkout and only put a HOLD on those amounts waiting to process the order. If you received an error these charges will not be processed, as we have no order for them. and the charges will automatically fall off in 3 - 5 business days. I do see an order for you on the 16th, but it is not for the item you mentioned above. Did any of your information change, or did you try to use a different card?

GRA ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2021 at 11:49 AM

No nothing changed same card .I have no conformation of a purchase only the charge to my bank account.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2021 at 11:51 AM

The order did not place. So the charge will not be captured. After some research it appears paypal was doing some maintenance through the night and has caused a lot of issues. Those charges will fall off.

GRA ( ) posted Mon, 19 April 2021 at 12:27 PM

ok thanks for your help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.